Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1221608 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 7:43am On Jun 10, 2016
naruto02:

No I think $1=0.60 naira. Because he got $2493 for N1680

True o! I just dey take am dream all night, dey imagine all the igbaladun
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by pricelessmr: 7:43am On Jun 10, 2016
AleAirHub:
Hello.

Google Play Gift Card Stock @$1/265
Itunes Gift Card In Stock @$265.

Minimum Order Is $25

My Offer Price Is Not Negotiable , Please Don't Contact Me For Price Reduction.

Thanks

Can this fund purchase stuff at eBay or other site with PayPal? or strictly on the google play and iTunes store?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 8:47am On Jun 10, 2016
pricelessmr:

Can this fund purchase stuff at eBay or other site with PayPal? or strictly on the google play and iTunes store?

strictly on the mentioned names
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by saintpn(f): 9:08am On Jun 10, 2016
$260 and $273 fiverr funds are available for sale contact me on 08069783660 if you need it
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macbeyland(m): 9:31am On Jun 10, 2016
100 dollars needed to pay on aliexpress @290-295 naira per dollar. Please quote me if you have such fund to make payment for me.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macbeyland(m): 10:38am On Jun 10, 2016
I made a post requesting for about 100 USD to pay for items on aliexpress @290-295 per USD and that anyone who has such amount to sell should quote me. I can't find the post, I am believing that it was deleted by the Admin. I hope I did not violate any rule by making that request because there are several other similar post like mine here. Please anyone who has the fund should quote my post here. Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by fashrola(m): 10:53am On Jun 10, 2016
macbeyland:
I made a post requesting for about 100 USD to pay for items on aliexpress @290-295 per USD and that anyone who has such amount to sell should quote me. I can't find the post, I am believing that it was deleted by the Admin. I hope I did not violate any rule by making that request because there are several other similar post like mine here. Please anyone who has the fund should quote my post here. Thanks

Cos u are vulnerable to fraudsters looming on this thread, just search and contact trusted sellers and make your request privately, Stop making an open request like this on the thread

6 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by shoptomydoor: 10:55am On Jun 10, 2016
[quote author=mbz101 post=46410939]

Dear Femarse, The estimated shipping cost fro a 32inch TV from US to a Lagos address in Nigeria is $190.56. You can also get this cost by using the get item quote on https://www.shoptomydoor.com
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macbeyland(m): 10:57am On Jun 10, 2016
fashrola:

Cos u are vulnerable to fraudsters looming on this thread, just search and contact trusted sellers and make your request privately, Stop making an open request like this on the thread
Could you please post names of trusted sellers on the thread so I can contact them.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by shoptomydoor: 10:58am On Jun 10, 2016
mbz101:

Meet with the customer care of the company u mention .

Dear femarse, The estimated shipping cost fro a 32inch TV from US to a Lagos address in Nigeria is $190.56. You can also get this cost by using the get item quote on https://www.shoptomydoor.com
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by fashrola(m): 11:08am On Jun 10, 2016
naruto02:
Was just checking my dads old passport.I couldn't believe my eyes. So naira was this good.

Estacode? no be today ur papa start to follow flex Naija money ooo lol
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by fashrola(m): 11:14am On Jun 10, 2016
macbeyland:

Could you please post names of trusted sellers on the thread so I can contact them.

Sorry I can't do that cos if anything goes wrong with ur transaction, I don't wanna be hold responsible for that... but if u insist you can try these trusted sellers

justi4jesu
meetmal
Aleairhub
Tumababa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by naruto02(m): 11:26am On Jun 10, 2016
fashrola:

Estacode? no be today ur papa start to follow flex Naija money ooo lol
Lol...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 10, 2016
Stanley08:

I know Tumababa but who can vouch for him abeg? I don't have even 1K to buy scammers lunch.

You just ran away yesterday
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dest4real(m): 11:45am On Jun 10, 2016
Hello house,

I need answer to the following questions please:

1. Which banks in Nigeria can i use to initiate Western Union transfer from Nigeria to UK?

2. Must i open an account with the bank before i can use Western Union transfer to send money abroad?

3. What rate will the banks charge me per dollar?

Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by seangy4konji: 11:47am On Jun 10, 2016
Please house..how much is dollars and pounds at the black market today

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 989900: 11:52am On Jun 10, 2016
naruto02:
Was just checking my dads old passport.I couldn't believe my eyes. So naira was this good.

N997=£1,000 (August, 1983).

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordkay10(m): 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
mbz101:

Can I get the Adelove shipping contact . I lost my phone and my shipper contact got lost until I check there office at nahco .
Call Mr Ade on +1 (425) 205-8569

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
[quote author=shoptomydoor post=46442502][/quote]

Which is same as the cost of a 32 inch SMART TV from walmart. grin

Like earlier mentioned there are cheaper and more reliable service than shoptomydoor...

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
ryusufu:
is it US Paypal?

Already sold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
dest4real:
Hello house,

I need answer to the following questions please:

1. Which banks in Nigeria can i use to initiate Western Union transfer from Nigeria to UK?...as at last check, skye bank and heritage bank still offered the service. Now that Western union is 300, GTBANK might have joined the program, but don't quote me on that

2. Must i open an account with the bank before i can use Western Union transfer to send money abroad? Yes, you'll have to, and operate the account for minimum of 6months
[/i][/b]
3. What rate will the banks charge me per dollar? [b] As at last watch: 300, give or take

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
Comeandcollect:
$ = N335, £=495.

black market?? undecided
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by shoptomydoor: 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
bdavis:

Which is same as the cost of a 32 inch SMART TV from walmart. grin

Like earlier mentioned there are cheaper and more reliable service than shoptomydoor...

Hi bdavis,
Our service is cost effective and competitive enough. However, the cost provided is for it to ship via air and not ocean which can also be provided on request. The shipping cost is calculated based on package weight/dimension and you can learn more on this by clicking on the link below.
https://www.shoptomydoor.com/?mode=get_a_quote.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
shoptomydoor:

Dear femarse, The estimated shipping cost fro a 32inch TV from US to a Lagos address in Nigeria is $190.56. You can also get this cost by using the get item quote on https://www.shoptomydoor.com

The one generated by that their system will be smaller compared to the actual you will be charged . Flee from them !!!

5 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordkay10(m): 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
$10,000 dorm-dorm transfer available, not selling in bits, quote me if interested
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by meetmal03(f): 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by meetmal03(f): 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
lordkay10:
$10,000 dorm-dorm transfer available, not selling in bits, quote me if interested

PM me pls
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Eghosa1(m): 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
lordkay10:

At what rate? Could get all if good.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Konnektions146(m): 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
shoptomydoor:

Hi bdavis,
Our service is cost effective and competitive enough. However, the cost provided is for it to ship via air and not ocean which can also be provided on request. The shipping cost is calculated based on package weight/dimension and you can learn more on this by clicking on the link below.
https://www.shoptomydoor.com/?mode=get_a_quote.

your reviews are bad as B A D.

You guys need to rebrand and hope to even be able to convince people again.

only ignorant guys can do business with yu..

you need to wake up

Good luck

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.