Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Nicki Minaj Reportedly Breaks Up With Meek Mill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Reportedly Breaks Up With Meek Mill (1404 Views)

P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" / Tiwa Savage Pictured With Meek Mill After Performing At The MAF In US / Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Reportedly Breaks Up With Meek Mill by willian10: 12:30am On Aug 01, 2015
MEEK MAY HAVE STARTED THE WAR BUT HE MAY HAVE COME OUT THE LOSER, IF HE AND NICKI BROKE UP.

Did the Drake-Meek Mill rap war claim a major casualty? Meek might have lost more than just the rap battle, as Nicki Minaj has reportedly dumped her bae!

Things are reportedly not good between Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill. While Meek was busy with his feud with Drake, he supposedly didn’t notice that his relationship with Nicki was falling apart. The two have split, according to a new report. The question now: was Drizzy to blame?

Nicki reportedly ended her relationship with Meek on July 30, according to a MediaTakeOut.com report.

Though Nicki and Meek allegedly called it quits, they reportedly are still on “good terms” with each other and will fulfill their remaining tour dates together. Uh, awkward.

Did Drake’s diss verse trash not just Meek, but his relationship as well? “It’s complicated,” a source told MediaTakeout.com, explaining that they think Nicki and Meek “took their relationship too far, too fast.” The source reportedly refused to say whether or not Meek’s beef with Drake had anything to do with this alleged split, but HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY learned it has put a strain on them.
Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3181769/Nicki-Minaj-dumps-Meek-following-Drake-feud-rapper-continue-open-Pinkprint-Tour.html

Re: Nicki Minaj Reportedly Breaks Up With Meek Mill by Obinacu(m): 12:33am On Aug 01, 2015
Like seriously ??
Re: Nicki Minaj Reportedly Breaks Up With Meek Mill by ise23: 12:41am On Aug 01, 2015
Feeling jealous over a past relationship is a big no no.

She did well.

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Reportedly Breaks Up With Meek Mill by glamourroudy(m): 12:42am On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Nicki Minaj Reportedly Breaks Up With Meek Mill by kikilove(f): 12:53am On Aug 01, 2015
That was one quick relationship.wow
Re: Nicki Minaj Reportedly Breaks Up With Meek Mill by tellwisdom: 12:54am On Aug 01, 2015
ise23:
Feeling jealous over a past relationship is a big no no.

She did well.

Bro, who was jealous over who??
Re: Nicki Minaj Reportedly Breaks Up With Meek Mill by tellwisdom: 12:55am On Aug 01, 2015
kikilove:
That was one quick relationship.wow

Babe, can i smooch u?? wink
Re: Nicki Minaj Reportedly Breaks Up With Meek Mill by jplanet(m): 1:21am On Aug 01, 2015
Wooo...lemme settle my ish wit my babe first....
Re: Nicki Minaj Reportedly Breaks Up With Meek Mill by chomytex(f): 1:30am On Aug 01, 2015
Ok..she cn still hook up with the next avaliable guy.
No biggie.
Next pls!
Re: Nicki Minaj Reportedly Breaks Up With Meek Mill by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 01, 2015
Safaree go dey one corner dey dance God win nicki onika 12yrs in ones life aint a joke and u tink ur life with meek will run smoothly ancestors and karma no be respecter of race o ah mean d way meek mill acted was like he was under a force its nt ordinary
Safaree abeg dance shoki wiv Godwin o make u dey look monkey meek mill like ripe banana tongue
Sing them won still my joy bt Godwin
As dem be say i no go smile bt Godwin
We go pop champagne today God win
And i go dey dance dance Godwin
Look nicki tell her Ah shoki shey na only me u leave waka go abi?

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Reportedly Breaks Up With Meek Mill by Tashaamania(f): 2:04am On Aug 01, 2015
..And the next Nicki Minaj's boyfriend award goes to...
Re: Nicki Minaj Reportedly Breaks Up With Meek Mill by leaderprosper: 2:08am On Aug 01, 2015
After my quote] guy has finished tosting and enjoying all the ingredients in her man made rubber ass and cheast celebrity you people love divorce celebration.shy!!!
Re: Nicki Minaj Reportedly Breaks Up With Meek Mill by kosmolyn: 3:07am On Aug 01, 2015
tongue[url][/url]meeky Milly shebi u wouldav gently shut up now no more rubber bum bum 4 u
Re: Nicki Minaj Reportedly Breaks Up With Meek Mill by Nobody: 4:37am On Aug 01, 2015
Lies!!
Re: Nicki Minaj Reportedly Breaks Up With Meek Mill by funlord(m): 5:30am On Aug 01, 2015
grin Maybe she just grew tired of being surrounded by studio gangsters and fat cops like meek and rick ross! Drake Wins! Meek mill is, was and will always be wack! Lmfao
Re: Nicki Minaj Reportedly Breaks Up With Meek Mill by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 01, 2015
Hahahaha is this really real? Cuz am about to celebrate here. grin

My nigga drake can now fall in line. grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Omawumi’s Husband Chilling With Their Kids / This Is Effiong Obuk From Akwa Ibom Abeg What Is She Selling? (see Photos) / WAWUU!!!!!! Miley Cyrus Goes Totally Nud3 On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.