Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Architects Fees, How Much Did You Pay? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architects Fees, How Much Did You Pay? (37693 Views)

Who Should Supervise A Building Project; Architects, Builders Or Engineers / VERY IMPORTANT: Why Nigerian Civil Engineers Blame Architects/their Incompetence / VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architects Fees, How Much Did You Pay? by snakebeat: 11:45am On Aug 03, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I'm calling an architect an artisan, you can continue to disagree.

My rate is not what's in question and this is a non sequitur. This is a serious conversation and I do not wish for this to delve into the more common Nairaland tit for tat debacle.

The intent of the thread is specific, have you paid an architect lately, if so how much? This is not a bash on architects. It also matters less to me what your profession is.
Honestly I wouldn't be wrong saying u opened this thread to just dis architects. Artisans are craftsmen, referring to an architect as an artisan isn't appealing to say the least. I bet u wouldn't want to know what it takes to bag a first degree in architecture.

Since u already have a sketch of what u want, why not give it to a draftsman, so he can do the drawings. U don't really need to engage an architect when u already have a sketch of u want to erect, most especially when u don't have the money, all u need is a draftsman.

Prices of all services rendered by individuals are value-laden, u know this, It's just like booking an artist for a show, u can get upcoming artist for as low as 20k, but I don't think u can get wizkid for that same amount. If d price of a particular architect doesn't suit u, then go for another. There are many architects out there, I know of an architect that doesn't do drawings for less than 1m, he's worth the price, a prof & fnia. U wouldn't expect a club to buy messi & maybe one player who is still upcoming with the same price, all because they are all players. U'll get architects that will design for 2k, an undergraduate can even design for free. But the old ones will definitely charge u.

It does not apply to architecture alone, just like saying u want to travel by air, when u can only afford travelling by land. Go for what u can afford...

14 Likes

Re: Architects Fees, How Much Did You Pay? by lanny365: 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
Let me tell give u somebody that will do it as low as 70k with seal and without seal 30k trust me you will like his job is some one have being using for the past 5years call him on 08069253261
Re: Architects Fees, How Much Did You Pay? by erico2k2(m): 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
msogunro:

Great question. I was given a quote of #200K. However, it will be free if I use them for the construction of my single story home.

I would like to know if the quote given to me was fair.
Depends on the state you are based and level of drawings needed for the approval,
Re: Architects Fees, How Much Did You Pay? by erico2k2(m): 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
glogirl:
So y are the architects on nairaland quoting 400 -600k for semi detached duplexes?are people really paying that much?
U will be suprised,however there are diff levels of drawings.
Re: Architects Fees, How Much Did You Pay? by kenazuu(m): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Why not just post the details here for all to see.

Thanks.

I am presently working on my 4 bedroom bungalow in Ibadan. If you truly need architect search property forum and you will get one at affordable price. Someone from this this forum did my drawing with seal and 3D inclusive. The drawing has been approved and civil work completed.
you can check the link below and call the guy. Hope this help

https://www.nairaland.com/1932095/architectural-design-it-best-smart#29966014

1 Like

Re: Architects Fees, How Much Did You Pay? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
snakebeat:

..epileptic rants snipped ..

I have no control on what you choose to think or your level of comprehension or for that matter any flights of fancy that you choose to take.

If you've paid an artisan architect lately for a bungalow then state the fees paid, else go haunt another thread with your story and juvenile insinuations.

1 Like

Re: Architects Fees, How Much Did You Pay? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
kenazuu:

I am presently working on my 4 bedroom bungalow in Ibadan. If you truly need architect search property forum and you will get one at affordable price. Someone from this this forum did my drawing with seal and 3D inclusive. The drawing has been approved and civil work completed.
you can check the link below and call the guy. Hope this help

https://www.nairaland.com/1932095/architectural-design-it-best-smart#29966014

Excellent, this is what I'm looking for, a real consumer of artisan architect not juvenile delinquents.

I'll take your advice, thanks once again Sir.
Re: Architects Fees, How Much Did You Pay? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
lanny365:
Let me tell give u somebody that will do it as low as 70k with seal and without seal 30k trust me you will like his job is some one have being using for the past 5years call him on 08069253261

Thank you for the reference. The biggest takeaway is that this is someone that you've been using for years.

