Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu (31206 Views)

Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) / Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London / Rahama Sadau Attends Premiere Of "Road To Redemption" With Akon In USA(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by Candybob(m): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2015
You just dey show yourself abi? You follow them talk business?
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by idbami2(m): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2015
Niiccee
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 01, 2015
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by hola106(m): 10:21am On Aug 01, 2015
Nice one.
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by dave2meek(m): 10:21am On Aug 01, 2015
Nice
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by bueze046(m): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2015
now tell me..how did this happened?
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by onyediya8(f): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2015
smiley
contactmorak:
Extremely busy day yesterday and an amazing encounter with Akon and Nigerian billionaire Toni Elumelu...#inspired!
Big ups bro! Stay inspired
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by ppacey(f): 10:24am On Aug 01, 2015
Thats nice. keep it up
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by idu1(m): 10:24am On Aug 01, 2015
contactmorak:
Extremely busy day yesterday and an amazing encounter with Akon and Nigerian billionaire Toni Elumelu...#inspired!
I just dash u one like for your profile picture...
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by Realist2: 10:25am On Aug 01, 2015
Boy Akon, nice one
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 01, 2015
Nice pics
Akon is so humble n cool
Unlike some celebs dat wont even look at u let alone take pictures
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by contactmorak: 10:27am On Aug 01, 2015
idu1:
I just dash u one like for your profile picture...
thanks bro
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by rachealb(f): 10:28am On Aug 01, 2015
Nice pix. So proud of u bro
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by sahm4u2nv(m): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2015
contactmorak:
Photoshop!!!

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by ideatoprince18(m): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2015
pretydiva:
Seen...congrats op on dis historic achievement undecided
.....bae what is historic about dis..??....still can't understand

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by contactmorak: 10:30am On Aug 01, 2015
rachealb:
Nice pix. So proud of u bro
aww, thanks dear
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by sahm4u2nv(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2015
contactmorak:
Photoshop!!!
Just jokin o, lucky u, u had a selfie wt my all time best artiste(AKON)
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by deadZONE: 10:33am On Aug 01, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2015
so will yu use it to collect money in d bank.
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by damiloladuke: 10:36am On Aug 01, 2015
hhhmmmm, what was your request from Akon or you just snapped... SMH

CHECK MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by elantraceey(f): 10:39am On Aug 01, 2015
Nice, you should have worn suit too nau tongue

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2015
contactmorak:
inspired by billionaires,good.have you ever imagine how it will be, if you encounter Jesus?
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by contactmorak: 10:44am On Aug 01, 2015
elantraceey:
Nice, you would wore suit too nau tongue
I'm not really a suit person joor

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by Ybnm4life(m): 10:44am On Aug 01, 2015
ME and Eminem with Marco Reus soon...
God willing.
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by mindworx: 10:46am On Aug 01, 2015
contactmorak:

Guy, you for wear one sharp suit, take full portrait with them.
Anyway, na friday... you go 17th floor abi ? Bad guy
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by contactmorak: 10:46am On Aug 01, 2015
softheart45:

inspired by billionaires,good.have you ever imagine how it will be, if you encounter Jesus?
nothing can be compared to an encouter with Jesus Christ

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by otumalagicruz(m): 10:46am On Aug 01, 2015
PHOTOSHOP OOOOOOOOO

LOOK AT AKON'S HEAD AND HIS CLOTH LINING WITH ELUMELU DIZ IS A PHOTOSHOP

STOP DECIEVING NIGERIANSS OOOOOOOOO MR PHOTOGRAPHER
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 01, 2015
If I post now, they will say lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 01, 2015
jaymejate:
Mtchew WHERE YOU DE WHEN ME FIRST GET ENCOUNTER WITH DADDY SHOKY
hehehehehe....not only daddy shoky BUT mummy shoky

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 01, 2015
otumalagicruz:
PHOTOSHOP OOOOOOOOO

LOOK AT AKON'S HEAD AND HIS CLOTH LINING WITH ELUMELU DIZ IS A PHOTOSHOP

STOP DECIEVING NIGERIANSS OOOOOOOOO MR PHOTOGRAPHER

Typical Nigerian
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo's Brother Gideon Weds / Wizkid Babymama Sola And Son, Boluwatife Look Fresh In This New Pictures. / Throwback Photo Of Gandoki, Basketmouth And Klint De Drunk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.