Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,912 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1226142 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by shocker007(m): 4:21pm On May 31, 2016
tumababa:

wait oo, where did i say dollar is useless

Lol, you once said Neteller was useless in one of your replies.
That's where I picked the joke from smiley
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by shocker007(m): 4:24pm On May 31, 2016
gabman700:

Isn't that Simple Server?
Any working network available?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by fashrola(m): 4:24pm On May 31, 2016
what's up with stanbicIBTC? I can't login to their Internet banking platform and their customer care email is not delivering maills undecided

Anyone experiencing this also?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by shocker007(m): 4:27pm On May 31, 2016
fashrola:
what's up with stanbicIBTC? I can't login to their Internet banking platform and their customer care email is not delivering maills undecided

Send to EbankingQueries@stanbicibtc.com

Don't mind that failure message from postmaster saying ebankingqueries2@stanbic bla bla bla, they will reply you.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by igboboy3(m): 4:38pm On May 31, 2016
fashrola:

Same here. It has been impossible making transactions all day
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Chibenze(m): 4:39pm On May 31, 2016
$100 legit paypal fund available @ 295 per $ Contact me via my signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by fashrola(m): 4:40pm On May 31, 2016
shocker007:

Don't mind that failure message from postmaster saying ebankingqueries2@stanbic bla bla bla, they will reply you.

thx bro
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 4:48pm On May 31, 2016
shocker007:

Isn't that Simple Server?
Any working network available?
sharp guy grin
me sef wan ask am
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by fashrola(m): 4:51pm On May 31, 2016
igboboy3:

Same here. It has been impossible making transactions all day
I thought I was the only one..... we in dis sh!t together lol
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 31, 2016
mediamataz:

no body dey joke with you,you said netteller is useless to you so is dollars to me but if you have and will sell 200 I will buy ooo

so neteller is useless means dollar is useless in your vocabulary? well then. to me neteller is useless cos i can't receive from a us neteller account. to me, that's BS. I'm not even sure u can receive from a personal neteller account opened outside nigeria.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 31, 2016
shocker007:

Lol, you once said Neteller was useless in one of your replies.
That's where I picked the joke from smiley

so neteller is useless means dollars is useless is dollars the only currency used on neteller? Na wahoo.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 31, 2016
mediamataz:

why did you say netteller is useless?
watin I dey take make money daily.i have sold close to 620 netteller @ #300 from yesterday till today that's #186,000 and that money is not useless.
if u think it is dash me 5K make I convert am to netteller make more money.

how much neteller do u have left?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by shocker007(m): 5:28pm On May 31, 2016
tumababa:

so neteller is useless means dollars is useless is dollars the only currency used on neteller? Na wahoo.

The word "useless" was what I picked as a joke.
We all have different experience.

Joke aside though, Getting Neteller down to reputable platform takes only 1.9%
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 31, 2016
shocker007:

The word "useless" was what I picked as a joke.
We all have different experience.

Joke aside though, Getting Neteller down to reputable platform takes only 1.9%

yea. do u have?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by shocker007(m): 5:33pm On May 31, 2016
tumababa:

yea. do u have?

Nope, was just flowing with the joke since Wale has done us strong thing.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 31, 2016
shocker007:

Nope, was just flowing with the joke since Wale has done us strong thing.

lol. ok
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jerro124: 5:41pm On May 31, 2016
jerro124:
$400 PayPal available at 300/$
SOLD
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 5:41pm On May 31, 2016
shocker007:

I have been minding the useless failure message undecided
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 5:43pm On May 31, 2016
fashrola:

I thought I was the only one..... we in dis sh!t together lol
I don't seem to be enjoying this bank's crap jare.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ozor1: 5:47pm On May 31, 2016
dragnet:

I don't seem to be enjoying this bank's crap jare.
lol ...serious crap, i use quickteller .i dont have time for their rubbish
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 5:54pm On May 31, 2016
ozor1:
lol ...serious crap, i use quickteller .i dont have time for their rubbish

I've hardly done local transactions with their account, the issue is actually PayPal related.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by McDreKing(m): 6:02pm On May 31, 2016
gabman700:
For all who need gift cards cheap...
You may get them including amazon gift cards through these means below.

