Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Help Save Oyewole Bisola - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Save Oyewole Bisola (1472 Views)

Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya / Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Save Oyewole Bisola by Dekatron(m): 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
Okay. I didn't wanna post this, cos i felt people wnt react or do something abt it, but i thought : if it were my sister, i would do more

This is a BC message circulating on whatsapp on campus :
Its all about a fellow like us : Our sister Oyewole Abisola a student of FUTA, 200L AGRIC. EXTENSION & COMMUNICATION (AEC) department. She needs our help both financially & spiritually in prayers. She needs N5 million Naira for kidney transplant. The doctors said within two weeks the operation MUST be done because she is no more responding to treatment. She has come to this great institution (FUTA) to secure her future,but on her way, she met with tribulations which i believe that with God,she is gonna overcome it, but our help is also needed. Remember : "UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL" & the holy book says : " BE YOUR BROTHER'S KEEPER" N5 million is something all Futarians can contribute if we take this on ourselves. . . . . . . . .

For more info :
BERNARD - 08165290131
NB : All class reps MUST gather the money to their FACULTY P.R.O & it must be remitted to the following ACCOUNT(S)
Oyewole Abisola - 0148612832 GTbank
Her mum's A/c :
Oyewole Tunrayo - 3020887942 SKYE bank

COM. HENRY BERNARD GBOLABO A.k.a.
BERNARDO
Pls RBC till it gets to the last Futarian & PEOPLE OUTSIDE FUTA

Personal note : Knowing that i have no other online family, i came here running to NAIRALAND. You once did it for SAVIOR - HE WON MICROSOFT WORLD YOUTHPARK CHALLENGE, NAIRALAND gave up to people that couldn't or THROW IN THE TOWEL - Scholarship. You can do it again. PLS, I BEG YOU, TeHn, if you've got people at AKURE/FUTA that can verify this, please send them ASAP.

And to those that wouldn't wait for verification before they pay their widow's mite, please do. Let bisola live, save bisola. Remember, SHE IS AT YOUR MERCY.

Lalasticlala, if you deem it fit, could you kindly do justice to this? Its important but its your call.

Cc : Seun, ishilove, ronaldo4lif, ladyboss, kingtom, Thesonofmark, Introvert

all nairaland. Pls i do be pained if we all ignore this. Gracias.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Save Oyewole Bisola by TeHN: 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
Dear Dekatron,

TeHN has stopped accepting medical cases and won't be able to provide coordinated assistance with this case.

Kind Regards

TeHN
Re: Help Save Oyewole Bisola by NoQualms1(f): 8:01am On Aug 12, 2015
Dekatron, is the lady's department aware? Is the University aware? I'm sure there a counselling and welfare unit in the school, or a similar unit. Are they aware? What are they doing about this case?
Re: Help Save Oyewole Bisola by Dekatron(m): 8:38am On Aug 12, 2015
NoQualms1:
Dekatron, is the lady's department aware? Is the University aware? I'm sure there a counselling and welfare unit in the school, or a similar unit. Are they aware? What are they doing about this case?
yes, they are
it was her department that was rallying round for donations.

Counselling and welfare -- dunno(nt sure) abt that

1 Like

Re: Help Save Oyewole Bisola by pickabeau1: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
Re: Help Save Oyewole Bisola by ajuwarhodes(f): 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
Somehow, I don't believe this post

(1) (Reply)

How To Cook Egusi Soup / 13 Early Signs You May Be Pregnant / Try Green World Slimming Package For 30days. 100% Herbal. 07051455404.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.