Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota (25255 Views)

Urgent Sale For Toyota Highlander 2008 / AC Compressors For Toyota Camry/Solara/Highlander and Honda Accord / OEM Lexus RX300 and ES300 Stabilizer Linkage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
Get your Original Spark Plugs, Shock Absorbers, Stabilizer Linkage, Ball Joints and Ignition Coils from the trusted source.
All our stock comes direct from the US.

Do not buy fake and imitation parts prevalent in the open market. Trust me you will regret it when it causes further damage to your sweet car.

Even if you do not need it now, endeavor to buy the original parts and hold it. It might not be readily available when you desperately need it.

The NGk Platinum/Iridium Plugs is recommended for Toyota Camry, Sienna, Corolla, Avalon, Highlander, Landcruiser, Sequoia, Yaris, Lexus RX300/330/350, Lexus Is250/350, LX 470, LX570, ES300, ES330, Mercedes, BMW, Honda,Mitsubishi, Audi, Volkswagen etc. You will immeditely feel the power and difference these original NGK plugs brings to your engine.

Call us now on 07045221209 to consult and place your order. We ship Nationwide
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by adanny01(m): 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
Shocked to see how quickly those KYB toyota shocks was cleared. Now i really know Toyota does have shocks problem.

Just surprised as newer models like 2007 model and newer are changing shocks. Honda shocks wouldnt give up so soon unless beaten and abused.

Anyways, my honda spark plug is NGK IZFR6K-11, do you have that?
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
adanny01:
Shocked to see how quickly those KYB toyota shocks was cleared. Now i really know Toyota does have shocks problem.

Just surprised as newer models like 2007 model and newer are changing shocks. Honda shocks wouldnt give up so soon unless beaten and abused.

Anyways, my honda spark plug is NGK IZFR6K-11, do you have that?

I don't think Toyota has Shock problems. Its a function of the sheer numbers of Toyotas in Nigeria and the pathetic condition of our roads.
Also, some people change shocks when they should be changing stabilizer linkage or even bushins. By the way, the shocks are not fully exhausted. Still have some for Camry

For that particular plug NGK IZFR6K-11, i only brought a couple and they've been snapped up by faster buyers.
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by adanny01(m): 6:06am On Sep 27, 2015
autotrader2:

I don't think Toyota has Shock problems. Its a function of the sheer numbers of Toyotas in Nigeria and the pathetic condition of our roads.
Also, some people change shocks when they should be changing stabilizer linkage or even bushins. By the way, the shocks are not fully exhausted. Still have some for Camry

For that particular plug NGK IZFR6K-11, i only brought a couple and they've been snapped up by faster buyers.

Honda has stab linkage too, why dont honda users make same mistakes of changing shocks when they only have to change stab linkage.

I have friends, family and office that use toyota. One common problem to all of them is shocks. My office cars are toyota, they had shocks changed especially supprising is the corrola that has never been driven outsite Abuja central area. I and my colleague bought cars same time. He changed shocks twice already and still has shocks problems. My uncle has 3 toyota, 2 camry and 4runner, he is tired of changing shocks and has decided to keep driving like that. I wasnt driving but a minute in the car i knew shocks were dead. I have seen car dealers change shocks on toyota before delivery to the owner.

In my house we have always used honda, we changed rear shocks on two cars after atleast 7yrs of owning them. But when we welcomed Mazda, in less that a yr we had to change shocks. Mazda shocks look exactly like toyota. Now both my parents want to try toyota, my fear for them is shocks and how expensive it is to buy a good replacement that still wont last good years.

I have seen several broken coil springs on toyota but have never seen on honda.
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 9:10am On Sep 27, 2015
adanny01:

Honda has stab linkage too, why dont honda users make same mistakes of changing shocks when they only have to change stab linkage.

I have friends, family and office that use toyota. One common problem to all of them is shocks. My office cars are toyota, they had shocks changed especially supprising is the corrola that has never been driven outsite Abuja central area. I and my colleague bought cars same time. He changed shocks twice already and still has shocks problems. My uncle has 3 toyota, 2 camry and 4runner, he is tired of changing shocks and has decided to keep driving like that. I wasnt driving but a minute in the car i knew shocks were dead. I have seen car dealers change shocks on toyota before delivery to the owner.

In my house we have always used honda, we changed rear shocks on two cars after atleast 7yrs of owning them. But when we welcomed Mazda, in less that a yr we had to change shocks. Mazda shocks look exactly like toyota. Now both my parents want to try toyota, my fear for them is shocks and how expensive it is to buy a good replacement that still wont last good years.

