Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:46 AM

Have You Tried Flames Grill Shawarma In Abuja? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Tried Flames Grill Shawarma In Abuja? (1212 Views)

Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill / JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma / Who Sells The Best Shawarma In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Tried Flames Grill Shawarma In Abuja? by dremark2613(m): 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
So I was in gwarinpa driving down to Charlie boy area (Abuja people will know this place) and then nature called, I had to put food in my belly. I saw different food outlets, but they sold swallow mostly ( me I be ajebo). I decided to drive into a small garden like sit out on that road, and I saw an orange structure positioned there. I inquired as normal what they had to sell. They said (Shawarma, chicken and chips, barbecue, smoothies/fresh juices, noodles) I ordered noodles, but the sales guy there just suggested I tried the shawarma, that it was the best I'll ever have and that if I didn't like it he will give me back my money. I had nothing to lose so I obliged. 5 minutes later I'm munching on the tastiest wrap ever rolled. (Omo the shawarma maaaaake sense) I couldn't but tell the guy to make another one (to impress my woman, she gon love me tonight). I was embarrassed because I saw the way he looked at me like "oga I no know say e sweet like that o". Lol. Anyway, try the flames grill and takeout shawarma in gwarinpa. You won't regret it. Their address is listed below....Thank me later;

Flames Grill and Takeout
Gwarinpa Leisure bar and kitchen
Before 7th avenue junction
Adj purple tulip hotel.
Gwarinpa
07037842540 (order then collect)

I've attached their Logo,

Re: Have You Tried Flames Grill Shawarma In Abuja? by dremark2613(m): 8:56am On Oct 14, 2015
shocked
dremark2613:
So I was in gwarinpa driving down to Charlie boy area (Abuja people will know this place) and then nature called, I had to put food in my belly. I saw different food outlets, but they sold swallow mostly ( me I be ajebo). I decided to drive into a small garden like sit out on that road, and I saw an orange structure positioned there. I inquired as normal what they had to sell. They said (Shawarma, chicken and chips, barbecue, smoothies/fresh juices, noodles) I ordered noodles, but the sales guy there just suggested I tried the shawarma, that it was the best I'll ever have and that if I didn't like it he will give me back my money. I had nothing to lose so I obliged. 5 minutes later I'm munching on the tastiest wrap ever rolled. (Omo the shawarma maaaaake sense) I couldn't but tell the guy to make another one (to impress my woman, she gon love me tonight). I was embarrassed because I saw the way he looked at me like "oga I no know say e sweet like that o". Lol. Anyway, try the flames grill and takeout shawarma in gwarinpa. You won't regret it. Their address is listed below....Thank me later;

Flames Grill and Takeout
Gwarinpa Leisure bar and kitchen
Before 7th avenue junction
Adj purple tulip hotel.
Gwarinpa
07037842540 (order then collect)

I've attached their Logo,

(1) (Reply)

Fried Plantain Or Fried Plantain. Choose One / (pic) A Strange Bird Dies In My Cooking Pot / Can A Woman Breast Feeding Take In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.