Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,658 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:23 PM

Which One Is Ghana's Best Generation Of Football? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which One Is Ghana's Best Generation Of Football? (1318 Views)

The Thread For The Rise Of Nigeria's Next Golden Generation- The Super Eagles+ / Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football / Cute Photos Of Football Stars When They Were Young (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Is Ghana's Best Generation Of Football? by bingbagbo(m): 10:09am On Aug 01, 2015
Fact that Ghana abounds in soccer talents in unarguable. Names like Abedi Pele, Tony Yeboah, Sammy Kuffour and Michael Essien epitomize this, though the likes of Marcel Dessaily, Gerard Asamoah, Mario Ballotelli, Memphis Depay, Jerome Boateng and Danny Welbeck being full-blooded Ghanaians turned their backs on the black stars. Ghana irrespective of the abundant talents… continue reading here https://butchersweetsweat./2015/08/01/ghanas-golden-generation-of-football-in-the-making/

Re: Which One Is Ghana's Best Generation Of Football? by robosky02(m): 10:11am On Aug 01, 2015
it got to be the set that went to senegal 92

with ABEDE PELE leading them
Re: Which One Is Ghana's Best Generation Of Football? by nedu2000(m): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2015
Has to be the '2010-2014+' generation with asamoah gyan,boateng,sulley muntari,essien.
The Senegal '92 squad achieved nothing of note
Re: Which One Is Ghana's Best Generation Of Football? by robosky02(m): 10:38am On Aug 01, 2015
nedu2000:
Has to be the '2010-2014+' generation with asamoah gyan,boateng,sulley muntari,essien.
The Senegal '92 squad achieved nothing of note

is it achievment you ask for or the best generation?

i give it to the 92

cos they layed the foundation

team list:

Salifuh Ansah

Abubakari Damba

Emmanuel Ampeah

Nil Darko Ankrah

James Kwesi Appiah

Emmanuel Armah

Isaac Asare

Anthony Baffoe

Stephen Frimpong Manso

Stanley Aborah, Sr.

Mohammed Gargo

Samuel Opoku Nti

Nii Lamptey

Abedi Pelé

Koffi Abrey

Sarfo Gyamfi

Richard Naawu

Ali Ibrahim Pelé

Prince Polley

Yaw Preko

Anthony Yeboah
Re: Which One Is Ghana's Best Generation Of Football? by bingbagbo(m): 10:46am On Aug 01, 2015
robosky02:

is it achievment you ask for or the best generation?

i give it to the 92

cos they layed the foundation

team list:

Salifuh Ansah

Abubakari Damba

Emmanuel Ampeah

Nil Darko Ankrah

James Kwesi Appiah

Emmanuel Armah

Isaac Asare

Anthony Baffoe

Stephen Frimpong Manso

Stanley Aborah, Sr.

Mohammed Gargo

Samuel Opoku Nti

Nii Lamptey

Abedi Pelé

Koffi Abrey

Sarfo Gyamfi

Richard Naawu

Ali Ibrahim Pelé

Prince Polley

Yaw Preko

Anthony Yeboah

great memory u have
Re: Which One Is Ghana's Best Generation Of Football? by robosky02(m): 10:51am On Aug 01, 2015
bingbagbo:

great memory u have

i cant forget the legents

ABEDI PELE

NII ORDETY LAMPTEY

ANTHONY YEBOAH

EDWARD ANSAH who played in the Nigerian league. i watched him here
Re: Which One Is Ghana's Best Generation Of Football? by bingbagbo(m): 10:54am On Aug 01, 2015
robosky02:

i cant forget the legents

ABEDI PELE

NILL ORDETY LAMTE

EDWARD ANSER who played in the Nigerian league. i watched him here

you are a real African soccer follower.....my respect
Re: Which One Is Ghana's Best Generation Of Football? by robosky02(m): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2015
bingbagbo:

you are a real African soccer follower.....my respect

THANKS MAN

who is asamoah gyn when we are talking of yeboah

or you want to compare abedi Pele to his sons......

they only have more money now than those days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which One Is Ghana's Best Generation Of Football? by AzontoGhost(m): 11:22am On Aug 01, 2015
robosky02:

THANKS MAN
who is asamoah gyn when we are talking of yeboah
or you want to compare abedi Pele to his sons......

they only have more money now than those days.
exactly! In other news: RtD academy u-15 making waves in Europe!

(1) (Reply)

FIFA 16 CRACK Finally OUT (november 2015) / Leicester Confident Of Sealing £20m-rated Wilfred Ndidi In January / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City Live Streaming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.