I have seen several broken coil springs on toyota but have never seen on honda.

My simple reply to you is "Original Shocks". Advise your people to buy original parts and have peace of mind.
By the way, did you hear of the honda ball joints giving way frequently only in Nigeria? I'm sure you did.
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by adanny01(m): 10:43am On Sep 27, 2015
autotrader2:

My simple reply to you is "Original Shocks". Advise your people to buy original parts and have peace of mind.
By the way, did you hear of the honda ball joints giving way frequently only in Nigeria? I'm sure you did.

I get your point. I know for a fact most ppl who bought shocks bought fake or substandard ones for replacement. But that is not what am trying to say.

The fact that the 'follow come' gets bad quickly is my concern. Buy a Honda and a toyota on the same day use them alternatively on the same road Toyota shocks will give up first. Basically, i have noticed that more toyota's of same age or even newer than honda's change their shocks well before the honda.

Another of my hidden point is that toyota shocks will bring good business. If you import honda shocks in the same quantity you imported toyota shocks, thats bad market. Abi you wanna try?
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 10:47am On Sep 28, 2015
Buy your original suspension parts, NGK Platinum/ Iridium Spark Plugs and Ignition coils from the credible authentic source. Stop those embarrassing noises coming from the legs of your car. Stop buying fake and substandard products that not only ends up destroying your car but also costs you more in the long run.

We have US spec OEM shocks, ball joints, stabilizer linkage and ignition coils for Camry, Avalon,Highlander, Sienna, Lexus RX300/330/350, Solara

We have Original hard to find NGK Platinum / Iridium Spark Plugs for Toyota, Lexus, Mercedes, Audi, BMW, Volkswagen , Land Rover, Mitsubishi, Honda etc. If your car engine noise and performance does not improve with these Premium Plugs, we'll give you a full refund. That's our full guarantee and you can take that to the bank.

Call or text us on 07045221209 to consult and place your orders

We ship Nationwide
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 9:13am On Oct 01, 2015
Original and Authentic NGK Platinum/ Iridium Spark Plugs

Original OEM Stabilizer Linkage

KYB Shock Absorbers

OEM Ball Joints

Ignition Coils

Call or text 07045221209 to consult and place your orders

All products are US Spec for American Spec cars

We ship Nationwide

Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by seunoj: 9:47am On Oct 01, 2015
How much is ur oem ball joint for Honda accord 2004 model
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2015
seunoj:
How much is ur oem ball joint for Honda accord 2004 model

Sorry only have those for Toyotas
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 10:00am On Oct 02, 2015
Get your OEM Suspension parts, Spark Plugs and Ignition coils while stock lasts.

With the recent difficulties in transferring forex, we do not know for sure when we can place another order from our supplies. Therefore, we urge all our customers and potential customers to purchase the essential original parts left in stock now. Failure to do so means you will be left at the mercy of unscrupulous fake and imitation parts prevalent in the open market. The consequences are better imagined than experienced.

Make sure your ride is in top shape through the 'Ember' months. Be safe and make safety your watch word

Call or text us now on 07045221209 to consult and place your order.

We ship Nationwide
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 9:47am On Oct 05, 2015
Get your Original Spark Plugs, Shock Absorbers, Stabilizer Linkage, Ball Joints and Ignition Coils from the trusted source.
All our stock comes direct from the US.

Do not buy fake and imitation parts prevalent in the open market. Trust me you will regret it when it causes further damage to your sweet car.

Even if you do not need it now, endeavor to buy the original parts and hold it. It might not be readily available when you desperately need it.

The NGk Platinum/Iridium Plugs is recommended for Toyota Camry, Sienna, Corolla, Avalon, Highlander, Landcruiser, Sequoia, Yaris, Lexus RX300/330/350, Lexus Is250/350, LX 470, LX570, ES300, ES330, Mercedes, BMW, Honda,Mitsubishi, Audi, Volkswagen etc. You will immeditely feel the power and difference these original NGK plugs brings to your engine.

We also have rare and very hard to find plugs for your old model cars and machines. We have them in Denso, Autolite, NGK, Bosch, Champion, AC Delco etc.

Call us now on 07045221209 to consult and place your order.

