Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Share Your Moments Of First Using 'fork And Knife' To Eat In Public. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Moments Of First Using 'fork And Knife' To Eat In Public. (400 Views)

Man’s Bloody Stunt With Knife In Akokwa Creates Sensation In Imo State (pics) / White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Moments Of First Using 'fork And Knife' To Eat In Public. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
I don't know why humans are just making life difficult for themselves.
I was at an event two days ago, and I was served a mouth watering dish, but only fork and knife was provided without SPOON(can u imagine).
I don't know how to use it and the painful part is that it was a round table with two girls that were close by. Well knowing the type of person I am, I asked my friend for suggestion and he asked me to be myself. That statement was a motivation, I just dumped the knife, used the fork as spoon and used my hand to clear the chicken.
Well I am a Nigerian and I just pity people making life difficult for themselves in the name of civilization.

Why don't u share your own experience.
Re: Share Your Moments Of First Using 'fork And Knife' To Eat In Public. by ayowonder(m): 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
Bleep fork Bleep knife...my hand is ever ready
Re: Share Your Moments Of First Using 'fork And Knife' To Eat In Public. by Phinagold(f): 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
At a point i couldnt cope, thanks to the serviette on my table cos i jst dropped the weapons and used d serviette to hold d chicken and tore it into pieces.......that was d beginning of d meal.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Open Another Page When Writing Literature / From Facebook:urhobo Eulogizes Igbo,says Igbos Are The Salt Of The Nation. / 41% Of Firms Generate Own Power, Says NESG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.