Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,960 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

I Need Help On How To Make Order On Alibaba - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help On How To Make Order On Alibaba (907 Views)

Make Order Of What U Want To Buy:: We Source It Out And Deliver To You / The Most Common Scams On Alibaba And How To Escape Them / Ways Not To Get Scammed On Alibaba!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On How To Make Order On Alibaba by deleib(m): 6:14am On Aug 01, 2015
I'm just new in the mini importation system. I've been trying hard to make order through my phone(with internet connection) on Alibaba for different phone accessories but i don't just see any icon that should direct on this. Also, i can't find how to get to the suppliers on the site. All i see are Information, details and company. So, pls house, how do i make order and pay on Alibaba. You can teach from A-z. I will really appreciate it so much.
Cc: Ymodulus, Chudy144
Re: I Need Help On How To Make Order On Alibaba by Ohana(m): 6:31am On Aug 01, 2015
deleib:
I'm just new in the mini importation system. I've been trying hard to make order through my phone(with internet connection) on Alibaba for different phone accessories but i don't just see any icon that should direct on this. Also, i can't find how to get to the suppliers on the site. All i see are Information, details and company. So, pls house, how do i make order and pay on Alibaba. You can teach from A-z. I will really appreciate it so much.
Cc: Ymodulus, Chudy144
I believe you are using opera mini, try it with uc browser or better still, use system or download the mobile app if you have smart phone
It will be a lot easier that way
Re: I Need Help On How To Make Order On Alibaba by deleib(m): 6:40am On Aug 01, 2015
Ohana:
I believe you are using opera mini, try it with uc browser or better still, use system or download the mobile app if you have smart phone
It will be a lot easier that way
ok, thanks bro. Pls, do u have idea on how to use escrow or paypal?
Re: I Need Help On How To Make Order On Alibaba by Ohana(m): 11:47am On Aug 04, 2015
deleib:
ok, thanks bro. Pls, do u have idea on how to use escrow or paypal?
you can open a Nigeria PayPal account that will enable you just to transfer money

(1) (Reply)

Wanted: Business Partner / Meet The Boss: Vessel Building Firm-Dr Amy Jadesimi,MD;LADOL Nigeria / jjj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.