Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:31 AM

Reincarnation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reincarnation (645 Views)

Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way / Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge / If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reincarnation by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
To those that believe in reincarnation, why did god make us forget our past lives? If we remembered our lives, a better judgment of the world would have been made. Even in this present life, we remember the deeds of yesterday and try to adjust today and prepare tomorrow accordingly. So, why are we made to forget the far past?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reincarnation by johnydon22(m): 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
theAtheist101:
To those that believe in reincarnation, why did god make us forget our past lives? If we remembered our lives, a better judgment of the world would have been made. Even in this present life, we remember the deeds of yesterday and try to adjust today and prepare tomorrow accordingly. So, why are we made to forget the far past?
Belief in reincarnation has nothing to do with belief in a God. . .Buddhism believe in reincarnation but not a God. . . I think the reincarnation is just a ridiculously selfish idea just like afterlife, fabricated by men who in their greediness do not want to think or imagine that DEATH is absolute

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reincarnation by Eddlad: 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
johnydon22:
Belief in reincarnation has nothing to do with belief in a God. . .Buddhism believe in reincarnation but not a God. . . I think the reincarnation is just a ridiculously selfish idea just like afterlife, fabricated by men who in their greediness do not want to think or imagine that DEATH is absolute

So how does thinking that there is afterlife make death absolute?
Re: Reincarnation by johnydon22(m): 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
Eddlad:

Am not sure you can read at all, please read the post again and show me how this question in the least sense relates to the post or makes any sense to you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reincarnation by hahn(m): 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
Eddlad:

Lol. Chai

I need that weed
Re: Reincarnation by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
johnydon22:

Thanks. This thread is mainly targeted at some sects that have belief in both.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reincarnation by Eddlad: 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
johnydon22:
Am not sure you can read at all, please read the post again and show me how this question in the least sense relates to the post or makes any sense to you!

I can't read, that make you ..... For typing to me to pass your message right?

(1) (Reply)

The Police In Lagos Have Arrested A Woman, Esther Bello, For Allegedly Brutalis / An Interesting Conversation Between An Atheist And A Christian / How The Choir Makes Or Mars The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.