Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) (48173 Views)

Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body / Bovi & Wife, Kris Welcome A Baby Boy In Us (Photo) / Photos From Bovi's Wife, Kris Babyshower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by otiigba1(m): 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
Truth24:

Kunle Kunle Kunle... How many times is dat? With all ur hardwork av u gone to America before?
grin grin grin so na kunle now? not money again? Okay! Kunle make you no work hard, and see if you will go to America angry
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by Nwaiberibe: 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
Money can buy true love and happiness
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by Rheetari(f): 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
Swagt101:
who asked u all these undecided? Some pple get phd 4 famzing ehn... grin *Sips on a chilled alomo*
that's what we call basking in reflected glory in psychology. it's allowed.
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by EbonyQueen001(f): 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
floragregs:
Yea, my very nice classmate Crystabel. Livingstone college Lagos. Class of 2005. The lady is all shades of nice!

Wow! I am so glad you remember her. She is indeed a nice and quiet lady. I remember her as being shy but very lovable. Am so so happy for her.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by Saylawchar(m): 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
Bovi no get visa na him make am no follow them go....
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by fiyin47(m): 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
condralbede:
so?

baba u dey beef Gan o Na u o
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 12:12am On Aug 02, 2015
Swagt101:
who asked u all these undecided? Some pple get phd 4 famzing ehn... grin *Sips on a chilled alomo*
And why you hating? Some people like to dey demo *Sips. my chilled water*
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 12:13am On Aug 02, 2015
babasade:
see famzing..
See beefing...
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 12:16am On Aug 02, 2015
RedCapChief:
How much money do these comedians make sef? angry

See Bovi of yesterday!!!

He now has money
- to fly his family out shocked

- to fly his family out to the United States shocked (Not Ghana or South Africa, despite the falling Naira and the rising cost of airline tickets)

-to fly his family out to the United States for holiday!! (Holiday ko, Holinight ni - which work have they done to deserve holiday?)

In short, Bovi don make am!!!
Guy, dem dey make am oo, arts pays off these days... Tickets for European countries don triple up, summer ish, dollar-naira. gbese... Them dey chill true true, ko easy
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by donJ2(m): 1:21am On Aug 02, 2015
floragregs:
Yea, my very nice classmate Crystabel. Livingstone college Lagos. Class of 2005. The lady is all shades of nice!

This info cannot put food on ur table / make u a celeb overnight

I bet d crystabel chick has never posted ur name online...so watz d info abt??

Its unnecessary dear
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by NemzySeries(m): 8:42am On Aug 02, 2015
floragregs:
I wuz d 1 sitting behind u guys den.....but una name bin dey frequent namesof noise makers dat year cheesy.....happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by floragregs(f): 10:17am On Aug 02, 2015
donJ2:

This info cannot put food on ur table / make u a celeb overnight

I bet d crystabel chick has never posted ur name online...so watz d info abt??

Its unnecessary dear

of all the foools who mentioned me negatively, u deserve this reply because you are the biggest fool! Congrats u won.
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by scentmarlc(m): 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
Imortal001:
Where bovi for the picx?

He was d one driving that yellow taxi in d second pics gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by funmi4love(f): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
jephri:
I hate when people ask for likes on thier comments, like if you agree
and you are also asking for likes
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by temmym4(m): 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
Yomieluv:
And so?

When I had my hols too,did it make headline?

lol. dude, relax na.. u didn't make headlines because u aren't a celebrity. as in you are not recognised. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oge Okoye & Ken Erics In Their University Days In Awka (Throwback Pic) / Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) / Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.