Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1226161 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by shocker007(m): 7:57am On Jun 01, 2016
mediamataz:

I believe many people have done guys strong thing in this forum using the "its my wife account" thing.
Perhaps that's why @tumababa is careful.
No need hate biko.
Its either a Yes or No thing, that's all to it. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 01, 2016
@tumababa you know you Nairalanders can be very funny at times saying what you like that's how toluxa1 said shocker007 gave a free gift card yesterday to show his balance
shocker007 even wrote before he pasted that if was free from someone and he is giving it out free.
someone gave out something free your looking for a way to accuse him "Nairalanders " na wa
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by megatran(m): 8:00am On Jun 01, 2016
happy new month guys ... $322 amazon giftcards now available. whatsapp @ 08101098212
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by shocker007(m): 8:03am On Jun 01, 2016
megatran:
happy new month guys ... $322 amazon giftcards now available. whatsapp @ 08101098212

Almost forgot, HAPPY NEW MONTH to all the Buhari Bureau D'Changers in the house.

We pray for DCC to show face this month. Bless
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 8:07am On Jun 01, 2016
ozor1:
drop your number,ask them to call you.then give them the transaction details..i usually. Get my refund within one working day with this method
thanks noted in case of another time which I hope never happens smiley
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 01, 2016
shocker007:

I believe many people have done guys strong thing in this forum using the "its my wife account" thing.
Perhaps that's why @tumababa is careful.
No need hate biko.
Its either a Yes or No thing, that's all to it. Peace

@shocker007 nobody is hating oooo
Even if "people use the it's my wife's account " thing
if am the one I will either ask for your personal account and compair surnames but the person can also tell you she opened it when you were not married that's one.
Two Even if I wanted to give him the full names I can get it using my Internet banking once I put your account number your name will show your full name.
If someone is honest the person is honest if he is not the he is not.
check upon all the talk and campaigns of Nigerians scamming whites does it not still exist?
these things cannot be over emphasised.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 8:14am On Jun 01, 2016
temitimx19

Fogman:

Your money is on hold by GT Bankand you need to get evidence from Aliexpress that payment was not successful before it ll be credited back to your account, otherwise it will be withheld for 30days before it reverts to your Account.
how do you get evidence for such on aliexpress?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by shocker007(m): 8:16am On Jun 01, 2016
mediamataz:

@shocker007 nobody is hating oooo.

Okay, great then. BTW, Happy New Month + More $ to your Reserve sir. grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 01, 2016
shocker007:

Okay, great then. BTW, Happy New Month + More $ to your Reserve sir. grin

thanks....and the same from me
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Adwexky(m): 8:32am On Jun 01, 2016
I need PayPal funds, about 300usd. I need a credible seller. I use justi for PayPal Funds but she is currently out of funds.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Fogman(m): 9:27am On Jun 01, 2016
dragnet:
temitimx19

It is difficult, so you have to wait for 30days for refund reversal to your account.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 9:42am On Jun 01, 2016
Fogman:

It is difficult, so you have to wait for 30days for refund reversal to your account.

I thought as much because I actually had a similar issue and it was multiple deductions like three times the required amount. I got it resolved within a week of mails and hot conversation over the phone.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by toluxa1(m): 11:04am On Jun 01, 2016
mediamataz:
@tumababa you know you Nairalanders can be very funny at times saying what you like that's how toluxa1 said shocker007 gave a free gift card yesterday to show his balance
shocker007 even wrote before he pasted that if was free from someone and he is giving it out free.
someone gave out something free your looking for a way to accuse him "Nairalanders " na wa

Oga, I was only joking with him. Do not make something out of nothing.
Cheers
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mayorall(m): 11:37am On Jun 01, 2016
Adwexky:
I need PayPal funds, about 300usd. I need a credible seller. I use justi for PayPal Funds but she is currently out of funds.

Make sure you purchase by invoice. And sender send "note mail" to Paypal with the email he used to register the PayPal stating he his name, location, item shipping location, and he willingly sent the payment. To you, PayPal and your seller.

A format

Hi linda of zengen,

I sent PayPal payment of $500 to your PayPal account with the transaction ID's

Transaction ID # 2DY951608J523360W
Transaction ID # 4U8291301W6219002
Transaction ID # 6P544001TA201482P
Transaction ID # 8PC77553793067128
Transaction ID # 6991448860811873V

I made the payment 5 times.

