Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota (25266 Views)

Urgent Sale For Toyota Highlander 2008 / AC Compressors For Toyota Camry/Solara/Highlander and Honda Accord / OEM Lexus RX300 and ES300 Stabilizer Linkage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 9:35am On Oct 10, 2015
bakersss:

When should I be expecting that??

Soon but its pricey. Most people cannot afford to pay for the OEM lexus shocks so i have to thread softly
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by bakersss: 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
autotrader2:

Soon but its pricey. Most people cannot afford to pay for the OEM lexus shocks so i have to thread softly
How much?send price here or to 07066775191
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
bakersss:

How much?send price here or to 07066775191

I wouldn't know yet till everything is paid for including shipping and custom duties. Naira to dollar exchange rate is crazy
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by bakersss: 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
autotrader2:

I wouldn't know yet till everything is paid for including shipping and custom duties. Naira to dollar exchange rate is crazy
Ok.anytime you got it.u gat ma contact..
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 8:49am On Oct 13, 2015
Get your OEM spark plugs, Stabilizer linkage, Ball joints, KYB Shock Absorbers and Ignition coils from the Authentic source.

All our parts are US Spec and OEM

Avoid buying imitation and substandard parts. Suspension parts are very critical and could leave you embarrassed or even stranded on the road.

Stop all those "kpokom and kpom kpom" noises coming from your car. You have worked hard to buy your car. You deserve to have it in top shape. SAFETY FIRST

Call us on 07045221209 to consult and make your order

We ship Nationwide

Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2015
We have available right now brand new KYB shocks for Toyota Camry, Avalon and Lexus 350 (2007-2011).

Also available are OEM Spark Plugs for Jaguar, Toyota, Volkswagen, Audi, Lexus, Mercedes, BMW

Stabilizer Linkages and Ball Joints for Toyota and Lexus available

All products are US spec and comes with full warranty

We ship Nationwide

Call us 07045221209 to consult and make your orders
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by awiriwa: 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
Bro, we need ball joints for Sienna 2004 and Ignition coils (complete) for Rav4 2010. The ones we got from the market just failed and i don't want to buy from the market again.
Do you have them now?
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
awiriwa:
Bro, we need ball joints for Sienna 2004 and Ignition coils (complete) for Rav4 2010. The ones we got from the market just failed and i don't want to buy from the market again.
Do you have them now?

Yes, i do in limited quantities. You can call me and arrange the pick up as usual.
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 8:48am On Oct 17, 2015
Today's Special Package

Brand new original US spec KYB Shock Absorber Front Pair for 2007-2011 Toyota Camry, Avalon, Lexus ES350

At the special price of 29k only.

Take advantage of this huge savings. These shocks normally go for 40k. Get lucky today and make that call.

These shocks come with full 5 years warranty. Buy with full confidence for your US spec sweet ride.

Call us now 07045221209 to place your order

We ship Nationwide

Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
My good people, thanks for your patronage.

We have completely run out of shock absorbers now. However, we still have in stock OEM Ball Joints, Stabilizer Linkage, Ignition coils and Spark plugs of different types and makes (NGK Platinum, Autolite, Bosch, etc)

Everyone that has bought from us have only good things to say, and can attest to the authenticity and originality of our parts. All our stock are brand new US Spec. Buy Original, Buy OEM, Buy from us.

Call us 07045221209 to consult and place your order.

We ship Nationwide

Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by splendore(m): 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
good sir,how much is your original stabilizer linkage for CRV 2005 front left?
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
splendore:
good sir,how much is your original stabilizer linkage for CRV 2005 front left?

Sorry, we only have stabilizer linkages for Toyota and Lexus
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by ekkywolex(m): 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
Do you have control arm bushings for Rx 300 passenger side front or the control arm complete. How much is it?
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
ekkywolex:
Do you have control arm bushings for Rx 300 passenger side front or the control arm complete. How much is it?

Nope. The bushings are not expensive. How do you know the control arms are bad? How is the car behaving on the road?

However, if your control arm is giving you some issues, then you need to check the ball joints and linkages too. I have those in stock
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
Is your car misfiring and struggling to accelerate with attendant loss of fuel economy and power?

Do you hear strange and annoying noises coming from the legs of your Camry, Sienna, Solara, Lexus RX300/330/350?

Then you need to give us a call.

We have in stock Ignition coils, Ball joints, Stabilizer Linkage and Spark plugs to cure your misfiring, suspension and performance issues.

Our stock is US spec and comes with full guarantee of reliability, fit and solid performance to keep you smiling as you cruise on the roads.

Call us 07045221209 to consult and place your order.

