Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,143 members, 7,825,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

HELP! My Job Is On The Line! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP! My Job Is On The Line! (691 Views)

I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home / Mom Who Says Her Job Is 'being The Best Mom' Arrested After Children Were Found / Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! My Job Is On The Line! by ConfessionsNgr: 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
Please I need advice on what to do because I don't want to lose my job. I don't know why some men are this cruel. I'm a 42-year-old widow. My husband died in a ghastly motor accident 15 months ago. He left me with three children. Let me say he left virtually nothing for the children and I. And it has been hell taking care of the kids alone and I have vowed that all my children will be educated at least to the polytechnic or university level. My first child just got admitted to the university and I had to go my boss to borrow some money when other means seem impossible. But he told me without missing words that I have to sleep with him before he can give me any money. He even said he won't borrow me the money but dash me. I refused to grant his request. He was pestering me before now he has started threatening me that I would lose my job if I didn't do his bidding, not even pitying my condition as a poor widow. I have always thought he is a man of integrity. I have been able to source for half of the money somewhere else and I told him I don't need his money anymore but he said that won't make him change his stand. I don't want to lose my job. I have three kids to take care of. My only hope is God.

Posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/166/help-my-job-is-on-the-line
Re: HELP! My Job Is On The Line! by Cutehector(m): 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
Oh lord, u r d husband of d widows... Surprise her..

I suggest d woman should go on her knees and cry to God, if d lord doesn't hear her cries, I'd cease being a christain
Re: HELP! My Job Is On The Line! by Abugab(m): 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
Don't give in.
Let him sack you and I can tell you that you will be catapulted to a higher level.
God is your husband now and He won't fail you
Re: HELP! My Job Is On The Line! by chomytex(f): 12:01am On Aug 02, 2015
God!...I can imagine the trauma.
The boss is just wicked.
Ihe chukwu g'ekpe n'uwa nke a.,ohika!
Re: HELP! My Job Is On The Line! by nairalife2013(m): 12:59am On Aug 02, 2015
U have to get behind the past and pick your self up and live again, if not for your self , for the sake of your kids. Apart from being an adamantly wicked place, The world has no soft spot for those with self pity. Know now that you have to take the bull by the horn to survive. God has already created and programmed the world to his own order, good or bad he is no longer ruffled by worldly occurrences, I suppose. Dont wait till heaven, endeavour to create your own joy were there is unhappiness. Life is, according to the Scorpions, too short. Men and women who lead decent christian life still pass through pains and agony. Those who pray fervently still stumble and fall one way or the other now or then. I think u should get a decent partner whom you may learn to pastime with a bit to avoid days of untold grieve. I wouldn't want my wife to stay like that if, God forbid, I had to go. Wether providence permitted me to I leave wealth for her or not. I dont allow my wife to grieve over anything now that am alife. I want her to live her life moderate but happy always, irrespective of wether am around or not, tho I have made some efforts at establishing certain lifewire for her n my kids, incase of the unforseen. But this man started wrongly, by placing sex before money, indicating(tho I might be wrong) that he is a carnal-only man and he is married I guess! wish he was a widower. Most ladies who go into relationships after the demise of their partners dont do so because they are promiscuous or unchaste or that they didnt love their husbands. They do so for fear of certain lonesome grieve that eats a lady's being, soul and body... a wound that can hardly be healed by loneliness. To some ladies, the kids are a constant reminder of the one that is now gone. Turns out they lock themselves in traumatic embrace and wail to thier hearts' content and do it again and again till it becomes a spontaneous phenomenon in thier lives that they do it even in silence.
My aunt lost her husband and was devastated beyound salvage day by day. They were so close. He went so early a few yrs after their marriage. Let me not talk abt her. Just know the world has little or no pity for who she hurts. I pray u have the grace to comprehend this piece. Be STRONG.

(1) (Reply)

. / SHOCKING: Nigeria’s Child Street Hawkers - They Feed Their Families. / Affordable, Quality Custom Made Family Greeting Cards For The Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.