This payment is for Ali mayowa olabisi Michael of mayorall goods Nigeria enterprises for his business with you.

He said I need to tell you shipment of the items is to Guangzhou with the address

新收货地址:广州市越秀

PayPal name: Dino Gonzales

PayPal account is : anrafgon@outlook.com

Amount sent is $500

Transaction ID for the payment:

Transaction ID # 2DY951608J523360W
Transaction ID # 4U8291301W6219002
Transaction ID # 6P544001TA201482P
Transaction ID # 8PC77553793067128
Transaction ID # 6991448860811873V

Transaction date : Dec. 12, 2015

I 100% agreed to pay this payment to your company for him. I paid using same email address am using to send you this email for thoroughly confirmation of the willful payment

Image of PayPal receipt is attached to the email.

9 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
mayorall:

Hmm oga dem don employ you for paypal or is that the format to avoid limitation angry

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by shocker007(m): 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
mayorall:

For example someone is just buying funds for keep, what format is needed?
Because I think this is to avoid charge backs yea?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mayorall(m): 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
justi4jesu:

Hmm oga dem don employ you for paypal or is that the format to avoid limitation angry

Boss them done do me strong thing ni o. God is still helping me to service a paypal debt till now. Just trying to be wise. That's to avoid sender reclaiming his funds. Also receiver calls PayPal if the mail was received.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by naruto02(m): 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
Please i need explanation about this Basic travel allowance. The way i heard is the bank can arrange up to $1000 for u based on cbn exchange rate. I want to travel soon (like 11 days from today). i'll appreciate if someone put me through
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
mayorall:

Boss them done do me strong thing ni o. God is still helping me to service a paypal debt till now. Just trying to be wise. That's to avoid sender reclaiming his funds. Also receiver calls PayPal if the mail was received.

I can only imagine, they have no competition that's why. God will see you through. grin

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
400-500$@325 cash deposit US only.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
I have forgotten paypal for now. If u receive fund as gift frequently, the probability of getting limited is 90%
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by claycares: 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
tumababa:

maybe heritage bank. heard they allow dcc but not sure if they also stopped. i don't have account with them. no other one i know off
Many thanks bro
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by agentakins: 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
dragnet:

Those banks are fucking up. Especially Stanbic. It happened to me on Monday, and we are still dragging it till now. They asked me to get proof from aliexpress that the transaction failed. Or I should wait for 30 days before it can be reversed. I contacted aliexpress through online chat and I was told that they cannot send any email. But they admitted that the transaction was not successful after checking their record. I sent the screenshot to Stanbic email, still they are asking me to get proof. I don't know the kind of proof I want to get again ooo. Today again, another one occurred. I think they are having issues with their card. I just tire for them.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by agentakins: 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
Abeg, who know access bank current rate? I'm tired of stanbic
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Fogman(m): 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
agentakins:

Those banks are fucking up. Especially Stanbic. It happened to me on Monday, and we are still dragging it till now. They asked me to get proof from aliexpress that the transaction failed. Or I should wait for 30 days before it can be reversed. I contacted aliexpress through online chat and I was told that they cannot send any email. But they admitted that the transaction was not successful after checking their record. I sent the screenshot to Stanbic email, still they are asking me to get proof. I don't know the kind of proof I want to get again ooo. Today again, another one occurred. I think they are having issues with their card. I just tire for them.

Once in awhile issues like this comes up, but don't worry, fund will be reverse to your account after 30 days. Only evidence of payment failure from merchant (which is not forthcoming) can make them refund you immediately.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
tumababa:
I have forgotten paypal for now. If u receive fund as gift frequently, the probability of getting limited is 90%

You meant to say 100%. cheesy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bizgenius1: 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
Heritage bank 375 to a $ angry

Access bank: 335
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by megatran(m): 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
update: $182 US paypal funds now available. 322USD amazon giftcards available. Get it while its available cause its first come first serve. whatsapp 08101098212.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sirhid019(m): 2:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
am interested in 400 USD 0818418038 watsapp
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Marpol: 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
Pls whats StanbicIbtc rate for today?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by agentakins: 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
Fogman:

Once in awhile issues like this comes up, but don't worry, fund will be reverse to your account after 30 days. Only evidence of payment failure from merchant (which is not forthcoming) can make them refund you immediately.
Thanks bros for the encouragement.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by agentakins: 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
bizgenius1:
Heritage bank 375 to a $ angry

Access bank: 335
Thanks a lot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.