Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,280 members, 7,957,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:08 PM

MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class (30419 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS / David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) / Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by kullozone(m): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
Vanquay:
Am an Agnostic. Theists curse me to hell, Atheists think am stupid undecided. But I have to say Religious Organizations should exist they help mankind stay in check. Hmm I have a very busy Social ad sports life. Will I ever get First class?. All those first class Graduates have no life, all they do is book book book they neglect Clubs and stuff

This FTc rubbish is finally getting on my Nerves undecided

Bet why

why you dey vex like this?
naso you dey live your life outside NL?
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by Cooljoe1(m): 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
okotv:
Good work
nice signature,are u a deeper lifer

1 Like

Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by femorocafella: 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
inimitkel:

Exactly, so it's def not up to 91M...guess U were @ the programme too
Guy ur wrong the total number is 180 graduates plus 2 nysc guys.all of dem were given 500k each.
So if you multiply 500k by 182 is goin to give u 91millions.dats simple arithmetic .i was dere and watch it live.dis one no be beans

1 Like

Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by just4now(m): 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
This is not the purpose of the tithes and offerings given to the work of God should be spent . I'm not against encouraging academic excellence but the money is meant to feed and help poor members in whatever way prescribed in the bible. There are many pastors serving in the church who are in terrible situation and church authority ignored them. Likewise, members are not assisted in their needs. This is one major area the church has failed God. Many children of God are suffering and their leaders just don't care, this is why their members looks for help outside Christ. Malacai 3:9-12 states clearly that the money is for food in the house of God. It's a good work but not the right one. God bless.
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by tefund(m): 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
you area derailing the thread
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by badnature: 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
tb Joshua still remains the best he give to both Christian and Muslims no emphasis on members GOD bless that dud
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by okotv(m): 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
Cooljoe1:

nice signature,are u a deeper lifer
yes
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by inimitkel(m): 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
femorocafella:

Guy ur wrong the total number is 180 graduates plus 2 nysc guys.all of dem were given 500k each.
So if you multiply 500k by 182 is goin to give u 91millions.dats simple arithmetic .i was dere and watch it live.dis one no be beans
Dude I was @the programme myself & the graduates awarded were 108 & not 180. U probably misheard.

4 Likes

Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by Cooljoe1(m): 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
okotv:
yes
cool cool Nice
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
Coool
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by mont: 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
nice one
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
...And the disciples had all things in common...be thy brothers keeper @least...
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by truvine(m): 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
femorocafella:

I was there live. its 108 and not 180
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by aspirebig: 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
Best GO ever....

But, Op, since when has PMCH moved from Prayer City MFM international HQ Lagos Ibadan expressway to being monitored in Abuja? The award is for all First class graduates in MFM, worldwide, not just in Nigeria.

People that scholed in UK, Malaysia, Ghana etc were all among the recipients.

Pls there are errors in that report.

This man has really touched lives ooo.

Pls no need of arguments, it is 108....not 180.

GO also a first degree holder from UniLag, said the first time he honoured first class holders, they were 19 in number, but today they were 108.

PMCH extra ordinary.

For those online Thomas that are still doubting and arguing.

GO honoured 3 set of people:

1. The Choir that won gold recently in a competition
2. Two recent NYSC members that passed out and won national awards due to their outstanding service to their father land . They were recognised by our past President Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. GO took time to list their various achievements while serving in their areas of primary assignment.
3.108 first class graduates of MFM worldwide.

I didn't hear, I was there live...

God will continue to bless Dr Daniel Kolawole Olukoya and all MFM family, world wide.

2 Likes

Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by neahyo(m): 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
bunlizlaw:
It's not by that, you have to be an active member.

Ehn i know na, i still have about five months..I would join the choir by december by then i'd have known the location pastor.lol
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by KMB: 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
God bless DK Olukoya, his generation to come and all MFM members Keep up the good deeds.

It would be good if all other religious leaders could emulate him.

1 Like

Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
fatdon2:

http://www.punchng.com/news/mfm-splashes-n91m-on-members-with-first-class/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

is very difficult for a financially poor student to get first class in Nigeria Universities because he has no money to buy handout and textbooks, do practicals and excursion.

In my opinion church should not single out first class instead they should help the less privilege to attain lowly rated NCE and OND. So many things outside academy contribute to first class and many things outside academy can deprive good student from first class.

NIGERIA RELIGION IS POLITICS. we have not heard about Ayo Oritshejafor since GEJ and PDP lost election.
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by Adedoks(m): 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
topearos:
This is Beautiful, I watched it live in PMCH. I love that Mehn!!! And that Finland Lady ... ? #Baffled.
as in She really ministered ooo.... God bless Dr Olukoya.i love Mfm dieeee

3 Likes

Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by dblaisepascal(m): 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
YerYer:
I just don't like how they shout that all their enemies should "Fall down and die!" or "FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Common even the bible said we should forgive those that have done wrong by us. Imagine eveytime you commit a sin and God rains down fire on you... Of course that's an unlikely scenario, he is a merciful God afterall.
ur opinion is not required, Let GOD be the judge. and if u are an enemy to the church, prepare to face the consequences aswell.