We ship Nationwide
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by chyke100(m): 11:14am On Oct 05, 2015
Gudmornin..... Please, do you have front shocks for 2009 Toyota corolla? How much is it and what's your location? I reside in Ph.
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
chyke100:
Gudmornin..... Please, do you have front shocks for 2009 Toyota corolla? How much is it and what's your location? I reside in Ph.

I have run out of stock for Corolla shocks. I hardly get requests for Corolla shocks.

2009 Corolla, are you sure its the shocks that are bad?
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by tboy2k4: 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hi, do you still have shock absorbers for 07 camry?
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
tboy2k4:
Hi, do you still have shock absorbers for 07 camry?

Yes. Call me on 07045221209
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 11:02am On Oct 06, 2015
We have available KYB shocks, NGK Platinum/ Iridium Spark Plugs, Ball Joints, Stabilizer Linkage and Ignition coils for your Japanese, American and German cars.

We also have very rare and hard to find Spark plugs for your older models American cars (Ford, GM, Chrysler etc).
Spark plugs also available for Generator sets, Lawn Mowers, Petrol powered Saw Machines etc

NGK, Denso, AC Delco, Champion, Autolite, Motorcraft etc

All products are US spec and OEM

Call us and we'll match your hard to find spark plugs and parts

Call now 07045221209

We ship Nationwide

Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 10:01am On Oct 08, 2015
US spec Ignition coils for Camry and RAV4

OEM Shock Absorbers for Camry / Avalon

OEM Ball Joints for Camry, Avalon, Sienna, Highlander, Lexus RX 300/330/350

OEM Stabilizer Linkage for Camry/Avalon/Sienna/ Highlander/ Lexus RX 300/330/350

OEM Spark Plugs for Toyota, Lexus, Mercedes, BMW, Ford, GM, Honda, Mitsubishi, Chrysler etc

Call or text us on 07045221209 to consult and place your order

Free Shipping Nationwide

Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by bakersss: 12:06am On Oct 09, 2015
I need shocks for Lexus is250..
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by bakersss: 12:06am On Oct 09, 2015
I need shocks for Lexus is250..do you have it ?
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by Nobody: 4:31am On Oct 09, 2015
Do you have these plugs in stock NGK IZFR5K-11and DENSO SKJ16DR-M11?
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by chikasin4(m): 5:44am On Oct 09, 2015
Bros do u hv this plug for my 2004 toyota corolla( us speck) and how much

Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 9:20am On Oct 09, 2015
chikasin4:
Bros do u hv this plug for my 2004 toyota corolla( us speck) and how much

I have an even better fit BKR6EIX-11.

Call me 07045221209 and i'll give you all the alternative solutions and prices
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 9:23am On Oct 09, 2015
bakersss:
I need shocks for Lexus is250..do you have it ?

Sorry, only Camry shocks remaining now. Will load up on lexus shocks for the next consignment
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 9:26am On Oct 09, 2015
Justtobor:
Do you have these plugs in stock NGK IZFR5K-11and DENSO SKJ16DR-M11?

What cars do you want to use them for?
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by chyke100(m): 10:05am On Oct 09, 2015
autotrader2:

I have run out of stock for Corolla shocks. I hardly get requests for Corolla shocks.

Yes, I'm very sure It's the shock cos there are large traces of oil on the right hand shock and it makes terrible noise whenever I enter the shallowest pothole.
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 10:13am On Oct 09, 2015
chyke100:

Yes, I'm very sure It's the shock cos there are large traces of oil on the right hand shock and it makes terrible noise whenever I enter the shallowest pothole.

Sorry o! You'll have to do a very diligent job in picking the original shocks from the right source(s). Can't help with this now.
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by chyke100(m): 10:15am On Oct 09, 2015
autotrader2:

Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by chyke100(m): 10:21am On Oct 09, 2015
autotrader2:

Sorry o! You'll have to do a very diligent job in picking the original shocks from the right source(s). Can't help with this now.

Thanks anyways!
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
autotrader2:

What cars do you want to use them for?
2005 mdx
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by autotrader2: 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
Justtobor:

2005 mdx

Ok. No i don't have them. I brought in just a couple of pairs NGK IZFR5K-11 for Hondas and Acuras. They have been snapped up. They're a little pricey.
Re: Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota by bakersss: 7:56am On Oct 10, 2015
autotrader2:

Sorry, only Camry shocks remaining now. Will load up on lexus shocks for the next consignment
When should I be expecting that??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Problems With Brainbox ! / CLEANEST 2010 CAMRY SPORT 9.6M LAST!!! / »»» Toks Highlander 014 @ N11.9M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.