Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1226312 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lazinny(m): 2:00am On Jun 02, 2016
Have resolved authorization holds with stanbic more times than i can remember. You just have to understand its protocol, without the decline/refund email/proof you just have to wait it out. C'mon the rep wont risk his/her job coz of u na
bizgenius1:

stanbic is really messn up big time after sending them over 11 screenshot they are still telling me to gt a reversal form n print it n send it back to them,there ebankin section sucks angry
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bizgenius1: 2:04am On Jun 02, 2016
lazinny:
Have resolved authorization holds with stanbic more times than i can remember. You just have to understand its protocol, without the decline/refund email/proof you just have to wait it out. C'mon the rep wont risk his/her job coz of u na

well these is the 3rd time these will be happening and they didnt ask me to fill any form then just ordinary screenshots n the money was released tht was few months ago
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 2:29am On Jun 02, 2016
Funds for cash deposit in usa bank or trf needed at good price.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macbeyland(m): 2:37am On Jun 02, 2016
I just had to flip back to previous pages to read and understand the scenario between tumababa and the scammer mediamataz. Frankly speaking, going by their conversation, and how mediamataz looked calm and convincing, anyone could have easily fallen victim. Having said that, if truly Gabman saw their interactions and failed to warm tumababa, then it's really bad of him. In fact, I think Gabman should have reported to the Admin when mediamataz confessed to him that he was a scammer. To see somebody sliding into a trap and kept quiet and allowed it is really a shame and disappointing. I feel pained because I know what it feels like. Tumababa, trust me, you will get over it as long as you don't allow the issue to eat you up. Just forget about the money and see the scenario as having made you wiser. Please let's try to be our brother's keeper. I did a transaction recently. I needed help and someone referred me to Legalwealth. Thank God I did transfer money to him and he delivered.

7 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dagr8(m): 3:56am On Jun 02, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
This Tumababa saga with mediamatazz get as e be ooo. But d guy sound so convincing beyond normal wey I even think say him be padi to others. Damburoba for the guy if him be scammer for real ooo
I also thought he is a known member here, especially the way he was rapping with shocker007 and co. I think I even quote him,when we were talking of price bla bla. The guy really prepared for his mission, cos he has been advertising for some time and relating well with people.
... Oga gabman you should have done better, with the info you had. ..

This is so sad
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dagr8(m): 4:27am On Jun 02, 2016
I just discovered from the number tumababa posted that the guy is that Emmanuel Awahrtife that has been scamming naiaralnders.. O boi that guy na confirm full time scammer ... sad

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lecky001(m): 5:05am On Jun 02, 2016
I love dealing with existing customers than the potential ones to be on a safe side though the existing was potential before.Was scammed before but got the money back.Do bank deposit and PayPal but don't usually advertise cos customers don dey for both.Tumababa you can get ur money back
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 5:11am On Jun 02, 2016
dagr8:
I just discovered from the number tumababa posted that the guy is that Emmanuel Awahrtife that has been scamming naiaralnders.. O boi that guy na confirm full time scammer ... sad
that guy has been duping people on nairaland for almost 3 years now if not more .
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ceaser: 5:11am On Jun 02, 2016
temitimx19:

thank you, I have evidence on Aliexpress. I would rush to the bank today

What evidence is that? I'm interested please. I also have some AliExpress refund monies pending. The problem is that I am not sure which if my banks I used to pay for the transaction. I will suppose your evidence from AliExpress have some form of information outlining the details of the debit card you used for the transaction.

Please note that if the only evidence you have is your profile "order page" showing "awaiting payment" foe that item, that may not suffice. GTB will tell you to obtain a decline email or refund email from AliExpress which is what you will forward to GT to look into your issue.

