Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

See Newly Released List Of 10 World’s Most Powerful Musicians. See The Shocker! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Newly Released List Of 10 World’s Most Powerful Musicians. See The Shocker! (2110 Views)

Sonnie Badu: From A Cleaner In London To A CEO Of 10 Companies / Tiwa Savage Slays In Newly Released Photos / Top 10 World’s Most Beautiful Women Of 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Newly Released List Of 10 World’s Most Powerful Musicians. See The Shocker! by mazeech: 11:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
1. Beyonce Knowles
The biggest year of Queen B's career comes courtesy of a massive tour. The superstar singer played 95 shows, bringing in an average $2.4 million per city, according to Pollstar. She also dropped her most innovative album. Titled simply "Beyoncé," the record hit iTunes in December with barely any publicity; the single "Drunk in Love" has already sold more than 1 million copies.

2. Dr. Dre
It was a year of superlatives for the legendary producer, thanks to Apple's $3 billion purchase of Beats, announced in May. His spoils boosted his annual income to an astronomical $620 million -- not only the best year of his career and tops among the names on this year's Celeb 100, but the highest yearly earnings total of any entertainer ever evaluated by FORBES.

3. Jay Z
The mogul's $60 million total is his highest since 2010, bolstered by a diverse list of sources. There's his growing Roc Nation empire; 68 concerts in our scoring period; business ventures ranging from his 40/40 clubs to his D'Ussé cognac; and his latest album, which was certified platinum before it was released due to an agreement with Samsung to buy 1 million copies. For more on Jay Z's rise, check out Empire State of Mind.

4. Rihanna
Rihanna may be the perfect embodiment of the modern pop star. The 26-year-old Barbados native churns out radio hits like "We Found Love" and "Diamonds" and collaborates with some of the biggest names in the business like Jay Z and Eminem. But she also uses social media better than almost anyone. Her Twitter and Instagram feeds allow her to connect with her fans in a way that feels honest and unfiltered and they love her for it. Rihanna is the second most-powerful social media user on our list after Justin Bieber.

Now, here's the shocker! shocked

You can't believe who made the next list of 6. Click to see the rest!

https://www.mazech.com/world%27s_most_powerful_musicians

Re: See Newly Released List Of 10 World’s Most Powerful Musicians. See The Shocker! by mazeech: 11:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
cheesy smiley grin
Re: See Newly Released List Of 10 World’s Most Powerful Musicians. See The Shocker! by Esdb3: 12:01am On Aug 02, 2015
You see them as stars meanwhile they are really puppets smh for those idolizing them.

1 Like

Re: See Newly Released List Of 10 World’s Most Powerful Musicians. See The Shocker! by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 02, 2015
OP WHERE IS THE SHOCKER?

YOU EXPECT TO SEE ORITSEFEMI THERE BEFORE... MTWEEEW.

THE GUY ABOVE HAS ISSUES

1 Like

Re: See Newly Released List Of 10 World’s Most Powerful Musicians. See The Shocker! by BRIGHTTAZ: 12:16am On Aug 02, 2015
Good for them
Re: See Newly Released List Of 10 World’s Most Powerful Musicians. See The Shocker! by crispberry(f): 1:03am On Aug 02, 2015
There's nothing shocking about the list.
Re: See Newly Released List Of 10 World’s Most Powerful Musicians. See The Shocker! by mazeech: 1:37am On Aug 02, 2015
See all - https://www.mazech.com/world%27s_most_powerful_musicians
Re: See Newly Released List Of 10 World’s Most Powerful Musicians. See The Shocker! by kenedy175(m): 2:25am On Aug 02, 2015
Ooh! I'm very shocked angry
Re: See Newly Released List Of 10 World’s Most Powerful Musicians. See The Shocker! by mazeech: 3:09am On Aug 02, 2015
kenedy175:
Ooh! I'm very shocked angry

lol...

That's funny!
Re: See Newly Released List Of 10 World’s Most Powerful Musicians. See The Shocker! by Afrok(m): 3:12am On Aug 02, 2015
Op, only u will be shocked cos I ain't gonna click any shit for your shocker.

1 Like

Re: See Newly Released List Of 10 World’s Most Powerful Musicians. See The Shocker! by pojophilius(m): 6:37am On Aug 02, 2015
Freemanan:
OP WHERE IS THE SHOCKER?

YOU EXPECT TO SEE ORITSEFEMI THERE BEFORE... MTWEEEW.

THE GUY ABOVE HAS ISSUES
u no fit believe sey orezi dy dia,,dem talk sey na 5billion people sabi dance shoki grin
Re: See Newly Released List Of 10 World’s Most Powerful Musicians. See The Shocker! by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 02, 2015
pojophilius:
u no fit believe sey orezi dy dia,,dem talk sey na 5billion people sabi dance shoki grin
Well I didn't click to see Orezi... I just saw the ones you posted. I don't believe 5billion people dance Shoki... Blattant lie.
Re: See Newly Released List Of 10 World’s Most Powerful Musicians. See The Shocker! by pojophilius(m): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2015
Freemanan:

Well I didn't click to see Orezi... I just saw the ones you posted. I don't believe 5billion people dance Shoki... Blattant lie.
if i lie make i bath unclad
Re: See Newly Released List Of 10 World’s Most Powerful Musicians. See The Shocker! by Ladybluecash(f): 10:28am On Aug 02, 2015
Tonto dike no dey for d list tongue
Re: See Newly Released List Of 10 World’s Most Powerful Musicians. See The Shocker! by mazeech: 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ladybluecash:
Tonto dike no dey for d list tongue

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Kcee Suprises Couple With A Free Performance At Their Wedding(photos) / US Comedian, Chris Rock Talks About Aisha Buhari's Situation / 5 Fun Facts About Simi You Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.