Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

This Sunday Morning... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / This Sunday Morning... (448 Views)

That Sunday Vibe. / Black Sunday / Sunday Afternoon Fever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Sunday Morning... by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 02, 2015
I must say fabian that its a bright morning. The kind of morning when you wake up and realise you want to pour out your heart. So here is mine;
I do not understand how far we have come, how far we wish to go or how much we want to invest in this relationship. But I do know we used to be much more impulsive, exciting. And now... We are just Staid. Well I do not know why, but I am ready to work on it if you are. Because I really do not like this calculated carefulness. This serious composed temperate state as if we are afraid to annoy each other. I want to be able to ruffle your emotions to make your feet leap up in mid stride all the time. Simply put I don't like a sedate relationship, an exaggerated Serenely deliberate, composed, and dignified state. But then this could very much just be my own make up and imagination which just might really not be happening. Anyway good morning and a happy sunday to you.

(1) (Reply)

The Poem We All Remember. / Kamsi - Episode 11 / Discover You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.