Thanks once again and have a nice day.
Re: Architects Fees, How Much Did You Pay? by snakebeat: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I have no control on what you choose to think or your level of comprehension or for that matter any flights of fancy that you choose to take.

If you've paid an artisan architect lately for a bungalow then state the fees paid, else go haunt another thread with your story and juvenile insinuations.
@ the emboldened, I haven't heard of that before. Don't u think it would have been more appropriate to use one, combination of both words seems odd.
Well we learn everyday, I wouldn't be wrong if I say artisan engineer or artisan doctor. Lol... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Architects Fees, How Much Did You Pay? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
snakebeat:

@ the emboldened, I haven't heard of that before. Don't u think it would have been more appropriate to use one, combination of both words seems odd.
Well we learn everyday, I wouldn't be wrong if I say artisan engineer or artisan doctor. Lol... cheesy

Not my job to educate you Dude.

You do you, I do me.
Re: Architects Fees, How Much Did You Pay? by snakebeat: 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
glogirl:
So y are the architects on nairaland quoting 400 -600k for semi detached duplexes?are people really paying that much?
That's pretty cheap, considering the fact that u're a glo girl.
Too much money na... wink
Re: Architects Fees, How Much Did You Pay? by spoiltchild(m): 6:07am On Aug 19, 2015
I work for monarch aluminium and will like to assist you on your aluminium roofing job.my number 08134807491
Re: Architects Fees, How Much Did You Pay? by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 19, 2015
spoiltchild:
I work for monarch aluminium and will like to assist you on your aluminium roofing job.my number 08134807491

Oga, we still they look for architect, talk less builder and you waka come with roofing grin

1 Like

Re: Architects Fees, How Much Did You Pay? by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 19, 2015
I finally settled with Darenyx on here.

I actually started with him months ago but had to put my project on hold due to some pesky Omo Onile wahala.

Anyways, I completely recommend him without any reservation. He has delivered my plan and well beyond my greatest expectations.

If you're not just looking for someone with a pencil and drafting board (or latest facsimile thereof), but someone that will take your idea and make it a reality without being overbearing then he's your man.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Architects Fees, How Much Did You Pay? by spoiltchild(m): 9:08am On Aug 19, 2015
smileyits well,roofing na part of building
Re: Architects Fees, How Much Did You Pay? by ArcSaraphizzy: 9:51am On Aug 19, 2015
Greetings,

To whom it may concern,

LETTER OF INTRODUCTION

We have the pleasure of introducing our company BK Designs to you.
We offer unique ideas and concepts in Architectural and Building designs, interior design, urban planning and construction
We have a good reputation built over time in the architectural and building sectors of nigeria with adequate job references to prove our position.
We therefore seek invitation to present our package which we are sure will be of interest to you.
Thank you as we look forward to good business relationship with you

Your faithfully
BELLO Adewale

CEO: For BK Designs
Pin: 2BC9ECEA

Re: Architects Fees, How Much Did You Pay? by darenyx(m): 10:26am On Aug 19, 2015
EgunMogaji:
I finally settled with Darynex on here.

I actually started with him months ago but had to put my project on hold due to some pesky Omo Onile wahala.

Anyways, I completely recommend him without any reservation. He has delivered my plan and well beyond my greatest expectations.

If you're not just looking for someone with a pencil and drafting board (or latest facsimile thereof), but someone that will take your idea and make it a reality without being overbearing then he's your man.

Thank you.

Darenyx sir... nd thanks grin

1 Like

Re: Architects Fees, How Much Did You Pay? by Onuokwu: 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
I paid N110,000.00 for a combo (Archi, Structural, Mech and Elect drawings). Negotiated in bulk so difficult to say how much each cost. Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: Architects Fees, How Much Did You Pay? by Onuokwu: 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
glogirl:

For me that price range is not affordable but I would not say it is high. I once contracted two architects to submit design ideas on a particular project and what they came up with (after I had given minimum specifications) were worlds apart. Of course, I was more than happy to give the more expensive one the full brief. I would say it is paying for experience, time, intellectual property etc.

Where possible always try to get concept design from multiple architects and brief the one that is more on the same wavelength as you. Of course always negotiate vigorously.

