Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

My Problem Registering For Google Adsense On My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Problem Registering For Google Adsense On My Blog (538 Views)

My Killer Secret Of Making Money Without Adsense On My Blog(appwealthng) / Youtube Introduces Strict Rules For Approving Adsense On Channels / Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Problem Registering For Google Adsense On My Blog by kazolad(m): 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
pls help, am also a Blogger tho I started some months ago. I av worked a lot on the blog, as at nao I av a total of 100 posts and 1000 views, I tried putting in for adsense, my request was rejected first time, d second time I received a message dat I had no enough pages on my blog, and pages should not contain only header but complete sentence blah blah blah, . am yet to decode d message dey sent to me, can anyone pls help me, I was told to review my blog, add more pages and apply again.
av been able to register and fortunately my request was granted second time, but for the last stage I was rejected, I received a message to add more pages and and ensure that I have pages with full details. pls help me out.
Re: My Problem Registering For Google Adsense On My Blog by Godmother(f): 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
It could be your posts are too short to be considered whole pages. Why not drop a link to your blog so people can check it out
Re: My Problem Registering For Google Adsense On My Blog by Warlord3000(m): 6:19am On Aug 02, 2015
First 1000views for 100 post is quite quite low..

For you to have 100 post in that period of time.. Then am sure lots of copy and paste it there or maybe less than 300 words post... {minimum of 500 words per post to be on a safe side}

Why not take time and forget adsense for now and work on your blog and traffics..

Cos even with approval the 1000views you have might not even make you more than a dollar o..

Best of luck

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Hack A Blog Niche Using Article Directory And Google Tools / Make Money From Your Followers/likes / How You Can Earn Big From Mobile Bulk Sms Without Owning A Bulksms Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.