Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Who Needs A 20k Per Month Job In Sabo-yaba Area Of Lagos? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Needs A 20k Per Month Job In Sabo-yaba Area Of Lagos? (1618 Views)

A Graduate Offered A 20k Job... Ridiculous Or Well Just Manage? / I Refused A 200k Per Month Job Because I Cannot Work Under A Woman / I Wasn't Recommended For An Entry Level Bank Job For Living In An Area Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Needs A 20k Per Month Job In Sabo-yaba Area Of Lagos? by bucknor22: 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
I am looking to hire a social media intern with an interest in customer service to handle the Whataspp/BBM channel for a travel agency.
Ideal candidate must have a VERY good command of written/spoken English, must be polite, a fast typist and efficient with a touch device, pro-active, tech savvy and must reside in Sabo Yaba Area of Lagos.
Salary is N20000 a month.
This position is suitable for a recent graduate awaiting NYSC.
Vacancy expires tomorrow (2/08/2015) as ideal candidate is expected to resume on Monday. If you think this role is for you, send a short cover letter to mediax1960@gmail.com.

Please do not attach any document, rather paste a CV in the body of your email. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Who Needs A 20k Per Month Job In Sabo-yaba Area Of Lagos? by MosakuAW(m): 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
cry kiss
Re: Who Needs A 20k Per Month Job In Sabo-yaba Area Of Lagos? by corperscorner: 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
I admire you OP.....

though I have a well paid job.....the reason I feel moved to drop a comment is because I neva knew people like your type still exists. Another dude would rather give the slot to a close family or friend, but instead you came here to give everyone an equal chance.

Keep this up bruh.....you never know who else you get to inspire with your nice gestures.

And to whoever eventually gets the placement.....always remember how you got this job and never get partial or withhold anyone's privilege when it's your turn to help.

God bless Nigeria and God bless all young entrepreneurs doing their best to help create jobs.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Needs A 20k Per Month Job In Sabo-yaba Area Of Lagos? by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 02, 2015
you didn't state working hours.

You didn't state if they would have to work from home. Handling a social media channel is not an easy task and you would do well to state terms here.
Re: Who Needs A 20k Per Month Job In Sabo-yaba Area Of Lagos? by pseudonomer: 12:24am On Aug 03, 2015
bucknor22:
I am looking to hire a social media intern with an interest in customer service to handle the Whataspp/BBM channel for a travel agency.
Ideal candidate must have a VERY good command of written/spoken English, must be polite, a fast typist and efficient with a touch device, pro-active, tech savvy and must reside in Sabo Yaba Area of Lagos.
Salary is N20000 a month.
This position is suitable for a recent graduate awaiting NYSC.
Vacancy expires tomorrow (2/08/2015) as ideal candidate is expected to resume on Monday. If you think this role is for you, send a short cover letter to mediax1960@gmail.com.

Please do not attach any document, rather paste a CV in the body of your email. Thank you.

Sent an email, hope it is not late

(1) (Reply)

Benjamin Micheals Vacancies / Who Els Please / Graduate Trainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.