3 Likes

Re: Architects Fees, How Much Did You Pay? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
Onuokwu:

For me that price range is not affordable but I would not say it is high. I once contracted two architects to submit design ideas on a particular project and what they came up with (after I had given minimum specifications) were worlds apart. Of course, I was more than happy to give the more expensive one the full brief. I would say it is paying for experience, time, intellectual property etc.

Where possible always try to get concept design from multiple architects and brief the one that is more on the same wavelength as you. Of course always negotiate vigorously.

I agree with you that you have to give the task to the entity that is able to visualize your idea better.

But it still has to be affordable.

The Achilles heel is when it's pricy and still not representing your ideas.

Thanks for sharing your ideas, it's nice to read from astute Nairalanders.

2 Likes

Re: Architects Fees, How Much Did You Pay? by stancydg: 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
Purported learned individuals should learn to tailor their use of words to reflect their background. Referring to Architects as artisans is not just gross but crass ignorance. An individual who spends six solid years in school coupled with one year compulsory youth service and then two additional years under a senior colleague before qualifying to sit for professional exams after nine years in total (that's if he passes the professional exam at a sitting), is sure not a mere artisan.

A little research will show you that architects are in training as long as medical doctors and lawyers, if not more. And just as the legal profession engages professional percentages in billing clients, so does the architecture profession. It is unfortunate however, that the economic situation of our country has bastardized the system so much so, that architectural fees are negotiated like pepper in the open market, forcing new entrants into the profession to compromise standards and consequently value.

The last time I checked, architectural fees are a percentage of the entire construction cost, which is then further divided into percentages, to be payed at different stages of the project, starting from design to handover. Nigerian Institute of Architects stipulated 8% three years ago or thereabout. Therefore, a professional should first ask for a commitment fee from the client, start work on the design, consult a QS for a B.O.Q[Bill of quantity] or aN MLP [material, labour and professional cost], before billing the client reasonably. The reason cases of collapsed buildings seems to be escalating in the country can be traced to defects in due process in construction.

The architect is the 'chief consultant' in a building project, who should coordinate other professionals such as civil/structural, M&E e.t.c from the design stage through to completion. But since clients are bent on cutting cost, they subvert the process. They choose to consult a draughtsman or even a bricklayer, because of the belief that since they are the elements they see on site, they should know better than the architect, who was trained for so many years to be 'a thinker'.

When the 'thinker' is allowed to think through the project and provide 'instructions', otherwise referred to as 'Architect's Instruction', we can avoid the incessant cases of building collapse, rising damp(for failure to use DPM), and numerous meaningless grotesque structures referred to as beautiful homes just because it is glowing from new paint.

So, you may get a cheap quote today from a desperate architect or even a quack, who calls himself an architect, the building may look good upon completion but you can bet the professionals know the difference. And time will tell, when the paints start wearing off. And sometimes, clients discover too soon. I have consulted for clients, who had built 11 or more structures before we met. But they appreciate the difference now. Thanks.

N.B - It is degrading to refer to certified architect as an engineer because in hierarchy, the architect is the 'chief consultant'.
Draughtsmen are not trained to design, but draught [Draw in simple terms; meaning translating an architects design or sketch into drawing]
Quacks say 'Yes sir' to the clients. Certified architects insist on design principles.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Architects Fees, How Much Did You Pay? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
stancydg:
...a lot of nonsensical ramblings snipped off....

Architects to me are artisans. No attempt to deflect your lack of inadequate reasoning or self centered and bloated ego can shift my usage of that word. If the shoe doesn't fit, then don't wear it. Real accomplished Architects/Designers/Draughtsmen knows who they are and they don't get into an hypnotic fit because of some shyte title.

Stop trying to make yourself relevant, you're simply not. The 3D service that you are offering on here and that I showcased as being available on Fiverr.Com for ordinary $5 is why you're here to lash out grin

#GetAGrip

"Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it." James A. Baldwin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Architects Fees, How Much Did You Pay? by twinskenny(m): 4:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Oga, we still they look for architect, talk less builder and you waka come with roofing grin

Lol na small small den dey lick draw soup

1 Like

Re: Architects Fees, How Much Did You Pay? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
Even though I don't have to explain myself really but I have to because emorons keep saying stuff that exposes their uneducated Nigerian mentality. They've accused me of starting this thread to belittle Architects, even though my older Brother owns a successful Architectural firm here in Southern California and I grew up surrounded by drafting boards, rolls of architectural plans, actual models not 3d, etc.

