Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,593 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Sonnie Badu: From A Cleaner In London To A CEO Of 10 Companies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonnie Badu: From A Cleaner In London To A CEO Of 10 Companies (26199 Views)

Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO / DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React / Tonto Dikeh: The Errand Girl And Cleaner In Alaba Story About Me Is False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sonnie Badu: From A Cleaner In London To A CEO Of 10 Companies by informant001: 10:25am On May 05, 2017
Ghanaian UK-based Gospel musician, Sonnie Badu, took to his Instagram page to share the beautiful story of how he went from being a university cleaner to bagging two honorary doctorate degrees. Sonnie is also a UN Ambassador of Sacred Music and he is a recipient of Key to the City of Brooklyn, New York.

Read what he shared below;

I have worked as a cleaner in London before. I used to clean universities while my age mates were studying. I have also worked as a burger flipper in McDonald’s. I have worked in Tescos, boots, dixon’s, jones boot makers and being homeless before. I wore one suite to church, however it never stopped me from loving God because I understood times and seasons. At a point the mother of a young girl I wanted to marry in London told me never to step foot into their house simply because I had nothing to my name .. I think she provoked something in me. Today by the grace of God, I am a CEO of almost 10 companies, with an honorary Doctorate, a UN ambassador with an honorary key to the city of Brooklyn, an author of 15 books, 3 smashing albums under my record, happily married to a beautiful queen and God has blessed me with 2 kids .. so when I tell you don’t give up, pls hear me .. you are next in line for Gods breakthrough.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/from-cleaner-in-london-to-ceo-of-10.html

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sonnie Badu: From A Cleaner In London To A CEO Of 10 Companies by HungerBAD: 10:26am On May 05, 2017
Nice

1 Like

Re: Sonnie Badu: From A Cleaner In London To A CEO Of 10 Companies by IamAirforce1: 10:26am On May 05, 2017
Good to know

2 Likes

Re: Sonnie Badu: From A Cleaner In London To A CEO Of 10 Companies by informant001: 10:27am On May 05, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Sonnie Badu: From A Cleaner In London To A CEO Of 10 Companies by Destined2win: 10:27am On May 05, 2017
Wonderful news5

1 Like

Re: Sonnie Badu: From A Cleaner In London To A CEO Of 10 Companies by Jostico: 10:27am On May 05, 2017
Dear God I key into this man blessing bless me this way too

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sonnie Badu: From A Cleaner In London To A CEO Of 10 Companies by Jostico: 10:28am On May 05, 2017
you had nothing to your name but now you have everything to your name. 1 word wonderful

6 Likes

Re: Sonnie Badu: From A Cleaner In London To A CEO Of 10 Companies by SalamRushdie: 10:30am On May 05, 2017
Great God
Re: Sonnie Badu: From A Cleaner In London To A CEO Of 10 Companies by Dalastically: 10:39am On May 05, 2017
grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Sonnie Badu: From A Cleaner In London To A CEO Of 10 Companies by janeade(f): 10:52am On May 05, 2017
nice one.....

1 Like

Re: Sonnie Badu: From A Cleaner In London To A CEO Of 10 Companies by liftedhigh: 10:57am On May 05, 2017
Wow! Nice
Re: Sonnie Badu: From A Cleaner In London To A CEO Of 10 Companies by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 05, 2017
I'm sure many of our black sisters from Africa turned him down as a cleaner when he wanted to date them.

Donald Trump said Africans are lazy but he is wrong, man. Africans are hardworking people who work in a harsh environment (Africa). How many graduates would love to clean for 20,000 naira? This young man probably was paid hourly in Pounds and his coworkers won't be annoying ..expecting him to carry their bags and sh!t.