My own problem is that I don't even know how to get in touch with AliExpress customer care to obtain that. I've never encountered this issue before.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Humblega(m): 6:11am On Jun 02, 2016
bizgenius1:

stanbic is really messn up big time after sending them over 11 screenshot they are still telling me to gt a reversal form n print it n send it back to them,there ebankin section sucks angry
I was a victim in march. I snap shot my aliexpress order page, snapshot my chat with my aliexpress CC, yet it still take stanbic 30days to return my money from march 8 to april 7. Wasn't happy then but I got no choice
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 6:23am On Jun 02, 2016
Good Morning

@tumababa
Sorry for the experience you had with mediamataz. Me & the useless bastard were following up with mails on how to seal up the little fund but i decided to pause for no reason. Not knowing that Oluwa was involved in the transaction!!!.

@mediamataz. Now you may be feeling like a good sharp guy @your zone.... I just laugh grin grin grin grin but remember that few Minutes , few Hours , Few Years to come. You will run down here and regret of the biggest mistake you ever made in your life time...

You will be blast very soon, mark my words.!!!

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:27am On Jun 02, 2016
tumababa:

6hours after sending you money for $120 Neteller, you still haven't sent the fund. Interesting. Im still waiting.
Baba na which account number him use scam you make we start from there. I don message you on WhatsApp 6:25a.m
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 6:34am On Jun 02, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

When dem sign am wey I no hear? I'm sure aleairhub, Eghosa, toluxa and Tugrow must have benefitted from the deal Mr fresident signed and they must be the ones who told femi adesina to deny signing it so that I won't have access to it. Thanks for telling me, I'll tell Bookiemart01 to get me EFCC to parade all these suspects. Lols

See me see wahala cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Hmmm. if to say i get 0.1% of that fund only Oluwa no say. I 4 no dey wakeup 1am midnight daily keeping up with clients transactions...

So oga Infinitikoncept i won be like you way don TICK grin grin grin. and also my ogas like Eghosa, toluxa ,Tugrow , tumababa . cool cool cool
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 02, 2016
dagr8:

He is a popular scanner here.

I think tumababa should have checked his profile well and search his number before transaction. Although, the did has being done now. The only help we can render is finding him.

The guy has scammed so many people I'm shocked he hasn't being found yet
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 02, 2016
Resurgence:

He is a popular scanner here.

I think tumababa should have checked his profile well and search his number before transaction. Although, the did has being done now. The only help we can render is finding him.

The guy has scammed so many people I'm shocked he hasn't being found yet

i just searched his number 08077100297 on Facebook. thank God i didn't even check before sending the money cos i would have been too sure he isn't a scammer. Im not sure how he did the Facebook own but..... that Facebook page (adeniyi oyewale UBA Group) looks so responsible. could it be the same person? this is really interesting
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kingsilly(m): 7:26am On Jun 02, 2016
Quite typical of Nairaland, medicine after death, shit happens, make una no vex when tumbaba start selling Amazon gift card for #400/$1 grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bigtt76(f): 7:32am On Jun 02, 2016
Why did you not obey your intuition? When it's too good to be true then its not true!

Btw I thought oga Seun had warned against Forex trading? Rule 16! angry

tumababa:

your replies on whatsapp doesn't give me a good level of assurance that if i send the money you will send the fund. quite arrogant. you sent me a bank account which is not your own, you claim its for your wife. just to confirm the full name on the account, you find it hard to do. instead u replying with attitude.

I can't send my money to you with this type of attitude. i will only feel extra stup.id if eventually you scam me.

i will look for the fund elsewhere. thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 02, 2016
Amazon gift cards still available.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 02, 2016
bigtt76:
Why did you not obey your intuition? When it's too good to be true then its not true!

Btw I thought oga Seun had warned against Forex trading? Rule 16! angry

yea right
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:51am On Jun 02, 2016
AleAirHub:

See me see wahala cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Hmmm. if to say i get 0.1% of that fund only Oluwa no say. I 4 no dey wakeup 1am midnight daily keeping up with clients transactions...

So oga Infinitikoncept i won be like you way don TICK grin grin grin. and also my ogas like Eghosa, toluxa ,Tugrow , tumababa . cool cool cool
Neva be like my oga Tumababa until we roast that scammer ooo
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mbz101(m): 7:56am On Jun 02, 2016
tumababa:

yea right

Oh just saw it .. Blame it on my curiosity
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 8:09am On Jun 02, 2016
gabman700:
My conversations with the mediamataz guy some weeks back.

