Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Seun, Anti Spam Bot Is Becoming Out Of Control! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, Anti Spam Bot Is Becoming Out Of Control! (1266 Views)

Nairaland Anti-spam Bot Is A Menace That Has To Be Checked >:( / What To Do When Your Anger Is Out Of Control / Seun Lalasticlala I Got Ban By The Anti Spam Bot Wrongly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Anti Spam Bot Is Becoming Out Of Control! by onila(f): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
angry angry

that stuff is just banning anyhow these days

I cant upload my beauty pictures these days
pictures from facebook and instagram, never used to get banned but now angry\

pls do something fast
Re: Seun, Anti Spam Bot Is Becoming Out Of Control! by Disneyboy: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
lol.... change is taking place

1 Like

Re: Seun, Anti Spam Bot Is Becoming Out Of Control! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
It's true . . . for once I agree with onila.

So annoying. undecided
Re: Seun, Anti Spam Bot Is Becoming Out Of Control! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
It keeps banning me on a particular investment topic whenever I try to comment.

I see no reason why it shld,i think it's a major flaw that comes with nairaland.

If it were abroad some guy might draw traffic to his site by pointing out the flaws that comes with nairaland.

#monopoly will end oneday sha

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Anti Spam Bot Is Becoming Out Of Control! by angieberry(f): 12:59am On Aug 02, 2015
This is so true, anispambot is such a nuisance these days. I can't reply several mentions on the same thread without getting banned It's really annoying and I'm hoping NL's owner will be courteous enough to address this issue or at least give a suitable response
Re: Seun, Anti Spam Bot Is Becoming Out Of Control! by Nobody: 4:36am On Aug 02, 2015
Antispambot banned me for nothing yesterday, I replied my mention and Gbam, I could not post on any session until 11:45pm yesterday and in the career session till 10:45 pm today. CC Seun
Re: Seun, Anti Spam Bot Is Becoming Out Of Control! by angieberry(f): 5:04am On Aug 02, 2015
As in ehn, I only replied my mentions and and antispambot just dashed me two bans like that It's really annoying as it has happened not only once and I only hope this issue is resolved.
firstEVA:
Antispambot banned me for nothing yesterday, I replied my mention and Gbam, I could not post on any session until 11:45pm yesterday and in the career session till 10:45 pm today. CC Seun

1 Like

Re: Seun, Anti Spam Bot Is Becoming Out Of Control! by Captainswag225(m): 9:42am On Aug 02, 2015
angieberry:
As in ehn, I only replied my mentions and and antispambot just dashed me two bans like that It's really annoying as it has happened not only once and I only hope this issue is resolved.
and the annoying part is, u dont get any valid reason why u are banned...., that anti-spam bot has gone insane

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Anti Spam Bot Is Becoming Out Of Control! by Seun(m): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sorry. The mods will work harder to ensure that it's well trained so there will be fewer mistakes.
Re: Seun, Anti Spam Bot Is Becoming Out Of Control! by safarigirl(f): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
Seun:
Sorry. The mods will work harder to ensure that it's well trained so there will be fewer mistakes.
and please, we would appreciate prompt action whenever we ask to be unbanned by the mods after the anti-spambot is done being a nuisance.

It's frustrating when one needs to urgently post or modify a post and can't do that because the mods are unavailable. Thank you smiley
Re: Seun, Anti Spam Bot Is Becoming Out Of Control! by UjSizzle(f): 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
Seun:
Can we have the 'rofl' smiley here? grin grin
Your sense of humor sha cheesy
Re: Seun, Anti Spam Bot Is Becoming Out Of Control! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
just even got out of a ban sef.. all i did was reply a mention in education section and then gbam! i was banned from that section for few days.. so annoying

(1) (Reply)

Checkout These Beautiful Made In Aba 'drum' Chairs (photos) / Missing Person Dr. Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman (photo) / The Gospel Truth About MMM Money Making Scheme.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.