Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,278 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1222085 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by elijahdre(m): 1:04pm On May 24, 2016
Please how much do zenith , diamond and UBA charge o?pls help
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 1:23pm On May 24, 2016
tumababa:

kindly help us confirm by trying 1usd card

I can't as I'm still expecting my card this week. Wonder why they decided to change now that I opened with them. Think I'll go and open on S.chartered tomorrow.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 1:26pm On May 24, 2016
elijahdre:

Diamond is still 315
(USD)

Don't know about others
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by optimised: 1:45pm On May 24, 2016
Stanley08:

Exactly! The whole thread has gone to shxt!
I beg to differ.
The Title of the thread suggests exchange rate for international currencies.
In a market, in order to determine prices, buyers and sellers haggle (forex market inclusive)
Since banks' rates are scary, the thread is in 100% order. Everybody can decipher exchange rates from the hourly offers and acceptance here on this thread and such window as this should be encouraged in order to bypass the grievous Central Bank monopoly on Forex and attendant harsh effect on entrepreneurs.
What we do here is valid in principle and law, so whether banks or forexlanders here, let's continue. Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 1:52pm On May 24, 2016
tumababa:

kindly help us confirm by trying 1usd card
What's the rate for your gift card?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sakalisis(m): 2:08pm On May 24, 2016
gabman700:
Bros no be fight ooo.
I will suggest you call their customer care to confirm. Else you will be charged the excess tomorrow and day after when they are doing their settlement.
Be warned to avoid negative balance on your account.

Choi make i go empty my acc, cos all my transaction from yesterday till today was billed at 295 oooo
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by elijahdre(m): 2:31pm On May 24, 2016
computerboy:

I can't as I'm still expecting my card this week. Wonder why they decided to change now that I opened with them. Think I'll go and open on S.chartered tomorrow.
how much standard chartered dey charge?learnt they are very good also
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 2:33pm On May 24, 2016
elijahdre:
how much standard chartered dey charge?learnt they are very good also
276 but no DCC

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dagr8(m): 2:34pm On May 24, 2016
sakalisis:

Choi make i go empty my acc, cos all my transaction from yesterday till today was billed at 295 oooo
It was 295 till 8 or 9 am this morning. If your transaction was before that time I think you are safe
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by elijahdre(m): 2:37pm On May 24, 2016
elijahdre:
zenith no serious o. I just decided to test with 1usd.I was debited 338.39 as against 1usd.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by elijahdre(m): 2:45pm On May 24, 2016
computerboy:

276 but no DCC
this is my definition of DCC
DCC solution allows your overseas customers to see the exact amount their card will be charged, expressed in their own home currency and including the exchange rate fee as opposed to the exchange rate fee being applied by their bank at a later date.

whats the advantage or disadvantage of them not having DCC cos am wondering if truly they charge this low, why are people not banking with them like we do for stanbic and others?
Pls I just need more explanation biiko
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by optimised: 2:47pm On May 24, 2016
computerboy:

I thought Standard Chartered & Diamond has halted forex on their cards, or has SC reversed.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 3:04pm On May 24, 2016
optimised:

I thought Standard Chartered & Diamond has halted forex on their cards, or has SC reversed.

@elijahdre the above might be the reason people ain't banking with them. I called the person that gave me the rate but he said he only saw it on abokifx.com
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Trippledots(m): 3:23pm On May 24, 2016
hi all, pls i want to purchase something onine, just $150, i use UBA.....any better alternntive pls? i want something lesser than #300 since the item is for use and not for sale... embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by oyi2: 3:24pm On May 24, 2016
Naira is about to go to 230~245 so expect more card rates to go up.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Trippledots(m): 5:11pm On May 24, 2016
oyi2:
Naira is about to go to 230~245 so expect more card rates to go up.

i think i knw u.... anyway,pls you hve a way i can pay for an item on aliexpress that is exchange rate friendly
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by oyi2: 5:40pm On May 24, 2016
cheesy I don't do forex - ooo! I'm just passing by smiley
Trippledots:

i think i knw u.... anyway,pls you hve a way i can pay for an item on aliexpress that is exchange rate friendly

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:59pm On May 24, 2016
Trippledots:

Contact meetmal03. She is a cool dude
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bigfish411(m): 6:36pm On May 24, 2016
A useful site abokifx.com

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ozor1: 6:46pm On May 24, 2016
tumababa:

my sources have been trying for 2 days now. anytime they call stanbic, they say maybe network problem but the reps always say they don't understand what dcc is. so i tell them not to always probe d reps further . me don reach limit the first week of the month... so can't try myself until next month
declined, told me to contact my bank, stanbic rate still 295 on paypal.. tried this evening
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 24, 2016
computerboy:

What's the rate for your gift card?
₦280 today. Likely to be reviewed tomorrow
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 24, 2016
ozor1:
declined, told me to contact my bank, stanbic rate still 295 on paypal.. tried this evening

I will advise you to wait till you get email confirmation tomorrow
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ozor1: 7:05pm On May 24, 2016
tumababa:

I will advise you to wait till you get email confirmation tomorrow
yeah..i know sir.can i get $70 gift card? its kinda urgent
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 7:09pm On May 24, 2016
tumababa:
cheesy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 24, 2016
ozor1:
yeah..i know sir.can i get $70 gift card? its kinda urgent
Yes. Whatsapp 08053250698
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 24, 2016
NAIRALANDERS, I CAN CONFIDENTLY TELL YOU THAT DCC HAS BEEN STOPPED BY STANBICIBTC
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ozor1: 7:51pm On May 24, 2016
tumababa:
NAIRALANDERS, I CAN CONFIDENTLY TELL YOU THAT DCC HAS BEEN STOPPED BY STANBICIBTC
someone will comeout and say wale has struck again
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 24, 2016
tumababa:

Amazon gift card now ₦315 per $.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sinebaba(m): 8:35pm On May 24, 2016
Stanbic is 315 confirm
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by gabman700: 9:19pm On May 24, 2016
1300 amazon gift card available @265.
PM if interested.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 24, 2016
gabman700:
PM if interested.
Whatsapp me on 08053250698. Wanna buy all
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sinebaba(m): 9:29pm On May 24, 2016
Contact
gabman700:
PM if interested.

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.