The bone of contention is my usage of the word "artisan" to include an architect. I pondered on this for a while and then I realized that some of my audience are limited in their knowledge. They only know what they have learned in Nigeria, they've only built in Nigeria. We're not on the same footing. I am ashamed to admit this and not a proud moment.

I then also realized why I had such a hard time getting an Architect that would listen to my needs and what I wanted. Some even after I learned SketchUp and drew my houseplant still did not get my idea and still drew the typical Nigerian house with all ensuites, roman pillars (which I robustly have a hatred for and which I specifically told them to avoid).

I am not just building a structure, I am building an artistic structure where my family and I can live and entertain our guests, thus I require someone that can turn that artistical need into something that is sound, will pass codes and be build able (some of the BS 3D on this forum can never be buildable).

So for those that are not close minded and want to learn, there is as such as Artisan Architects and that is who I was looking for and only what I'm interested in.

http://artisanarchitecture.com/about/

"Besides the name of this Web site we submit for your consideration and comment that….

Artisan Architecture is the product of an approach to design and construction. It is based on particular presuppositions. This is an attempt to codify them. The root principals create a distinctive architecture one that celebrates the art and craft of building. It is created by artisan architects; artisan builders, craftsmen and manufacturers of superior products. We advance that artisan architects and artisan builders tend to adhere to the following principals.
Building is an art and a craft requiring skill and talent not a technological expression of precision of mechanics.

Artisan buildings are part of a historic continuum not a singular expression of an artist or of technologies.

Artisan Architecture requires skill talent and commitment to a singular vision and the participants in the process of design and construction subordinate their own personal vision to that of the whole.

Artisan Architecture is created when the whole becomes greater than the sum of it’s parts. The parts include but are not limited too the skills of the craftsmen/ builders, contributing artisans, materials & technologies; industry products used, and the intentions of the creators; this includes those who commissioned the work of architecture.
Building is a social and community expression that should reflect the values, goals and ideals of the greater community it is part of.

Artisan Architecture is in a context and subordinates itself to that context to participate in it not dominate it. This includes cultural, environmental, and social determinants.

Artisan Architecture is a team achievement not an individualistic expression of any singular artist or contributor in the process.
The best of Artisan Architecture transcends mere fashion,fad or the vagaries of historic “styles” and creates a singular timeless expression of the art and craft of architecture. A premier artist architect Frank Lloyd Wright said ” I do not design in style I design with style”. Artisan architects and builders imbue traditional, non traditional and recognizable architectural styles with something uniquely their own no matter what the “style” of the work.

Artisan Architecture is a personal expression of craftsmanship, skill and artistry subordinated to the values, goals and ideals of the whole particularly of the patron who commissioned it."

I really shouldn't have to explain this to grown men who has internet access.

Artisan Architecture and thus Architects "Preserving, promoting and providing the art and craft of architecture."

For StancyDG, you're a fraud, a shylock, a total waste if you can call yourself pompously an Architect but yet you look down on Draughtsmen and other building Artisans who are your colleagues on site. I don't require my hired hands to call me Sir, if they do I would like to think it's because I've earned their respect due to either my age or my relationship with them where I have demonstrated that I appreciated them.

You are a complete disgrace to the Architectural community because you are uneducated in the real world of architecture and your clients are complete fools for going along with you. i can forgive the other loud mouths on this thread, they don't know better, but you hold yourself poignantly as an accomplished Architect and look down at builders, draughtsmen as if they are of no worth. Shame on you.

I work with Doctors, world class leading Neuro Surgeons who has more humility than you. These guys work on the very most delicate parts of the human anatomy. Some of them refuse the Doctor title when I address them, "Hello Dr. Smith, I usually say and most of the time it's "no, call me John, how can I help you?"

I await my apology but I know it will never come forth because you lack the required class and gumption to do so.

6 Likes

Re: Architects Fees, How Much Did You Pay? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
Re: Architects Fees, How Much Did You Pay? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
twinskenny:

Lol na small small den dey lick draw soup

I hear you my Broda grin

Na well you dey wish me make I hurry up reach roofing level.