Congratulations!!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sonnie Badu: From A Cleaner In London To A CEO Of 10 Companies by ichommy(m): 12:43pm On May 05, 2017
Wow
Re: Sonnie Badu: From A Cleaner In London To A CEO Of 10 Companies by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 05, 2017
Very spicy Grass to Grace story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sonnie Badu: From A Cleaner In London To A CEO Of 10 Companies by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 05, 2017
Ephsians 6:20 sef...is that about Ambassador?..thinking of Ambassador of a country grin
Re: Sonnie Badu: From A Cleaner In London To A CEO Of 10 Companies by enigma2007(m): 12:43pm On May 05, 2017
Nice!
Re: Sonnie Badu: From A Cleaner In London To A CEO Of 10 Companies by simplemach(m): 12:44pm On May 05, 2017
No conditions is permanent, it has been proven severally

1 Like

Re: Sonnie Badu: From A Cleaner In London To A CEO Of 10 Companies by babyfaceafrica: 12:45pm On May 05, 2017
So what should we do?..na today?
Re: Sonnie Badu: From A Cleaner In London To A CEO Of 10 Companies by younghartz(m): 12:45pm On May 05, 2017
its not howfa but how well

1 Like

Re: Sonnie Badu: From A Cleaner In London To A CEO Of 10 Companies by JamesReacher(m): 12:45pm On May 05, 2017
Jostico:
Dear God I key into this man blessing bless me this way too
Pray for yours!

1 Like

Re: Sonnie Badu: From A Cleaner In London To A CEO Of 10 Companies by eodavids(m): 12:46pm On May 05, 2017
Nice, very nice indeed!

1 Like

Re: Sonnie Badu: From A Cleaner In London To A CEO Of 10 Companies by oviejnr(m): 12:46pm On May 05, 2017
Quite inspiring grin
Re: Sonnie Badu: From A Cleaner In London To A CEO Of 10 Companies by Researchz: 12:46pm On May 05, 2017
NEVER GIVE UP THATS JUST IT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sonnie Badu: From A Cleaner In London To A CEO Of 10 Companies by Barmmyshoes(f): 12:46pm On May 05, 2017
Nice one.
really inspiring!!

Just exactly what I love hearing.

Barmmyshoes is definitely heading somewhere as well. In as much as I have seen all challenges as a stepping stone, Barmmyshoes would record a feat real soon.

May God bless all nairalanders and may all our endeavors be a testimony sooner.

Check my signature for your stylish and quality footwears.

#Barmmyshoes #ProudFemaleShoemaker

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sonnie Badu: From A Cleaner In London To A CEO Of 10 Companies by okoliexpress: 12:47pm On May 05, 2017
Me singing *baba oooo oooo oooo baba oooo oo oooo* while i believe God for my own glorious future

2 Likes

Re: Sonnie Badu: From A Cleaner In London To A CEO Of 10 Companies by tspun(m): 12:47pm On May 05, 2017
If you drill down on any success story, you always discover that luck was a huge part of it. You can't control luck, but you can move from a game with bad odds to one with better odds. You can make it easier for luck to find you. The most useful thing you can do is stay in the game.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sonnie Badu: From A Cleaner In London To A CEO Of 10 Companies by ayanfe96(f): 12:47pm On May 05, 2017
Are you stranded, are you heading somewhere and you need a cab quick.
Oh well.

Uber's got you..

1) download the Uber app from your phone store
2) register your phone number and password
3) enter promo code NIGSBA2
4) promo code gives you #1000 off your first ride
5) enter your pick up location and destination. Request a ride.
6) tell a friend about NIGSBA2 and get more exclusive offers

Proudly supported by Uber Nigeria
Re: Sonnie Badu: From A Cleaner In London To A CEO Of 10 Companies by SweetJoystick(m): 12:47pm On May 05, 2017
Congratulations to him
Re: Sonnie Badu: From A Cleaner In London To A CEO Of 10 Companies by UgwuKristian: 12:48pm On May 05, 2017
But Buhari is the worst thing that can ever happen to any Country,
Hitler and Abacha will be smiling in their Graves.
Re: Sonnie Badu: From A Cleaner In London To A CEO Of 10 Companies by Umarlulu: 12:49pm On May 05, 2017
I don't believe this guy he's Ghana pastor for long I know him

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus / 9ice Performs No Be Mistake In Church !! ( Video ) / I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.