Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:26 PM

WTF? The Kardashian Sisters Still Call Caityln Jenner – Bruce!!! [watch] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WTF? The Kardashian Sisters Still Call Caityln Jenner – Bruce!!! [watch] (801 Views)

After Meeting With Caityln Jenner,nigerian Gay Activist,alimi Unveils As Ms Posh / Caityln Jenner Gets Massive Support From The Kardashian/jenner Clan At The ESPY / Caityln Jenner Slays In Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WTF? The Kardashian Sisters Still Call Caityln Jenner – Bruce!!! [watch] by thepinkcrystal: 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
WTF? The Kardashian Sisters Still Call Caityln Jenner – Bruce!!! [Watch] AUGUST 1, 2015 in Celebrity

Olympic gold medalist Bruce Jenner came out as a transgender woman on June 1st on the cover of Vanity Fair, proclaiming the new name to be, Caityln to go with his gender transformation, but guess what her step kids still call her Bruce!

In a recent interview with Australia’s The Project Khloe Kardashian explained that herself Kim, and Kourtney Kardashian still refer to Jenner as “Bruce,” the name she used pre-transition.

See what she said & watch a clip from the video after the jump

We don’t like to say that Bruce is gone, per se. We, my sisters and I, we will call Caitlyn ‘Bruce,’ and we’ve been told that’s completely fine. She has told us we are allowed to call her any name we want to. Because on the phone, when she calls me, it’s the same voice as Bruce. And if I’m not physically with her, it’s hard to remember in the moment that I’m talking to Caitlyn, if that makes sense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA62fh4Ln_s

Hmmmm……ok

IS IT OKAY THAT THE KARDASHIAN SISTERS STILL CALL CAITYLN “BRUCE”?

Image Credit: Denise Truscello/WireImage.com; James White/E! Entertainment

See More: [url]that1960chick.com[/url]
Re: WTF? The Kardashian Sisters Still Call Caityln Jenner – Bruce!!! [watch] by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
Abeg kadasian wrong? Him name no be bruce? No be the name him mama papa giv am wen dem born am?

If me sef see am na bruce i go call am... fuckin transgendered! Suzanna holmes is waitin to burst his a$$ angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Ne-yo Collaboration Thrills Tanzanian Musicstar, Diamond Platnumz / Meet Nigeria's Heavyweight Hype-men / Mariah Carey Steps Out With Billionaire Boyfriend For Their First Red Carpet Tog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.