Na small small snake dey climb tree. The level wey I don reach now even me sef dey thank god.
Re: Architects Fees, How Much Did You Pay? by stancydg: 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I hear you my Broda grin
Na small small snake dey climb tree. The level wey I don reach now even me sef dey thank god.
EgunMogaji:

I hear you my Broda grin
EgunMogaji:
Even though I don't have to explain myself really but I have to because emorons keep saying stuff that exposes their uneducated Nigerian mentality. They've accused me of starting this thread to belittle Architects, even though my older Brother owns a successful Architectural firm here in Southern California and I grew up surrounded by drafting boards, rolls of architectural plans, actual models not 3d, etc.
The bone of contention is my usage of the word "artisan" to include an architect. I pondered on this for a while and then I realized that some of my audience are limited in their knowledge. They only know what they have learned in Nigeria, they've only built in Nigeria. We're not on the same footing. I am ashamed to admit this and not a proud moment.
I then also realized why I had such a hard time getting an Architect that would listen to my needs and what I wanted. Some even after I learned SketchUp and drew my houseplant still did not get my idea and still drew the typical Nigerian house with all ensuites, roman pillars (which I robustly have a hatred for and which I specifically told them to avoid).
I am not just building a structure, I am building an artistic structure where my family and I can live and entertain our guests, thus I require someone that can turn that artistical need into something that is sound, will pass codes and be build able (some of the BS 3D on this forum can never be buildable).
So for those that are not close minded and want to learn, there is as such as Artisan Architects and that is who I was looking for and only what I'm interested in.
http://artisanarchitecture.com/about/
"Besides the name of this Web site we submit for your consideration and comment that….
Artisan Architecture is the product of an approach to design and construction. It is based on particular presuppositions. This is an attempt to codify them. The root principals create a distinctive architecture one that celebrates the art and craft of building. It is created by artisan architects; artisan builders, craftsmen and manufacturers of superior products. We advance that artisan architects and artisan builders tend to adhere to the following principals.
Building is an art and a craft requiring skill and talent not a technological expression of precision of mechanics.
Artisan buildings are part of a historic continuum not a singular expression of an artist or of technologies.
Artisan Architecture requires skill talent and commitment to a singular vision and the participants in the process of design and construction subordinate their own personal vision to that of the whole.
Artisan Architecture is created when the whole becomes greater than the sum of it’s parts. The parts include but are not limited too the skills of the craftsmen/ builders, contributing artisans, materials & technologies; industry products used, and the intentions of the creators; this includes those who commissioned the work of architecture.
Building is a social and community expression that should reflect the values, goals and ideals of the greater community it is part of.
Artisan Architecture is in a context and subordinates itself to that context to participate in it not dominate it. This includes cultural, environmental, and social determinants.
Artisan Architecture is a team achievement not an individualistic expression of any singular artist or contributor in the process.
The best of Artisan Architecture transcends mere fashion,fad or the vagaries of historic “styles” and creates a singular timeless expression of the art and craft of architecture. A premier artist architect Frank Lloyd Wright said ” I do not design in style I design with style”. Artisan architects and builders imbue traditional, non traditional and recognizable architectural styles with something uniquely their own no matter what the “style” of the work.
Artisan Architecture is a personal expression of craftsmanship, skill and artistry subordinated to the values, goals and ideals of the whole particularly of the patron who commissioned it."
I really shouldn't have to explain this to grown men who has internet access.
Artisan Architecture and thus Architects "Preserving, promoting and providing the art and craft of architecture."
For StancyDG, you're a fraud, a shylock, a total waste if you can call yourself pompously an Architect but yet you look down on Draughtsmen and other building Artisans who are your colleagues on site. I don't require my hired hands to call me Sir, if they do I would like to think it's because I've earned their respect due to either my age or my relationship with them where I have demonstrated that I appreciated them.
You are a complete disgrace to the Architectural community because you are uneducated in the real world of architecture and your clients are complete fools for going along with you. i can forgive the other loud mouths on this thread, they don't know better, but you hold yourself poignantly as an accomplished Architect and look down at builders, draughtsmen as if they are of no worth. Shame on you.
I work with Doctors, world class leading Neuro Surgeons who has more humility than you. These guys work on the very most delicate parts of the human anatomy. Some of them refuse the Doctor title when I address them, "Hello Dr. Smith, I usually say and most of the time it's "no, call me John, how can I help you?"
I await my apology but I know it will never come forth because you lack the required class and gumption to do so.

