Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Yangamall Gives You 1% Discount On Any Prduct Once You Register On Their Website - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Yangamall Gives You 1% Discount On Any Prduct Once You Register On Their Website (358 Views)

MTN Nigeria Achieves 42.1% (52.3 Million) Subscriber Share / Airtel Introduce New Internet Data Plans That Gives You 11GB For 2000 And 22GB F / Mtn Quick Wind Gives You 500mb For N100 On Mtn Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yangamall Gives You 1% Discount On Any Prduct Once You Register On Their Website by rabbitnig: 11:51am On Aug 28, 2015
yangamall.com current prices on Tecno, Samsung, infinix hot note, injoo, and canon products are up for grabs. use the link below to view prices. remember you must register to view prices and for me i would say it is worth it and they also offer 24-48hrs delivery of your products anywhere in Lagos.

http://yangamall.com/deal-of-the-day

(1) (Reply)

........... / Rooting Of Infinix And Innjoo Phones / Pls Help..i Cant Download App From Google Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.