grin... how u dey
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by Immanueladebol(m): 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
Its actually 107 studens
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by ebuskelebe: 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
Awesome G.O
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by Max24: 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
YerYer:
I just don't like how they shout that all their enemies should "Fall down and die!" or "FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Common even the bible said we should forgive those that have done wrong by us. Imagine eveytime you commit a sin and God rains down fire on you... Of course that's an unlikely scenario, he is a merciful God afterall.
So how many of their enemies have u heard died in the papers for the past 20years? Maybe you simply dont understand their prayers.
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by Immanueladebol(m): 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
just4now:
This is not the purpose of the tithes and offerings given to the work of God should be spent . I'm not against encouraging academic excellence but the money is meant to feed and help poor members in whatever way prescribed in the bible. There are many pastors serving in the church who are in terrible situation and church authority ignored them. Likewise, members are not assisted in their needs. This is one major area the church has failed God. Many children of God are suffering and their leaders just don't care, this is why their members looks for help outside Christ. Malacai 3:9-12 states clearly that the money is for food in the house of God. It's a good work but not the right one. God bless.
just4now:
just4now:
Am quite sure if u were among those awarded u wont reject t.I want u to know bro dat the poor ill always be around u,imagine ev'ryone on earth is rich?.there ill b a chaos
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by toys2seven(m): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
kazolad:
pls help, am also a Blogger tho I started some months ago, I tried putting in for adsense, my request was rejected first time, d second time I received a message dat I had no enough pages on my blog, and pages should not contain only header but complete sentence blah blah blah, . am yet to decode d message dey sent to me, can anyone pls help me, I was told to review my blog, add more pages and apply again. Pls help

Visit blogoxygen.com ... They helped me out.
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by florrie0110: 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
Was actually ryt dre at the program today... Its awesome and encouraging.
@OP, it strtd with 19 first class graduates not 12 grin
91m....didnt thnk abt it until now... May God enlarge you the more Dr and Pastor Mrs D.K. Olukoya
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by Immanueladebol(m): 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
just4now:
dis is nt the purpose of the tithes and offerings given to the work of God should be spent . I'm not against encouraging academic excellence but the money is meant to feed and help poor members in whatever way prescribed in the bible. There are many pastors serving in the church who are in terrible situation and church authority ignored them. Likewise, members are not assisted in their needs. This is one major area the church has failed God. Many children of God are suffering and their leaders just don't care, this is why their members looks for help outside Christ. Malacai 3:9-12 states clearly that the money is for food in the house of God. It's a good work but not the right one. God bless.
just4now:
just4now:
Am quite sure if u were amng those awarded u wont reject t.I want u to knw bro dat d poor ill always be arund u,imagine ev'ry1 on earth z rich?.dere ill b a chaos
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by florrie0110: 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
Adedoks:
as in She really ministered ooo.... God bless Dr Olukoya.i love Mfm dieeee

mehn, it was awesome, she really tried the national anthem in yoruba and igbo..followed by worship songs.
and she's cute too kiss

1 Like

Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by florrie0110: 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
aspirebig:
Best GO ever....

But, Op, since when has PMCH moved from MFM international HQ to being monitored in Abuja? The award is for all First graduates in MFM, worldwide, not just in Nigeria.

People that scholed in UK, Malaysia, Ghana etc were all among the recipients.

Pls there are errors in that report.

This man has really touched lives ooo.

Pls no need of arguments, it is 108....not 180.

GO also a first degree holder from UniLag, said the first time he honoured first class holders, they were 19 in number, but today they were [b][/b]108.

PMCH extra ordinary.

heard its 180 + 2 guys Wu just concluded dia nysc

God will continue to bless Dr Daniel Kolawole Olukoya and all MFM family, world wide.

2 Likes

Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by noblegrex: 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jeromejnr:
Yes this is how it should be, rewarding hardworking students with money especially.

Instead of giving the winner of a beauty pageant money and a car and giving a first class graduate only a Tab and a book and biro. That kind of reward system should be switched. What's the point of beauty without brains? and what is the point of having a first class without being given a platform to bring out innovations?.

I mean our priorities are wrong in this country. Who knows maybe one of this hardworking students in the past, having being given a proper platform might have solved our power problem.

#Justsaying.
I guess u r right n come to think of it I've never thought of it at all. All this miss this, miss that! What is their economic value to d country. If not for d selfish politicians who will want to get down with d most beautiful lady in 1 country or d other. Let their b also a monetary or some good reward for Academic excellence, it might not b for only 1st class bt let this people for once encourage d youth in a place rather than asking them to self employ themselves.infact what is d benefit of d youth in this government of ours. So so anoying
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by kennynelcon(m): 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
ijbeauty:
Nice one...

money good oo, but a promising job could have been better.

Pastoral job no need much interview. You defense fit try am.
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by aristosoft(m): 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
rabbuy:
Ahan just 500k
And that bae told me he would give them a car each... Chai see as I chop am angry undecided

Na car before, as the number swell, church gats adjust the price to stay within budget smiley

I like the empowerment but don't know how they compensate those no go school.
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by preetyb(f): 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
YerYer:

True but the bible didn't ask you to let the witches live. Moreover which of u here won't retaliate if a friend or acquaintance throw u a blow angrily over a little misunderstanding without being remorseful? Let him be the first to condemn this church for praying for death on those who have vowed over their dead body to see them live and have the good things of life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exact Reason Why God Pour Too Much Blessings On Solomon / Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard / Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.