It is obvious from your use of words that you're grossly unintelligent and very illiterate even though you supposedly live abroad. Now, I know that travelling and or living abroad is not equal to acquisition of knowledge, talk less wisdom. Your misinterpretation of the text you copied from some website, which should serve as some form of knowledge to you, is proof of this. Despite the fact that you supposedly grew up around drawing boards and so on, your arrogance has prevented you from asking in-depth questions from your architect brother. Therefore, you remain in your dismal abyss of foolishness. In actual fact, you need neuro-psychiatric examination before enrolling in a proper school, so that you can learn how to speak or should I say write good grammar.

When you cannot adequately interpret information, how do you then translate it to wisdom? That's why your case looks desperately and foolishly hopeless. What you're referring to as artisan architect is better known as architectural technician or technologists. In mega projects, they are called resident architects because they represent the main architect on site. The main architect is not normally required to be on site on a daily basis but once or twice per month, since the architectural technician or technologists is expected to interpret his instruction to the other artisan's on site. It is this category of people that most laymen and illiterates see daily on site, and erroneously refer to as engineers even though they didn't study civil or structural engineering. This architectural technicians are majorly N.D and or HND holders from polytechnics and not universities in the Nigerian context. That is why new entrants into architecture programs in polytechnics are not taken through the design process but hardcore draughting and sitework details. That is why I noted that architects should not be referred to as engineers, because even when the main architect shows up on routine site visit, he is inadvertently called an engineer, by illiterates like you, which is professional miscast and misplacement of roles.

Some of these technicians knowing and acknowledging the shortfall of the polytechnic structure, enroll to the university through direct entry, either from OND direct to 200L, or HND direct to 300L. I have colleagues in these categories, who joined us at 200/300L and they are the better for it today. But here you are, a retarded ignoramus wasting away with stale information.

Empty barrels they say, make the loudest noise. You are free to continue your rantings and braggings about living abroad and knowing more than everyone else in your stupid uncoordinated gibberish english, pretending to be humble yet obviously proud. The Lord knoweth them that his. Do yourself a favour and seek knowledge from those who know. Abo oro la n so fun omoluabi.

8 Likes

Re: Architects Fees, How Much Did You Pay? by PropTrader: 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
Guys Stop! Just Stop! I am getting dizzy from all the grammar.
Re: Architects Fees, How Much Did You Pay? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
stancydg:

....even more nonsensical rants snipped off....

I'm glad that you find me unintelligent, maybe now you'll move off to threads started by intelligent folks grin

GO back to the drawing board, you sound like a frustrated drop out draughts grunt who is pissed of at all the business that people he consider under him are getting.

I know your type, you're still clutching on to some delapitated dream and idea of the past instead of grasping what is happening now in the real world.

Ordinary 3D renderings that can be bought on Fiverr for $5 is what your whole company scheme is based upon. And like I suspected, you lacked the class and gumption to apologize after I outed you lack of indepth knowledge of the field you allege to be involved in.

"Oponu ode afenu hora"

Foxtrot Oscar grin

3 Likes

Re: Architects Fees, How Much Did You Pay? by Arcdavid: 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
As a professional architect, I could give you advise but it will based on individual differences... you can reach me with a text on the nature of the proposed structure. NB am not doing this for your money sake, I just want to help after reading the several post. It. Is also wrong to label an architect a artisan... it's like say pharmacist are chemist that sells drugs on your local streets!

1 Like

Re: Architects Fees, How Much Did You Pay? by Arcdavid: 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
As a professional architect, I could give you advise but it will based on individual differences... you can reach me with a text 08139257527..on the nature of the proposed structure. NB am not doing this for your money sake, I just want to help after reading the several post. It. Is also wrong to label an architect a artisan... it's like say pharmacist are chemist that sells drugs on your local streets!
Re: Architects Fees, How Much Did You Pay? by segcymoor(m): 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FCTA Demolishes Brothels, Illegal Structures In Abuja / Gas Cylinder Explodes At Alakahia, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.