Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1222081 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordmayor4(m): 2:06pm On May 21, 2016
Nsonaso:

Ops not when you have documents to show.
So to you is only BDC that has dollars. Multinationals doesn't have dollars? petroleum companies doesn't have dollars? All this airlines doesn't have dollars?
Go and SAT down my brother. For what you don't know is bigger than you.

I see no reason to reply you to what doesn't concern you.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bizgenius1: 8:49pm On May 21, 2016
40manlappy:

As at yesterday, Union Bank was 310

it was 305 last week
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordkay10(m): 8:53pm On May 21, 2016
My brother in the US has dollars for sale, quote me if interested, serious buyers please!
A friend in Abuja also has dollars for sale, face-to-transaction
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sakalisis(m): 9:14pm On May 21, 2016
lordkay10:
My brother in the US has dollars for sale, quote me if interested, serious buyers please!
. Do you hav up to 5kUSD if yes can you transfer into a Dom and wat ur rate: my num dey my signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by delawal: 12:06am On May 22, 2016
lordkay10:
how much do u have and at what rate
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bush4ker(m): 12:30am On May 22, 2016
lazinny:
Working again grin
@lazziny is it working ?I mean the DCC?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lazinny(m): 12:34am On May 22, 2016
Used it in the morning and it worked, but wasn't working for me the previous night
bush4ker:
@lazziny is it working ?I mean the DCC?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by blym4real: 12:55am On May 22, 2016
$800 PayPal fund available for sale at #290
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mickey45: 1:03am On May 22, 2016
fashrola:
Alright Guys... I got Limited Funds to source anything for you on Aliexpress... for $1- N260... You send the link and shipping address of your choice (I personally use ChinosXl Shipping)... I pay for you and send the tracking number (valid while funds last!!)

is this still available?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 1:09am On May 22, 2016
bizgenius1:

it was 305 last week

Wat of daily limit?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by fashrola(m): 1:34am On May 22, 2016
mickey45:

is this still available?

Nope
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mickey45: 1:48am On May 22, 2016
fashrola:

Nope
OK tahnks. I pm-ed you. pls respond
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Adinije(f): 10:15am On May 22, 2016
$495 UAE paypal fund available at #290 call or whatsapp 07031518109
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by pyerii: 10:30am On May 22, 2016
Adinije:
$495 UAE paypal fund available at #290 call or whatsapp 07031518109
Madam, I am humbly following, should incase there's any writing job. wink
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by showkhunbi(m): 11:18am On May 22, 2016
has anyone tried flosmall.com ..they display their product in naira but I don't know if they do support stanbic DCC like Amazon...please anybody use it before ?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 11:33am On May 22, 2016
All dcc transactions from stanbic failed today. I just pray its network issues
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 1:34pm On May 22, 2016
blym4real:

let talk bro
Ok Boss, Please Buzz Me Up On Whatsapp/Mail.
Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 1:42pm On May 22, 2016
Good day afternoon everyone

To all my Bosses@ lordmayor4 @ Nsonaso . Thanks for all your collective advice for my early request of $10million fund transfer.

Without be told/reminded here on NL, Am already aware of the policies involve in such transaction. So all i need is someone who has access to that such amount or more of it. Just buzz me up & list your best selling rate...

Bravo
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 1:55pm On May 22, 2016
showkhunbi:
has anyone tried flosmall.com ..they display their product in naira but I don't know if they do support stanbic DCC like Amazon...please anybody use it before ?

Thanks for sharing the link and also try the site with $1 and see the outcome of it....

Lastly here is the review i got about the site; https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.flosmall.com

Bravo Sir
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ryusufu(m): 2:12pm On May 22, 2016
blym4real:
$800 PayPal fund available for sale at #290
i need it, i contact ur number bt isn't going
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 2:12pm On May 22, 2016
AleAirHub:

To all my Bosses@ lordmayor4 @ Nsonaso . Thanks for all your collective advice for my early request of $10million fund transfer.

Without be told/reminded here on NL, Am already aware of the policies involve in such transaction. So all i need is someone who has access to that such amount or more of it. Just buzz me up & list your best selling rate...

Bravo
My contact is in my signature. To avert fraud/scam I will not contact you concerning money issue except you contact me first.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 2:16pm On May 22, 2016
showkhunbi:
No they don't.
Also note that they don't accept Nigerian since Nigeria is not listed in their country for address.

The picture below settle your questions

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 2:17pm On May 22, 2016
O
AleAirHub:

Thanks for sharing the link and also try the site with $1 and see the outcome of it....

Lastly here is the review i got about the site; https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.flosmall.com

Bravo Sir
No need to even try. Nigeria is not listed in the list of their country
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by showkhunbi(m): 2:45pm On May 22, 2016
Nsonaso:

No they don't.
Also note that they don't accept Nigerian since Nigeria is not listed in their country for address.

The picture below settle your questions

Okay bro thanks a lot
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordmayor4(m): 2:57pm On May 22, 2016
AleAirHub:

Bravo

Am not a boss bro, I am looking for the same too. Got from someone here and we are still on it and by God's grace I pray it works out.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 3:03pm On May 22, 2016
lordmayor4:

Am not a boss bro, I am looking for the same too. Got from someone here and we are still on it and by God's grace I pray it works out.
Noted Sir.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 3:04pm On May 22, 2016
Nsonaso:

My contact is in my signature. To avert fraud/scam I will not contact you concerning money issue except you contact me first.
Reply my pm , my oga.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 5:03pm On May 22, 2016
AleAirHub:

Reply my pm , my oga.
I replied you but please for faster response, I suggest you use my number on my signature.
Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by saintpn(f): 5:08pm On May 22, 2016
$376 and $110 PayPal funds are available for sale . whatsapp me on 08069783660 sold!!! sold!!!!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 5:11pm On May 22, 2016
Nsonaso:

I replied you but please for faster response, I suggest you use my number on my signature.
Thanks
I have replied you.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by slightlyMad(f): 5:17pm On May 22, 2016
@seun the mod here needs to be replaced. this thread is now being used for trading.

@topic
GTB $1=315.63 naira
5:15 pm 22nd may 2016

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bush4ker(m): 11:07pm On May 22, 2016
lazinny:
Used it in the morning and it worked, but wasn't working for me the previous night
owk...

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.