There are online sites in the US that sell all kind of gift cards. They buy and sell @ discounts less the face values. For example, an amazon gift card on gift card granny goes for 82% of the face value (based on availability and timing). Other sites that also trade in gift cards are cardcash, abcgift card, etc. Rather than depending on amazon only, you may opt for other gift cards e.g bob's stores @ about 64% face value, aldo gift cards@ about 80% face value etc.
Let's calculate this together. You buy 100usd Bob store gift card using the current Stanbic rate of 315. You end up paying just 64 USD *315/100 which gives 201naira per USD in the end. Try same for other gift cards and see if it's worth it.
Nevertheless, you need US presence to achieve this. The sites will decline your order once they notice you are based in Africa. Also it will take some days for purchased cards to reach you.

Other alternatives is to buy online from individual sellers but be careful as some may sell gift bought with stolen credit card. Amazon will block your accounts once reported.

There are other sites also that exchange gift cards with e-currencies like bitcoin.

To avoid stories that touch i will suggest you surf the internet yourself.

Goodluck

Bro can you add me up on whatsapp +2349054618984
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ozor1: 6:07pm On May 31, 2016
dragnet:

I've hardly done local transactions with their account, the issue is actually PayPal related.
oh..you want a refund or what??
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by temitimx19(m): 6:14pm On May 31, 2016
I tried using my Gtbank MasterCard to pay on Aliexpress, money was deducted by Gtbank but its has not been bought on Aliexpress, its still in orders awaiting payments. Please help
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 31, 2016
tumababa:

so neteller is useless means dollar is useless in your vocabulary? well then. to me neteller is useless cos i can't receive from a us neteller account. to me, that's BS. I'm not even sure u can receive from a personal neteller account opened outside nigeria.

Lol dollars is useless yes
Neteller is it not dollars?
PayPal is it not dollars?
skill is it not dollars?
or na cedi's or Naira to you?
if netteller is useless then dollars invariably is useless,one na e- currency the other physical/hard currency.
As for receiving from a personal netteller account opened outside Nigeria you don't have a point.Are there not Nigerians that run and operate US paypal accounts?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 31, 2016
tumababa:

how much neteller do u have left?

Lol I have like $120 left in between I thought you said it's useless?watin u wan take useless thing do?
@300/$ for netteller
if you like no buy but don't low ball me.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Qlegend(m): 6:23pm On May 31, 2016
temitimx19:
I tried using my Gtbank MasterCard to pay on Aliexpress, money was deducted by Gtbank but its has not been bought on Aliexpress, its still in orders awaiting payments. Please help

Maybe your internet connection is not that strong.. I think your payment went through.. Give it some time.. it will soon move to "orders awaiting shipment"

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 31, 2016
temitimx19:

once you pay and it's successful you should get a mail and also a transaction successful message on your device.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Qlegend(m): 6:26pm On May 31, 2016
mediamataz:

Lol I have like $120 left in between I thought you said it's useless?watin u wan take useless thing do?
@300/$ for netteller
if you like no buy but don't low ball me.

Boss let's shun the "useless" matter.. Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 31, 2016
mediamataz:

Lol dollars is useless yes
Neteller is it not dollars?
PayPal is it not dollars?
skill is it not dollars?
or na cedi's or Naira to you?
if netteller is useless then dollars invariably is useless,one na e- currency the other physical/hard currency.
As for receiving from a personal netteller account opened outside Nigeria you don't have a point.Are there not Nigerians that run and operate US paypal accounts?

why are you just mixing everything up like this? lol.

anyway, i want to buy your 150usd. whatsapp 08053250698
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by shocker007(m): 6:50pm On May 31, 2016
@mediamataz self too funny... See how he arranged the matter. Lol

Well, I have free $1 Amazon gift card I got from someone.

Who needs it? Am dropping it by 7:00pm if anyone shows interest.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 31, 2016
Qlegend:

Boss let's shun the "useless" matter.. Thanks
yes sir "I don shun the useless matter" thumbs up bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.