Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

Nollywood Actor Chief Kanran To Mark 50th Anniversary On Stage With N50 Million - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Chief Kanran To Mark 50th Anniversary On Stage With N50 Million (1872 Views)

Osita Iheme Dancing On Stage With Oyinbo Lady In Rwanda (Photos) / 2face Idibia Storms Stage With Nurses (Photos, Video) / See The Big Fish Popular Actor Used To Mark 50th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor Chief Kanran To Mark 50th Anniversary On Stage With N50 Million by Teeboy22(m): 10:53am On Aug 01, 2015
Veteran actor, Chief Kanran, is ready to roll out
the drums as he celebrates his 50th anniversary
as an actor. In an exclusive chat with Saturday
Beats, the actor revealed that about N50m
would be spent on the weeklong celebration. He said that the money would be got from well
meaning Nigerians, government and corporate
organisations. “The chairman of the occasion is Deji Etiiwe, who is
an actor, publisher and producer. The event would
last for a week. There will be a three-day
performance, a seminar has been lined up and I will
also be launching a book titled, ‘Who is Segun
Remi?’ I also have a movie that I want to launch. During the weeklong celebration, there will be a
dinner and award night which is aimed at
celebrating prominent Nigerians who have made
their marks in the society. Veterans in the industry
will be recognized, especially those that are hardly
celebrated. With each award given, I intend to back it up with either money or a gift that will forever be
appreciated by the recipients. We are going to
partner with the government and well-meaning
Nigerians to sponsor the event; it’s going to be
elegant. The event will cost about N50m but
various companies and the government would be sponsors. It will be to their advantage because it
will be an avenue for them to advertise their
products. The government, both states and federal,
would be a part of the celebration because it is their
way of appreciating an artiste who has been
making the country proud for over half a century,” he said.

Cc Fynestboi, MissyB3, ijebabe

1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor Chief Kanran To Mark 50th Anniversary On Stage With N50 Million by Ezemarcel(m): 10:54am On Aug 01, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Nollywood Actor Chief Kanran To Mark 50th Anniversary On Stage With N50 Million by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Nollywood Actor Chief Kanran To Mark 50th Anniversary On Stage With N50 Million by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 01, 2015
He should be probed grin
Re: Nollywood Actor Chief Kanran To Mark 50th Anniversary On Stage With N50 Million by Young03(m): 11:00am On Aug 01, 2015
do I know him?
Re: Nollywood Actor Chief Kanran To Mark 50th Anniversary On Stage With N50 Million by DahtzFestjayz: 11:01am On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Nollywood Actor Chief Kanran To Mark 50th Anniversary On Stage With N50 Million by Tolexander: 11:12am On Aug 01, 2015
Young03:
do I know him?
you can't know him bro, only if u were alive to watch Video cassettes.

Re: Nollywood Actor Chief Kanran To Mark 50th Anniversary On Stage With N50 Million by Young03(m): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2015
Tolexander:

ok bro, I was never born den
Re: Nollywood Actor Chief Kanran To Mark 50th Anniversary On Stage With N50 Million by IamOpemipo(m): 11:17am On Aug 01, 2015
This man get swag die

Alwas playin a rich man, sugar daddy or a king..

Give him a pauper role, na dullin..

Thought he was dismissed years ago from acting for caressing an actress on stage..lol

And that 50m?..wen lot of them are ill with different sickness..u dashing money and partyin..
Re: Nollywood Actor Chief Kanran To Mark 50th Anniversary On Stage With N50 Million by westgermany: 11:56am On Aug 01, 2015
Cheif kanran is no where near someone who could raise that much...I can place a bet on that....
Re: Nollywood Actor Chief Kanran To Mark 50th Anniversary On Stage With N50 Million by Chestar5(f): 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
westgermany:
Cheif kanran is no where near someone who could raise that much...I can place a bet on that....

hehehe grin, u are is p.a right? grin
Re: Nollywood Actor Chief Kanran To Mark 50th Anniversary On Stage With N50 Million by Teeboy22(m): 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tolexander:

u for don see am for im name na

young boy...and na 2003 dem born am na

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Cossy Show Off Her Massive Boo**bs In New Pic / Graphic Photos: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead / Did Fela's American Girlfriend Forget Her B Ra In The US [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.