Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota (25241 Views)

Urgent Sale For Toyota Highlander 2008 / AC Compressors For Toyota Camry/Solara/Highlander and Honda Accord / OEM Lexus RX300 and ES300 Stabilizer Linkage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 5:50am On Aug 02, 2015
Just took delivery of a consignment of kyb shocks, OEM stabilizer linkages, ball joints and spark plugs for sale.

KYB Shocks

Toyota Sienna, Camry, Highlander

Stabilizer Linkage / Ball Joints

Toyota Camry, Sienna, Avalon, Highlander and Lexus RX330

Spark Plugs

NGK Iridium (Toyota , Lexus, Mercedes, BMW, Rolls Royce, Audi, Volkswagen, Honda etc)

NGK Platinum (Toyota, Lexus, Mercedes, BMW, Rolls Royce, Audi, Volkswagen, Honda etc)

Autolite - various configurations / specifications

Bosch - various configurations / specifications

Nationwide Shipping

Please call 09086679585 for pricing

1 Like

Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 9:37am On Aug 02, 2015
All the items are US spec and OEM
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by awiriwa: 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
Do you have the rear stabilizer linkage for 2004 Camry?
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by awiriwa: 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
Yes. Very available and OEM too.
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
How much is KYB gas struts for highlander 2003 AWD?
I need price quote on rear sets and front sets separately, do you also deliver to Abuja?
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
lomomike:
How much is KYB gas struts for highlander 2003 AWD?
I need price quote on rear sets and front sets separately, do you also deliver to Abuja?

Run out of stock for that of 2003 Highlander. I have 2008-14 Highlander model in stock. Yes, can deliver to Abuja
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
autotrader2:

Run out of stock for that of 2003 Highlander. I have 2008-14 Highlander model in stock. Yes, can deliver to Abuja
Since its out of stock no qualms, its Just the 2003-2007 I need. That said, if you had it in stock, how much does will you sell it to me?
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
lomomike:

Since its out of stock no qualms, its Just the 2003-2007 I need. That said, if you had it in stock, how much does will you sell it to me?

As my Oga, i would have given you a special discount. Not something i want to quote here make revolt nor happen o! I'm sure you get me.
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
autotrader2:

As my Oga, i would have given you a special discount. Not something i want to quote here make revolt nor happen o! I'm sure you get me.
Na you send me SMS via +234********0644
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
lomomike:

Na you send me SMS via +234********0644

Yes o

1 Like

Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by Carshopper(m): 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
do you hv lexus is250 brake pad...stab. linkage etc
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
Carshopper:

No Sir. The models i have such parts in stock for are clearly listed in the Ad.
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
autotrader2:

No Sir. The models i have such parts in stock for are clearly listed in the Ad.
You better get it, na my oga be that o... Plus with him you stand a chance to get parts for clients once you're tried and you've proven yourself trustworthy. wink
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
Carshopper:
You better get it, na my oga be that o... Plus with him you stand a chance to get parts for clients once you're tried and you've proven yourself trustworthy. wink[/quote]

My apologies o. I will load your Lexus parts in my next consignment. You know that particular lexus 250 is not very popular around here. That's why i did not bring it in the current consignment

1 Like

Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by Carshopper(m): 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
autotrader2:

You better get it, na my oga be that o... Plus with him you stand a chance to get parts for clients once you're tried and you've proven yourself trustworthy. wink

My apologies o. I will load your Lexus parts in my next consignment. You know that particular lexus 250 is not very popular around here. That's why i did not bring it in the current consignment

where are you in ph? will come and discuss parts i need, then you give me a cost + transit time to receive it
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
Carshopper:

where are you in ph? will come and discuss parts i need, then you give me a cost + transit time to receive it

Rumuokoro. Just call me when you are ready and we can discuss.
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by Carshopper(m): 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
autotrader2:

Rumuokoro. Just call me when you are ready and we can discuss.

am close to rumuokuwta...we can meet 2morw @ rumuokuwta roundabout
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
Carshopper:

am close to rumuokuwta...we can meet 2morw @ rumuokuwta roundabout

Not sure 2morw would work. Why don't we speak on phone first 2morw and take it from there
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
Buy Original OEM parts that gives your ride excellent performance. Buy with confidence and full guarantee
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by sellYourCar: 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nice one...let more people see.

Check us out and post car accessories for free.

Share!
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by awiriwa: 8:23am On Aug 04, 2015
autotrader2:
Buy Original OEM parts that gives your ride excellent performance. Buy with confidence and full guarantee

Thank you for the original stabilizer linkage and ngk spark plugs. Wow! My Camry drives like new now. This is the first time i would be buying authentic and original parts with full confidence about the source. To think that i have been wasting my money buying all sorts of fake parts from ikoku. Thank you again
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 10:28am On Aug 04, 2015
awiriwa:

Thank you for the original stabilizer linkage and ngk spark plugs. Wow! My Camry drives like new now. This is the first time i would be buying authentic and original parts with full confidence about the source. To think that i have been wasting my money buying all sorts of fake parts from ikoku. Thank you again

Thank you for your patronage. Quality OEM parts will always provide the best performance for your cars. Avoid cheap and fake parts that cost you more in the long run.

Call us today 07064010644
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 10:46am On Aug 05, 2015
We also have in stock Original US spec Ball Joints for Lexus RX300, Camry, Sienna and Avalon.
Buy original parts to avoid vehicular malfunction and breakdown on the roads.

Call us today to get your original parts.
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 10:50am On Aug 06, 2015
More pics. Brand new Authentic KYB USA shocks with all the accompanying documentation

Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
Still more pics. Every part we carry is authentic and can be traced back to the original manufacturer.
For critical suspension parts, do not cut corners. Go for the original and authentic parts.

Call us today 07064010644

Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 11:55am On Aug 07, 2015
Best deal in town. If you get a better deal with the authentic products we'll match it.

Call us today
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by laudate: 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
Do you have shocks for a Nissan Xterra 2000 model? Owner needs some in Lagos.
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
laudate:
Do you have shocks for a Nissan Xterra 2000 model? Owner needs some in Lagos.

No Sir. I only have those for Toyota and comparable brands like lexus. Are you sure the problem is the shock? Have you checked the stabilizer linkage and bushings?
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by laudate: 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
autotrader2:

No Sir. I only have those for Toyota and comparable brands like lexus. Are you sure the problem is the shock? Have you checked the stabilizer linkage and bushings?

Yes, those parts are also affected. Do you sell them?
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
laudate:

Yes, those parts are also affected. Do you sell them?

Yes, but only for Toyota and lexus
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
i need Bosch Platinum Spark plug for lr3 2008
... How much will it cost... 2 sets .... (8 plugs) How much... 08095012719

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Problems With Brainbox ! / »»» Toks Highlander 014 @ N11.9M Negotiable ««« / White Soul Motors, Where Taste Meets Class In Automobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.