Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

My Facebook Account Is Under Attack. Please Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Facebook Account Is Under Attack. Please Help (913 Views)

Google Chrome Under Attack: DELETE These Extensions IF You Have Them On Chrome / How To Check If Your Facebook Account Is Hacked / My Facebook Account Is Temporarily Locked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Facebook Account Is Under Attack. Please Help by DukeNija(m): 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
My Facebook account has been hacked, and they are spamming my timeline with posts and videos from a sex blog called 247streetgists.com
The problem is, the posts appear as if im the person sharing the link. The videos and pictures are unbelievably obscene and offensive.
I have done everything possible to stop this including changing my password four different times, changing my email address, adding extra security features to my facebook account, blocking the page from posting on my timeline. I have done everything and its seems the more i try, the more posts they share through me. I counted 35 different posts through my account.
I have never visited their site before, i dont event know how this started 3days ago.
All my friends are complaining, many called me on the phone, its that bad. The only option is to close my account.
I know this is a deliberate cyber attack but i dont know what to do. I think i know who the perpetrators are, although its just a hunch.
Please i need assistance desperately.
Re: My Facebook Account Is Under Attack. Please Help by emekadeboy(m): 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: My Facebook Account Is Under Attack. Please Help by Pierocash(m): 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
ok kontunu
Re: My Facebook Account Is Under Attack. Please Help by Jeromejnr(m): 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
Haaa. Make your boss no see your Facebook page o.
Re: My Facebook Account Is Under Attack. Please Help by Donald3d(m): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
DukeNija:
My Facebook account has been hacked, and they are spamming my timeline with posts and videos from a sex blog called 247streetgists.com
The problem is, the posts appear as if im the person sharing the link. The videos and pictures are unbelievably obscene and offensive.
I have done everything possible to stop this including changing my password four different times, changing my email address, adding extra security features to my facebook account, blocking the page from posting on my timeline. I have done everything and its seems the more i try, the more posts they share through me. I counted 35 different posts through my account.
I have never visited their site before, i dont event know how this started 3days ago.
All my friends are complaining, many called me on the phone, its that bad. The only option is to close my account.
I know this is a deliberate cyber attack but i dont know what to do. I think i know who the perpetrators are, although its just a hunch.
Please i need assistance desperately.
hello dukeninja ,have you tried to make a complaint to the facebook team ?,kindly do so
Re: My Facebook Account Is Under Attack. Please Help by DukeNija(m): 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
Donald3d:
hello dukeninja ,have you tried to make a complaint to the facebook team ?,kindly do so

I have done so, they asked me to report it as spam. Which i did. No result
Re: My Facebook Account Is Under Attack. Please Help by Donald3d(m): 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
DukeNija:

I have done so, they asked me to report it as spam. Which i did. No result
wow ,this is beyond me,kindly make a complain again and tell them u made a complain before and there as being no change since them and kindly describe the problem in full,and tell them its damaging your image
Re: My Facebook Account Is Under Attack. Please Help by Armaggedon: 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
This is a common problem people have with their accounts.
What i dont understand is how your own persisted after changing password.
Maybe someone else have access to your device.
You can also check your 'likes' to know if they 'liked' the site on with your account and unlike it.

(1) (Reply)

Hp Usb Keyboard Available For NGN6,590 / Computer Tricks You Should Try. / How To Secure Your Facebook Account From Being Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.