Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" (72015 Views)

Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by GibsonB(m): 7:30am On Sep 17, 2017
Ebiwalis Gossip Blog Exclusive:

There have been minor, minor rumours that an under ground beef is going on between the brothers For months now, Things even got worst after Peter failed to congratulate or even visit his Brother Paul's Okoye's twins, Even when outsiders like Tiwa Savage, and 2face did so, However Ebiwalismoment.com was unable to make any report, because i had not much evidence.

But yesterday Peter Okoye of Psquare made things escalate as he neither denied the rumours or accept, after a fan insinuated that the duo might be into beef again,

Its all started when he made a post and called himself Mr P, remember he invented that name 'MrP' during when the family was having serious beef last year.

Now, A few findings from Ebiwalismoment,com has revealed that the duo haven't seen for months, and Peter Okoye is yet to meet with his Brother's twins.

Ebiwalis Gossip Blog tried reaching an insider on the phone, but he replied saying:

'I don't know, I mean am not in any Position to say anything' he cuts the call.

During their last breakup Peter Okoye opened up that he always felt inferior because he doesn't have the music voice, all he knows is to dance, Maybe this time around he's feeling inferior because his yet to have Twins for himself.

Either ways We hope they settle themselves, cos they do great music together.

see the convo below!

Source- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/09/psquare-breaksup-again-as-peter-okoye.html

Paul Okoye wrote:

Back to naija � don't take my silence for granted.... only a woman can come where brothers are working in peace and destroy it �� #youknowyourself .... try me this time .... I swear Nyash go open �you will know that blood is thicker and stronger than juju...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZJtaQfH3ti/

4 Shares

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by GibsonB(m): 7:34am On Sep 17, 2017
More

1 Share

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by rummeh: 7:35am On Sep 17, 2017
GibsonB:
Ebiwalis Gossip Blog Exclusive:
There have been minor, minor rumours that an under ground beef is going on between the brothers For months now, Things even got worst after Peter failed to congratulate or even visit his Brother Paul's Okoye's twins, Even when outsiders like Tiwa Savage, and 2face did so, However Ebiwalismoment.com was unable to make any report, because i had not much evidence.

But yesterday Peter Okoye of Psquare made things escalate as he neither denied the rumours or accept, after a fan insinuated that the duo might be into beef again,

Its all started when he made a post and called himself Mr P, remember he invented that name 'MrP' during when the family was having serious beef last year.

Now, A few findings from Ebiwalismoment,com has revealed that the duo haven't seen for months, and Peter Okoye is yet to meet with his Brother's twins.

Ebiwalis Gossip Blog tried reaching an insider on the phone, but he replied saying:

'I don't know, I mean am not in any Position to say anything' he cuts the call.
We hope they settle themselves..

see the convo below!

Source- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/09/psquare-breaksup-again-as-peter-okoye.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Where's the convo??

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by thesicilian: 7:35am On Sep 17, 2017
Which fan told you he or she was scared?

12 Likes

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:37am On Sep 17, 2017
I should fry my.......

4 Likes

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by Homeboiy: 7:39am On Sep 17, 2017
Fake blogger

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by espn(m): 8:00am On Sep 17, 2017
Der fucking problem

27 Likes

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by blogreporter: 8:04am On Sep 17, 2017
Dont get is Ebiwali Now a fastrising blogger? Who is she and what is your mission? shocked

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by shogsman(m): 10:07am On Sep 17, 2017
Mtchew,how is this news now

3 Likes

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by AverageAnnie(f): 10:29am On Sep 17, 2017
So what should we do

10 Likes

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by DIKEnaWAR: 10:35am On Sep 17, 2017
Stupid bloggers! Peter had always called himself 'Mr P' and Paul 'Rudeboy' even before they became this popular.

Those boys have come a long way to conquer their field. They shouldn't let nothing untoward come their way.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by meezynetwork(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2017
Its enough. Make them separate finally and forever. They should stop disturbing us with their wahala. Old men wet no wan old

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by Realkenny(m): 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
Something dey smell fishy AQuarium

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by Lilshorecords(m): 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
who cares?

2 Likes

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by potbelly(m): 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
I am sure these niggas what to release some new materials...

We ain't falling for this shiit no more... tongue

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by bayocanny: 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
AverageAnnie:
So what should we do
Fry beans cheesy. I like your dimples

2 Likes

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by TheKingIsHere: 12:11am On Sep 18, 2017
Anybody that believes that they are truly fighting is the biggest ediot ever.

They just do all these stunts to pull crowd and gain more publicity for their next abulm.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by Integrityfarms(m): 12:12am On Sep 18, 2017
.. Creating another stunt..
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by Tattooboy: 12:13am On Sep 18, 2017
Fighting through posts on social media, is that one a fight?
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:13am On Sep 18, 2017
there is no beef, they are just seeking publicity

19 Likes

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by WebSurfer(m): 12:13am On Sep 18, 2017
This is not our business.. i repeat.. not our business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by clems88(m): 12:13am On Sep 18, 2017
angry

5 Likes

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by Afrok(m): 12:14am On Sep 18, 2017
In 2face's voice; ehn be like say dey want to start SEEKING ATTENTION AGAIN O undecided

But this is none of my business... two grown men fighting? shocked something gat to be wrong with me if I f*cking care

2 Likes

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by silasweb(m): 12:15am On Sep 18, 2017
Is this another publicity stunt to get attention for their upcoming new album. December is around the cornor. Who are they trying to fool.
Abeg shift make i market my own business. Please Check my signature

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by dotunbekro06(m): 12:17am On Sep 18, 2017
Awon omo ode
Oshi
After dem Don chop belle full finish
sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by okooloyun1(m): 12:17am On Sep 18, 2017
Wetin concern us?

2 Likes

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by musicwriter(m): 12:17am On Sep 18, 2017
By now you all should know whenever you hear that a new song is coming out.

4 Likes

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by webbro007(m): 12:17am On Sep 18, 2017
hungry dey beat them,na tactics to market their Albums & stay as spotlight for bloggers,NDI ara, besides I heard one of d duo,is a Norseman,pls notify d fraternity when need arises for hit,one marine anye o,SS o.
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by kingxsamz(m): 12:17am On Sep 18, 2017
who their fight epp?

2 Likes

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 18, 2017
Nor mind them. Na new song them won release so

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) / Zodwa Wabantu Steps Out With No Panties / Ini Edo's Club Shut Down Over Poor Management (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.