Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,516 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Police Raid Company Producing Fake Iphones In China. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Police Raid Company Producing Fake Iphones In China. (354 Views)

UK Used Apple Iphones In Nigeria / Slot Price List For Iphones In Nigeria Naira / Apple To Soon Accept Broken Iphones In Its Trade-in Program: Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Raid Company Producing Fake Iphones In China. by kingsamm(m): 2:18am On Aug 02, 2015
The Beijing Police raided a Chinese company producing thousands of substandard "Apple iPhones", worth about 120 million yuan (19.3 million USD).

Nine people were detained in the raid by the Beijing Police, a total of more than 41,000 counterfeit iPhones and 66,000 cables was also found in the factory.

According to The statement released by the public security bureau in Beijing, The bust took place in May. (The statement was written in Chinese so I couldn't make sense of it, had to use my Google translate wink ).

View full posts and photos @ http://www.naijatechs.com/2015/07/police-raid-company-producing-fake.html
Re: Police Raid Company Producing Fake Iphones In China. by chocolateme(f): 2:24am On Aug 02, 2015
That moment when I open a thread and see 1/1 thinking that I am the FTC only to post and come back seeing my post going down down the valley oo!! Down down the valley oo!

Wow! FTC!! about the fake phone factory, they should be punished. This can only happen in China not in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Company Producing Fake Iphones In China. by bewla(m): 3:52am On Aug 02, 2015
ok
Re: Police Raid Company Producing Fake Iphones In China. by Blanc8(m): 4:08am On Aug 02, 2015
k

(1) (Reply)

Cracked Samsung Tablet... / The New Pod Pro Will Keep Your Apple Watch And Iphone Charged At Once / Htc One Max-6600lvw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.