He confessed to me that he is a scammer. I was surprised.

Apologies. I had to remove images cos of my phone number.

You are pathetic oh....How can you know someone to be a scammer and keep protecting such nuisance. shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 8:23am On Jun 02, 2016
Singapore1:
i still think the guy is trying to scare tumababa, ibut if not

ahg !
ahg !!
ahg !!!

Nigeria don graduate be that o shocked

This your comment is very annoying, please stop it already.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 02, 2016
tumababa:

i just searched his number 08077100297 on Facebook. thank God i didn't even check before sending the money cos i would have been too sure he isn't a scammer. Im not sure how he did the Facebook own but..... that Facebook page (adeniyi oyewale UBA Group) looks so responsible. could it be the same person? this is really interesting

I'm so sorry about these.

Every should stop throwing blames at tumababa, if you can't help find the guy just shuussh.

What we need now I see to find this Emmanuel guy. He even duped a friend of mine ones. And he has so many monikers, if he is not caught he will do it again.

justi4jesu:

You are pathetic oh....How can you know someone to be a scammer and keep protecting such nuisance. shocked shocked

It's difficult to understand why he did what he did.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 8:34am On Jun 02, 2016
justi4jesu:

This your comment is very annoying, please stop it already.
if you went through their conversation here you will know that you quoting me is more annoying and the way the guy was "flowing" with everybody, i was watching their conversation, i even thought the guy and shocker007 knew each other.. the guy was damn funny to be a scammer ( using the useless joke )

i even wanted to quote tum.ababa for saying neteller dey somehow useless

this is the more reason why Nigeria is Lagging ... No Trust..

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Jdesigns(m): 9:05am On Jun 02, 2016
@tumababa

Read this and am surprised. I have learnt my lesson on nairaland last year but to be truthful with you, scammers never pulls we the genuine business people down they only makes us stronger and ready to remove boundaries in business and strive to achieve.

You shall recover all and achieve more than your expectations. Believe me.

Cheers and never think about it again cos it's one of the downside of business you should never dwell on.

@gabman700, we are our brothers keeper but attimes I wonder why we Nigerians have thrown away our morals.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 9:09am On Jun 02, 2016
$10 iTunes gift card available at $235
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 9:29am On Jun 02, 2016
gabman700:
My conversations with the mediamataz guy some weeks back.

He confessed to me that he is a scammer. I was surprised.

Apologies. I had to remove images cos of my phone number.
you are not someone that can be trusted or leaned upon. Anyone dealing with u should always be very cautious .

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EnterPRO: 9:46am On Jun 02, 2016
justi4jesu:

pls let's take it easy on gabman. yabbing him can discourage others from sharing in future.

he probably didn't want to tarnish mediamataz without just cause, because he found it hard to believe a thief will just admit to being one. (he probably took it as a joke). I didn't get to see their chat though.

I followed the transaction as it was happening, and my flag went down when he mentioned JAZES. worst case, JAZES would have seen the mention and come to clear things.

I even went through all his posts and saw where he said he was friends with Ymodulus and invested with him or so. he was all over the forum advising people on how not to get scammed and how to catch scammers. it would have been hard to believe he was one so I can understand why gabman didn't believe and why he hesitated.

I didn't even know that Tumababa carried out further investigations and saw his name linked to the notorious awathiefe. if he had mentioned that here before jumping in then one or two people would have advised him to bone the deal as it was getting too risky.

at TumaBaba, sorry for the sad experience.

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by gabman700: 9:50am On Jun 02, 2016
@justijesu , I do not understand your meaning of being pathetic...
In as much as I believe you have a right to your opinions, that does not mean you should resort to using insulting words.

To the matter in hand...
Do you accuse someone of being a fraudster when he never duped you.

Did you expect me to take someone who sent a message to me that "i am scammer" while still negotiating with him to be serious.

I will only call you a fraud if you have done same to me or someone I know.

BTW, did you follow their line of conversations well and would still believe tumaba.ba would transact with him...

And if you must reply or quote me, please do not use abusive words.
Thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.