Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

How Do I Grill Fish? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do I Grill Fish? (1234 Views)

How Can Someone Use Gas Grill As A First Timer. Advice Please / Oster Indoor Grill Deal At Micostar Mall / Have You Tried Flames Grill Shawarma In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Grill Fish? by sheweezy(f): 6:47am On Aug 01, 2015
Good morning people. Please I want to grill fish and I need recipes for grilling and the methods of grilling. Then is microwave with grill advisable or I should use gas cooker with grill.
Re: How Do I Grill Fish? by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 01, 2015
check around...topics have been created on it.
Re: How Do I Grill Fish? by aydelicious: 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
sheweezy:
Good morning people. Please I want to grill fish and I need recipes for grilling and the methods of grilling. Then is microwave with grill advisable or I should use gas cooker with grill.
hhmmmm let assuming that the kilo of the fish is 1000g or 1kg
the recipe ingredients you are going to use are
=> 1kg of crackerfish
=>2 levels of teaspoons of salt
=>1 cube of Maggi
= > small amount of ginger
= > small amount of garlic
= > 1 big onion
=> 5 levels of teaspoons of grounded pepper
=> 250cl of groundnut oil
=> half level of teaspoonful nutmeg
= > half level of teaspoonful fish spices
=> half level of teaspoon of curry
=> 1 level of teaspoonful of thyme
=> with orther spices you may like to add to it

To cook it
cut your fish in size you want,remove the intestinal,clean it with water and Let the water drain out of the fish Then add it in to a bowl and place it one side.
Now grate the onion,garlic, ginger together but some people like to chop it;when you have done that:
Add it to the fish,and rub it with the fish,now add the salt to it and rub it as well.
The thyme, the curry and nutmeg will now adding to it and use your hand to stir it together.you now add the cube of Maggi to it and the 5 teaspoons of grounded pepper to it and the fish spices and then the spices you want to add to it,you will still use your hand to stir it again
Lastly you will now add the groundnut oil to it and stir it as well . When you have done that,you now need to put it in refrigerator and you wait about 30 or 40 minutes,after that you will now put it in to offen and grill it about 25 minutes or 30 minutes . that is it.

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Say Someting On This Coca Cola Generation / Recipes: How To Make Tomato Juice And Its Health Benefits / See the #300 yam tubers I bought from a rural market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.