Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Multiple Flow Of Income - Few Ways I Make Money As A Youth - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Multiple Flow Of Income - Few Ways I Make Money As A Youth (1202 Views)

Make Money As A Fiverr Guru / Free Flow Of Yuan In Nigerian Banks - What You Need To Know / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Multiple Flow Of Income - Few Ways I Make Money As A Youth by Lautechgossip(m): 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2015

I haven't written something like this before but am sure it’s will benefit someone most especially workers, students and unemployed who are still looking for extra income. Permit me to go in the spirit of motivational this beautiful day because “Money flows from the head into your pocket, it flows in the direction of your energy”, meaning if you have nothing upstairs, don’t expect to have money down stares.

Note: it is not great post or meeting or seminar that makes wealthy people, but great decision made in a great seminar that make a man wealthy.

First of all, I must sincerely appreciate all the consistent readers of this blog for the past weeks and the new readers that just join the bandwagon. I’ll be sharing with you ways I personally make money in Nigeria online and offline. If you are a student’s and you don’t make money after reading this piece then I’ll say the only witches and wizard pursuing you is not the one in your village but the one you created for yourself.

Because I wasn’t opportune to know all these things when I was in school.
Back to business,

1.Start a Blogging: Somebody asked me that why I’m I blogging and helping people? and my response was because I love it. The hidden truth of the matter is that I make money blogging. When I mean money, I’m not talking about peanut ooo from blogging, I make money from the following

==>Google Adsense: Wow…Google adsense Pays monthly. It is a good way to make money online as a blogger but it takes time. If you are looking for an easy way of making money online as a new blogger, then adsense is not for you. I know so many blogger find it so difficult to get adsense approval but it so easy with just a simple trick.

==> Blog Redesign & Set Up For Others: make money helping people to redesign their blog and as well as creating new blogs for others.

==>Adverts Placement: make money from advert people place on my site. There are some adverts on my site people place their and I make hell of money from it.

==>Website Design: design websites for client based on what they want and I get paid in return. Designing a site for a standard organization, I charge nothing less than #25k depending on their financial status. And they also pay me to maintain the site for them. If you don’t know how to design a site as a student, go and learn how to using wordpress or joomla.

==> Affiliate marketing: [/b]If you’ve got a good presence on social media or perhaps you even have a blog or website, you can start bringing in money immediately by promoting all sorts of companies, products, services and offers online.

Sign up to an affiliate network such as Jumia, Konga, check their offers blog or browse the merchant listings to find something you think your friends would be interested in, grab your affiliate link and share it. If someone buys (can be within up to 90 days) using your link you’ll make a nice commission.

To take it a step further, set up a website or a topical Facebook page or group and invite all your friends to join it and post your affiliate offers on there.

Also Read: Top Amazing Ways to Make Money As a Student

[b]2. Gigs on Fiverr:
Fiverr is now the world’s largest marketplace for people to make money selling small services (known as ‘gigs’).

What you offer could be absolutely anything, from writing and translating, social media posting, playing pranks and teaching to creating music, voiceovers and short video clips for people all around the world!

The default price is $5 (hence Fiverr..), but you can attach extra services to gigs for more money. Whilst it might not seem like much, it can quickly add up and there are plenty of examples of people making a really good living from the site. The key is to get a system in place which minimises the time spent on each gig.

But there is another way to profit even more from Fiverr for potentially far less work. How? By simply reselling gigs elsewhere. For example, find a decent logo designer then reply to jobs on Elance or even local classifieds. A $5 spend can easily become $50+, and it’s repeatable!

If you’re not interested in selling at all there’s SO much good stuff you can get done for yourself. Have a browse and get inspired!

2. Multiple Flow of Income: This is what I call multiple flow of income. It is a rule of thumb that states that “never have one mode of income”; even though you are a banker, oil worker or students. An additional means of income will always pay you. You see this is what I do offline while you are busy watching movies, I am busy making money.

==>Motivational Speaking: I am a motivational speaker, I speak in some conferences, seminars and get paid for it.

==>I currently do two kinds of job: one is from 8am to 12pm and the other one from 1pm – 4pm Monday to Thursday with abeg ooo. At least daily without doing anything, I smile to the bank with #...

==>Consultancy services, at times but not often, People consult me for advices and I get paid for it.

The thing is this, no matter how busy you are, set up a blog, monetize it and watch the income grow while you are busy with other normal routine.

Always remember that time is a commodity of life that is irrecoverable once it’s spent. It’s either you are investing time and harvesting money or you are wasting time and wasting money.

Blogging is a real business, the amount of time and value you attach to it determine the amount of money you make from it. Those of you who have a blog, you can drop your blog url let me visit it and perhaps drop comment there; and those who don't have, i can always help you only if you know why you wanna blog and what you want to blog about.

Happy New Month!

http://lazyreporta.com/multiple-flow-of-income-few-ways-i-make-money-as-a-youth/

(1) (Reply)

9 Ways To Discover Your Entrepreneurial DNA / CBN Introduces New Charges On ATM Cards, Cheques / Which platform Is better: Olx, Jiji Or Efritin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.