Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Govt Utility Van Spotted With Worn Out Tyre - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Govt Utility Van Spotted With Worn Out Tyre (773 Views)

Tale Signs You Have A Worn Out Clutch Plate / Innoson Utility Vehicle Spotted On Military Patrol In The Northeast. / Replacing Your Worn Out Tyres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Govt Utility Van Spotted With Worn Out Tyre by BigBossKen: 3:42am On Aug 01, 2015
It is disheartening to see a whole ogun government utility van belonging to the one of the ministries, precisely urban development if I can remember with a worn out tyre.

I spotted this somewhere in arepo, and I couldn't help but snap. I was worried if road safety marshals and it's likes don't stop govt vehicles to inspect.

Re: Govt Utility Van Spotted With Worn Out Tyre by bewla(m): 4:18am On Aug 01, 2015
drop it
Re: Govt Utility Van Spotted With Worn Out Tyre by lonelydora: 6:39am On Aug 01, 2015
You should have snapped the whole vehicle.
Re: Govt Utility Van Spotted With Worn Out Tyre by BigBossKen: 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
I didn't want the security personnel to know I was snapping the van.

Got to use wisdom

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Repair/replacement Of Baloon On My LR3 2006 Model / Programming Of Immobilizer Key / Facelifted 2018 Hyundai Sonata Previewed By Design Sketches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.