Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

She Has The Looks And The Body That Could Kill – See Pic! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She Has The Looks And The Body That Could Kill – See Pic! (6202 Views)

Comedian Mummy Ndioha Recreates Celebrity Looks And It's Hilarious / If Looks Could Kill, What Would Have Happen To Buhari (photos) / 6 Most Sensitive Areas On A Woman’s Body That Most Men Didnt Know!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has The Looks And The Body That Could Kill – See Pic! by Tvaddict: 7:19am On Aug 02, 2015
nollywood beauty! Damilola Adegbite Attoh flaunts her naturally flawless skin and shes STUNNING!

more pictures here - http://theinstawriter.com/she-has-the-looks-and-the-body-that-could-kill-see-pic/

Re: She Has The Looks And The Body That Could Kill – See Pic! by justi4jesu(f): 7:20am On Aug 02, 2015
kiss kiss kiss
Re: She Has The Looks And The Body That Could Kill – See Pic! by sinaj(f): 7:21am On Aug 02, 2015
*yawns*

ok seen

6 Likes

Re: She Has The Looks And The Body That Could Kill – See Pic! by Airforce1(m): 7:22am On Aug 02, 2015
typing...

1 Like

Re: She Has The Looks And The Body That Could Kill – See Pic! by vizkiz: 7:23am On Aug 02, 2015
all I see is a girl showing off her body. Probably looking for customers undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Has The Looks And The Body That Could Kill – See Pic! by Young03(m): 7:34am On Aug 02, 2015
Mtcheew
Re: She Has The Looks And The Body That Could Kill – See Pic! by powerfulsettingz: 7:34am On Aug 02, 2015
all I see is a young lady striving hard to be relevance

1 Like

Re: She Has The Looks And The Body That Could Kill – See Pic! by pussygotlips: 7:35am On Aug 02, 2015
Hell must be full with women

3 Likes

Re: She Has The Looks And The Body That Could Kill – See Pic! by fromnigeria(m): 7:36am On Aug 02, 2015
that could kill persons like you. Not me. Na money i de find, no be body.

7 Likes

Re: She Has The Looks And The Body That Could Kill – See Pic! by marshalcarter: 7:38am On Aug 02, 2015
#yawns
Re: She Has The Looks And The Body That Could Kill – See Pic! by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 02, 2015
Married woman? cry
Re: She Has The Looks And The Body That Could Kill – See Pic! by nikkiking(m): 7:52am On Aug 02, 2015
She luuk like one beautiful piton i killed 2days ago!!!

1 Like

Re: She Has The Looks And The Body That Could Kill – See Pic! by holyteeboy(m): 7:53am On Aug 02, 2015
fromnigeria:
Na money i de find, no be body.
lol...I tell you oo

2 Likes

Re: She Has The Looks And The Body That Could Kill – See Pic! by Judeoxide(m): 7:56am On Aug 02, 2015
We all look but see differently.. Non sense..
Re: She Has The Looks And The Body That Could Kill – See Pic! by Tallesty1(m): 8:06am On Aug 02, 2015
fromnigeria:
that could kill persons like you.
Not me.
Na money i de find, no be body.
Fixed

1 Like

Re: She Has The Looks And The Body That Could Kill – See Pic! by bewla(m): 8:11am On Aug 02, 2015
and so
Re: She Has The Looks And The Body That Could Kill – See Pic! by chudidonas(m): 11:00am On Aug 02, 2015
See this thing eh.. I Think every average lady has it, just that not all flaunts it. We men gotta learn contentment mehn

5 Likes

Re: She Has The Looks And The Body That Could Kill – See Pic! by ImmaculateIfy: 11:28am On Aug 02, 2015
pussygotlips:
And your name is pussygotlips
Re: She Has The Looks And The Body That Could Kill – See Pic! by ImmaculateIfy: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2015
pussygotlips:
And your name is pussygotlips .Lord have mercy on you
Re: She Has The Looks And The Body That Could Kill – See Pic! by Olypeppy(f): 11:38am On Aug 02, 2015
Op I'm still breathing after reading this
Re: She Has The Looks And The Body That Could Kill – See Pic! by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 02, 2015
Na u the looks go kill nah angry
Re: She Has The Looks And The Body That Could Kill – See Pic! by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 02, 2015
FOR SALE
Re: She Has The Looks And The Body That Could Kill – See Pic! by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 02, 2015
She forgot to put BUY ME
Re: She Has The Looks And The Body That Could Kill – See Pic! by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
all I see is a young lady striving hard to be relevance

Leggo
Re: She Has The Looks And The Body That Could Kill – See Pic! by Ginaz(f): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
so na she marry my husband so eh she stole him from me........
wow, she look really great, I love them. cute couples, me likey..............
Re: She Has The Looks And The Body That Could Kill – See Pic! by toys2seven(m): 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
After all the foundation, berger paints and cementing. Scuze me.

www.blogoxygen.com
Re: She Has The Looks And The Body That Could Kill – See Pic! by 2dillu2(m): 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
Kill
Re: She Has The Looks And The Body That Could Kill – See Pic! by CuteTj(m): 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
Me kill for this body? OP your fada!
Re: She Has The Looks And The Body That Could Kill – See Pic! by Teekrayne(m): 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
In Phyno's voice.... Iranu, Abasha, Iranu Abasha.....
Re: She Has The Looks And The Body That Could Kill – See Pic! by Shaadey: 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
kill who na??this body? ?
Re: She Has The Looks And The Body That Could Kill – See Pic! by nerodenero: 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
... And Attoh is still alive. OP is a joke undecided
Re: She Has The Looks And The Body That Could Kill – See Pic! by jamesharryson(m): 11:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
She is not as beautiful as my goat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singer Omawumi Begs Her Fans For Assistance, Many Fans Oblige (photos) / Nicki Minaj Shares Cute Pics With Her Man As They Pose In Front Of Effiel Tower / PICTURES From Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.