Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

What Is The Difference Between Love And Obsession? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Difference Between Love And Obsession? (1535 Views)

Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) / Thin Line Between Love And Hate! / What Is The Difference Between Love And Obsession? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Love And Obsession? by nikenry(f): 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
Fellow Nairalander, is there any difference between love and obsession? I am kind of confused? Can you be in love without being obsessed?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Obsession? by onosprince(m): 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
Brb
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Obsession? by donbrowser(m): 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
No
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Obsession? by BOWOTO(m): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
Love is a strong feeling of affection towards someone or something, sometimes you don't have to see or feel those you love, take God for example,we love him but he's invisible.

Obsession on the other hand is to occupy ones mind with something or someone, in such a way that It takes control of you and impairs your judgment.

Bottom line is we you can love without being obsessed, and you can be obsessed without loving, I know someone who is obsessed about the fear of death. I hope I made some sense.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Obsession? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
Obsession is sickness . I once experienced it.. Love is an illusion we all suffer from.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Obsession? by nikenry(f): 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
BOWOTO:
Love is a strong feeling of affection towards someone or something, sometimes you don't have to see or feel those you love, take God for example,we love him but he's invisible.

Obsession on the other hand is to occupy ones mind with something or someone, in such a way that It takes control of you and impairs your judgment.

Bottom line is we you can love without being obsessed, and you can be obsessed without loving, I know someone who is obsessed about the fear of death. I hope I made some sense.
Great post! Thainks.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Obsession? by nikenry(f): 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
Brandnew2:
Obsession is sickness . I once experienced it..
Love is an illusion we all suffer from.
humm.....thanks.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Obsession? by austine4real(m): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
Pee on thread and did like usain Bolt
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Obsession? by Mbkite(m): 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
Obsession is demonic
Love is a mirage except 4 d love of God and family members. All ds gal/boy tin no bi love except 4 0.01%.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Obsession? by Richy4(m): 11:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
Obsession
It is in line with infatuation. Example
Just like the way some male celebrities intrudes in some females' mindset especially the male celebrity that is blessed with good looks.

She heard he is married and not available, he is selfish and treats people like dirt, she would not pay attention. She got all his album and when she heard his voice on radio or tv she crys, scream or live what ever she is doing just to listen

knows everything about him including dates of his present and future activities.

As for love just Google it. It is what you think it is...
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Obsession? by KanwuliaJara: 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
Love=positive emotion. kiss
Obsession=negative emotion. kiss

You can never be in love and be obsessed.
You can never be obsessed and be in love.

Both have absolutely no meeting point. kiss

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Obsession? by pet4ril(f): 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
Brandnew2:
Obsession is sickness . I once experienced it..
Love is an illusion we all suffer from.
you get mouth I. Swear.. nice one anyway grin grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Obsession? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
pet4ril:
you get mouth I. Swear.. nice one anyway grin grin
No be only mouth I get o! wink
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Obsession? by ggirl4real: 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
Following....

(1) (Reply)

Exes Issues. / Happy Birthday To My Beloved Wife / Must A Wife Know Her Hubby's Monthly Earning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.