Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

See This Throwback Picture Of Danagog, DJ Olu, Davido And Tagbo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See This Throwback Picture Of Danagog, DJ Olu, Davido And Tagbo (6175 Views)

"Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Throwback Picture Of Danagog, DJ Olu, Davido And Tagbo by KingstonDome: 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
A throwback picture of Danagog, Davido, DJ Olu and Tagbo having fun was shared today by Danagog.
The
In the picture, they all seemed to be having fun.

May their perfect and gentle soul rest in peace.

Amen!

www.kingstondome.com/2017/10/see-this-throwback-picture-of-danagog.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: See This Throwback Picture Of Danagog, DJ Olu, Davido And Tagbo by BreezyCB(m): 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
sad
Re: See This Throwback Picture Of Danagog, DJ Olu, Davido And Tagbo by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
This shows never to trust anyone even those dearest to you and most especially a yoruba person. They can kill you, steal your parts and use it for ritual.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See This Throwback Picture Of Danagog, DJ Olu, Davido And Tagbo by KingstonDome: 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: See This Throwback Picture Of Danagog, DJ Olu, Davido And Tagbo by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
This shows never to trust anyone even those dearest to you and most especially a yoruba person. They can kill you, steal your parts and use it for ritual.

1 Like

Re: See This Throwback Picture Of Danagog, DJ Olu, Davido And Tagbo by Hashimyussufamao(m): 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
2 Dichotomic, Decisive And Diaphanous Davido, champ i feel in ur pain its not easy loosing one's blossom friends. Take hearth bro #greater_heights

1 Like

Re: See This Throwback Picture Of Danagog, DJ Olu, Davido And Tagbo by DozieInc(m): 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
The good times .
Re: See This Throwback Picture Of Danagog, DJ Olu, Davido And Tagbo by DanseMacabre(m): 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
Who woulda thought some months on the people in that pic would be halved by death.

If to say no be real life now I for say make Davido and Danagog dey watch their backs cos dem fit be next, via 'Final Destination' things.

RIP DJ Olu, I no know why, but na your death dey pain me pass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Throwback Picture Of Danagog, DJ Olu, Davido And Tagbo by teresafaith: 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Look at how happy they were, and some demented fools will say davido killed them
Re: See This Throwback Picture Of Danagog, DJ Olu, Davido And Tagbo by DanseMacabre(m): 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
NwaChibuzor10:

Nwanne jiri nwayo n'eme nkogheri. tongue

2 Likes

Re: See This Throwback Picture Of Danagog, DJ Olu, Davido And Tagbo by gbzed(m): 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
Tagbo is not in the picture, the man on d floor was davido's former manager

12 Likes

Re: See This Throwback Picture Of Danagog, DJ Olu, Davido And Tagbo by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
NwaChibuzor10:
On a norms i wil jst waka pass bt dis ur comment jst weak me anyhow like hw can u think like dat omo u sure say u no sick becoz u think like a sick person....pele oo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Throwback Picture Of Danagog, DJ Olu, Davido And Tagbo by Freshkidavid(m): 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: See This Throwback Picture Of Danagog, DJ Olu, Davido And Tagbo by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
Eyinimofeoluwa:
On a norms i wil jst waka pass bt dis ur comment jst weak me anyhow like hw can u think like dat omo u sure say u no sick becoz u think like a sick person....pele oo
why u dey disturb my life u this girl? if toto dey scratch u go find prick fvck na

1 Like

Re: See This Throwback Picture Of Danagog, DJ Olu, Davido And Tagbo by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
NwaChibuzor10:

why u dey disturb my life u this girl? if toto dey scratch u go find prick fvck na
Ode

4 Likes

Re: See This Throwback Picture Of Danagog, DJ Olu, Davido And Tagbo by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
Eyinimofeoluwa:
Ode
oponu aye e ma baje ni.
Re: See This Throwback Picture Of Danagog, DJ Olu, Davido And Tagbo by Naijagotit1(m): 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
KingstonDome:

Is davido dead? lipsrsealed
Re: See This Throwback Picture Of Danagog, DJ Olu, Davido And Tagbo by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
Freshkidavid:
Lalasticlala
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland. no tagbo in the pic. u cant go far in blogging with all this lies
Re: See This Throwback Picture Of Danagog, DJ Olu, Davido And Tagbo by player007(m): 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2017

This is uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: See This Throwback Picture Of Danagog, DJ Olu, Davido And Tagbo by dan9ice(m): 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
mr know all
Re: See This Throwback Picture Of Danagog, DJ Olu, Davido And Tagbo by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
oponu aye e ma baje ni.
U knw wat Bleep off

2 Likes

Re: See This Throwback Picture Of Danagog, DJ Olu, Davido And Tagbo by Yeligray(m): 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
See the way these guys take d popular after them don die. I pray this prayer "i will never be popular in Life after i'av died"..
Re: See This Throwback Picture Of Danagog, DJ Olu, Davido And Tagbo by KingTom(m): 7:24am On Oct 14, 2017
teresafaith:
Look at how happy they were, and some demented fools will say davido killed them
Are you familiar with the Story of Ibrahim Babangida and Mamman Vatsa? Read it up and you'll understand where those 'demented fools' are coming from grin
Re: See This Throwback Picture Of Danagog, DJ Olu, Davido And Tagbo by Pat081: 7:51am On Oct 14, 2017
dis shows dat u re born senseless n brainless dat ur brother nko
Re: See This Throwback Picture Of Danagog, DJ Olu, Davido And Tagbo by Biggty(m): 9:16am On Oct 14, 2017
You need to get your brain checked

1 Like

Re: See This Throwback Picture Of Danagog, DJ Olu, Davido And Tagbo by BluntBoy(m): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2017
KingstonDome:
A throwback picture of Danagog, Davido, DJ Olu and Tagbo having fun was shared today by Danagog.
The
In the picture, they all seemed to be having fun.

Amen!

www.kingstondome.com/2017/10/see-this-throwback-picture-of-danagog.html?m=1

Lalasticla.la

Where is Tagbo in the picture

1 Like

Re: See This Throwback Picture Of Danagog, DJ Olu, Davido And Tagbo by kokoA(m): 10:39am On Oct 14, 2017
Yeligray:
See the way these guys take d popular after them don die. I pray this prayer "i will never be popular in Life after i'av died"..
reminds me of Dagrin.
Re: See This Throwback Picture Of Danagog, DJ Olu, Davido And Tagbo by oliidell(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
gbzed:

God bles u. That's Kamal Ajiboye. Too many unverified info online.

2 Likes

Re: See This Throwback Picture Of Danagog, DJ Olu, Davido And Tagbo by gbzed(m): 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
oliidell:

God bles u. That's Kamal Ajiboye. Too many unverified info online.

Haters yapa everywhere
Re: See This Throwback Picture Of Danagog, DJ Olu, Davido And Tagbo by MasterKim: 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
Na WA o.
Celebrity after death
Re: See This Throwback Picture Of Danagog, DJ Olu, Davido And Tagbo by Hades2016(m): 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
gbzed:
I tire for them ooooo .. Where is Tagbo in that picture now angry
Re: See This Throwback Picture Of Danagog, DJ Olu, Davido And Tagbo by lenghtinny(m): 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
So bloggers don swap Kamal for Tagbo angry...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Facts About Festus Fadeyi, The Billionaire Funding Toke Makinwa’s Luxurious / Van Vicker Wins Man Of The Year Award / PHOTO – Ghanaian Actor Majid Michel’s Younger Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.