Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,890 members, 7,956,357 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu (31349 Views)

Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) / Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London / Rahama Sadau Attends Premiere Of "Road To Redemption" With Akon In USA(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 01, 2015
contactmorak:
Extremely busy day yesterday and an amazing encounter with Akon and Nigerian billionaire Toni Elumelu...#inspired!
Quite impressive.
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by Cooljoe1(m): 10:56am On Aug 01, 2015
contactmorak:
Extremely busy day yesterday and an amazing encounter with Akon and Nigerian billionaire Toni Elumelu...#inspired!
that moment after taking the picture and your best friend mistakenly delete it,what will you do?
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by contactmorak: 10:59am On Aug 01, 2015
Cooljoe1:

that moment after taking the picture and your best friend mistakenly delete it,what will you do?
ha! I don't even want to imagine that. He must look for it oo. Lol...But there will always be another opportunity sha
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by Cooljoe1(m): 11:00am On Aug 01, 2015
contactmorak:
ha! I don't even want to imagine that. But there will always be another opportunity sha
cool
contactmorak:
ha! I don't even want to imagine that. But there will always be another opportunity sha
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by jagabannoni85: 11:00am On Aug 01, 2015
This is an opportunity you have been waiting for, get free ICT scholarship http:///Z1R096
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by contactmorak: 11:01am On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
Quite impressive.
thanks

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by lahbordiz5(f): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2015
Cute
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by redgem(f): 11:17am On Aug 01, 2015
Hehehehehehe

All I see is a very big wide nose... grin

Op don't mind me ooooooh...good one though
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
Quite impressive.
Gave ur pic d first like,ur Uwku is d truth!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 01, 2015
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 01, 2015
Cool. Just keep up tha spirit dude!
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
cheers.
Yh, I celebrate ur backside too. Clapping!
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:26am On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
cheers.
You are welcome!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 01, 2015
angry angry
redgem:
Hehehehehehe

angry
redgem:
Hehehehehehe

As if her's is not wider
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 01, 2015
grin
Sabrwahaqqo:

Yh, I celebrate ur backside too. Clapping!
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by seangy4konji: 11:29am On Aug 01, 2015
nice pic.
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by redgem(f): 11:31am On Aug 01, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
angry angry angry As if her's is not wider

And So? It aint bad
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 01, 2015
redgem:

And So? It aint bad
Warefa
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by Treasure2014(f): 11:36am On Aug 01, 2015
Haters will be like "how much dem give you' nice pix
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by Youngsage: 11:45am On Aug 01, 2015
contactmorak:
Wow Nice! cheesy

But... How did you get them to pose for that selfie, really? #Curious
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by Petdagr8t(m): 11:53am On Aug 01, 2015
contactmorak:
thanks!
Sth like photoshop here
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by BALLERON(m): 11:54am On Aug 01, 2015
grin kissnice
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by contactmorak: 11:55am On Aug 01, 2015
Youngsage:

Wow Nice! cheesy

But... How did you get them to pose for that selfie, really? #Curious
they were discussing and I just approached and reqested and they gladly obliged me. We all looked at the pics and burst into a big laughter. We exchanged contacts!
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by fanficgirl(f): 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
OMG CONGRATS! Post his contacts please.... [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
contactmorak:
they were discussing and I just approached and reqested and they gladly obliged me. We all looked at the pics and burst into a big laughter. We exchanged contacts!
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by Nicepoker(m): 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hmmmm. Teeth community. Guy ur teeth no reach 32 cos the ones in front don chop space o.
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by Happiness87(f): 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
contactmorak:
how many girls don pm You today? cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by 9jatatafo(m): 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
Guy I hope you will not make billboard with this your with pix with Akon and elumelu just like one of our eastern governor did with the hand shake he had with Obama. #NoBeefing
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by Youngsage: 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
contactmorak:
Wow! Some real confident move there! Nice one man, I envy you oh! cry

Hehehe. grin

You are made already you know, that picture alone can take you places! BTW I don't mind having those contacts oh... Me sef one hammer grin grin
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by contactmorak: 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
9jatatafo:
Guy I hope you will not make billboard with this your with pix with Akon and elumelu just like one of our eastern governor did with the hand shake he had with Obama. #NoBeefing
that's a good idea o, make I cary am go my village go erect as bilboard. Lol, e go too funny
Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by contactmorak: 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
Happiness87:
how many girls don pm You today? cheesy
Lol

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu by Themandator: 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nose dive grin

I mean nose gang

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted / Banky W Mocks Arsenal Goal Keeper On Instagram / Davido Shares Pics Of His Late Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.