We ship Nationwide
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by chyket(m): 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
Do you have the plugs for landcruiser 2008 vxr?if you do please send the price to 08098372505.
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 1:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
chyket:
Do you have the plugs for landcruiser 2008 vxr?if you do please send the price to 08098372505.

Yes. Price sent via txt
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by ekkywolex(m): 6:40am On Oct 22, 2015
The bushings are worn. The new ones get spoilt within a month. Too much clearance and and strong noise while driving especially at bad or rough portions. The arm is okay

Nope. The bushings are not expensive. How do you know the control arms are bad? How is the car behaving on the road?

However, if your control arm is giving you some issues, then you need to check the ball joints and linkages too. I have those in stock[/quote]
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 11:16am On Oct 22, 2015
ekkywolex:
The bushings are worn. The new ones get spoilt within a month. Too much clearance and and strong noise while driving especially at bad or rough portions. The arm is okay

However, if your control arm is giving you some issues, then you need to check the ball joints and linkages too. I have those in stock

I think you are probably buying the fake bushings. I don't have the OEM bushings in stock right now. Then again, for the noise(s), have you checked your stabilizer linkage and ball joints? Both can contribute to the noises not just the control arm bushings. I strongly advise you to buy the original ones in stock now. You might have same issues with sourcing them when you need them quickly.
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
Are you tired of buying fake and substandard stabilizer linkage that breaks off or down within a month?

Are you sick of imitation spark plugs that only seem to spark more problems for your engine?

Are you just wary of the obviously unsuitable ball joints that are in the market, and can easily leave you stranded on the highway?

Then look no further. Check out our stock of OEM Spark Plugs, Stabilizer Linkage and Ball Joints.

Feel the weight and firmness of the original Stabilizer Linkage. Pictures don't lie. What you see is what you get.

All our stock are US spec and comes with full guarantee

Call 07045221209 to consult and make your order.

We ship Nationwide

Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 9:52am On Oct 24, 2015
OEM Spark Plugs, Stabilizer Linkage, Ball Joints and Ignition Coils.

Full guarantee. US Spec for Optimum performance.

Toyota, Lexus, Honda etc

Call 07045221209 now to consult about your vehicle problem and place your order.

We ship Nationwide
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
Oem Spark Plugs, Ball Joints, Stabilizer Linkage and Ignition coils.

All US spec with full guarantee.

Call us 07045221209 to make your order
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
OEM Spark Plugs for:

Toyota, Mercedes, Lexus, Saab, Volvo, Audi, Chevrolet, Suzuki, BMW, Rolls Royce etc

Stabilizer Linkage for:

Camry, Solara, Sienna, Avalon, Lexus Rx 300 etc

Ball Joints for:

Camry, Sienna, Avalon, Lexus RX300/330/350, Highlander

Ignition Coils for:

Camry, RAV4 and Highlander (v4)

All items are original US spec

Call us 07045221209 to consult and place your order

We ship Nationwide

Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by kaystar80(m): 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hi Please i need front and back shocks for a 2008 RAV 4 sport.

US model

regards
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by maballack(m): 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
do u have for lexus is250
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
kaystar80:
Hi Please i need front and back shocks for a 2008 RAV 4 sport.

US model

regards

Not in stock. Will load it for next consignment

I do have available shocks for Camry 2007-11 SE model, Avalon and Lexus ES350.
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
maballack:
do u have for lexus is250

No. The lexus oem shocks are a little pricey. Not many people can afford to pay for it. I will load a couple for the next consignment.

However, I do have available shocks for Camry 2007-11 SE model, Avalon and Lexus ES350
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by maballack(m): 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
how about the stabilizer linkage for the is250
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
maballack:
how about the stabilizer linkage for the is250

No. The ones i have are for Camry, Avalon, Solara, Sienna and Lexus Rx 300
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by kaystar80(m): 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
how about for a 2009 corolla xrs??ball joint, linkages, front and back shocks
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
kaystar80:
how about for a 2009 corolla xrs??ball joint, linkages, front and back shocks

Nope. Read through the thread, you will see exactly what i have in stock and the models they fit.

For the corolla xrs, i have the spark plugs and ignition coils only.

Thanks
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by jodecibmw: 9:59am On Oct 29, 2015
Hello do you have original US Spec. OEM shocks for 2002/2003 Toyota Camry XLE in your stock? it seems you only get for the 2006-2011 models.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

»»» Toks Highlander 014 @ N11.9M Negotiable ««« / CLEANEST 2010 CAMRY SPORT 9.6M LAST!!! / White Soul Motors, Where Taste Meets Class In Automobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.