Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1221522 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2016
kingsilly:

Free grin grin

Una jus like to play wen serious biz dey happen angry
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by silibaba: 10:46am On Jun 08, 2016
dagr8:
$60 Paypal available at 295...
let do biz. let me have your nunmber
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by meetmal03(f): 10:47am On Jun 08, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EnterPRO: 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
Iyemik:
$400 Payoneer funds available at 290/$

Payoneer & paypal both needed @ N290.

contacts on my profile @ anyone who has.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
Iyemik:
$400 Payoneer funds available at 290/$
Sent you pm with talk***********.com
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Iyemik: 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Sent you pm with talk***********.com

It was sold yesterday
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dadah04(m): 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
$88 neteller available@ 320/$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
dagr8:
$60 Paypal available at 295...
sup..still available?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sql17: 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
How much GTBank dey charge for 1 dollar? Nobody wan answer me since yesterday
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
sql17:

Sum questions don't need answers..y do I say this..simple... d answer u find is gotten wen anoda person uses his gtb for a 1$ purchase. So in order not to keep looking for answers, just take ur gtb card n buy 1$ Amazon gift card and wait for gtb to give u answer direct... isn't that simple rather than waiting and waiting

8 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 989900: 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
sql17:

The fly-by-night traders have taken-over/derailed the thread from what it was originally created for. angry

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
sql17:
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sql17: 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
Me wey I dey find how AliExpress go give me $1 dollar coupon, u want me to go and "test" my $1 dollar on Amazon. No, thanks, I'm not that rich

I sight u jare, x240. Na u sure pass.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sql17: 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
Carshopper:

Sum questions don't need answers..y do I say this..simple... d answer u find is gotten wen anoda person uses his gtb for a 1$ purchase. So in order not to keep looking for answers, just take ur gtb card n buy 1$ Amazon gift card and wait for gtb to give u answer direct... isn't that simple rather than waiting and waiting

But I have some questions though. U seem like u have experience. Is it possible to buy on Amazon? I've never bought from them before. How do they ship and deliver? Like, do they deliver to post office like AliExpress? Plus, can u track ur packages and how reliable are they? No vex say I dey bombard u with question o grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
sql17:

But I have some questions though. U seem like u have experience. Is it possible to buy on Amazon? I've never bought from them before. How do they ship and deliver? Like, do they deliver to post office like AliExpress? Plus, can u track ur packages and how reliable are they? No vex say I dey bombard u with question o grin

I no Sabi oo...I don't buy on amazon sha
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sql17: 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
No wahala
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
sql17:

Yes, it's possible to buy on amazon, and no, they don't do post office, amazon uses ups and sometimes, DHL if delivering outside yankee. Not all sellers on amazon would ship to 9ja and if they would, cost could drive you comot...I shop a lot from yankee and could help you arrange... if you want
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dagr8(m): 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
silibaba:

let do biz. let me have your nunmber
Is on my signature, although fund is already sold
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by femarse: 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
good evening all

have been following this tread for a while now to see how things play out pls I have a few question I want to buy electronics from Amazon but am aware they will not ship such to Nigeria and secondly my friend who once buy from dhgate uses his local bank debit card but the problem is he received some of the product but some till today he never received which turns to a loss for him the delivery was to post office which means goods arriving at post office stand chance of getting lost without any compensation and from my view here aliexpress and co also send to post office which of them all is my best bet Amazon with dhl PR USPS or aliexpress etc to post office ? secondly if am to use the option of buying USD here how will I use that for payment rather than using my debit card which will be rather expensive
sorry for the long epistle
regards
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mbz101(m): 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
femarse:
good evening all

have been following this tread for a while now to see how things play out pls I have a few question I want to buy electronics from Amazon but am aware they will not ship such to Nigeria and secondly my friend who once buy from dhgate uses his local bank debit card but the problem is he received some of the product but some till today he never received which turns to a loss for him the delivery was to post office which means goods arriving at post office stand chance of getting lost without any compensation and from my view here aliexpress and co also send to post office which of them all is my best bet Amazon with dhl PR USPS or aliexpress etc to post office ? secondly if am to use the option of buying USD here how will I use that for payment rather than using my debit card which will be rather expensive
sorry for the long epistle
regards

I had my experience buying from Amazon , it's prefer to have a re ship drop in the US to ship it down for u here which the method I personally use . Going buy made in china and aliexpress I has lot many percel through our postal service here in Nigeria I was still in one of the post office on money which I went to lodge a complain about some of my cards which is taking longer weeks yet to be deliver .

Paypal funds and amazon shopping with 50usd is still available .
Keep the order coming .
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mbz101(m): 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
I appreciate this thread , I have done close to half a million on paypal today with my client .

Looking forward with their positive feedbacks looking for more successful transfer on here .. Thanks the creator of these thread ..

Keep ur order coming nairalanders
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by toluxa1(m): 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
Eghosa1:

I did. $800 and its still in works though.

What rate did he do yours?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sql17: 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
bdavis:

Yes, it's possible to buy on amazon, and no, they don't do post office, amazon uses ups and sometimes, DHL if delivering outside yankee. Not all sellers on amazon would ship to 9ja and if they would, cost could drive you comot...I shop a lot from yankee and could help you arrange... if you want

Thanks...but I'm not ready now. I'll send u an email if i ever need help
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by femarse: 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
mbz101:

I had my experience buying from Amazon , it's prefer to have a re ship drop in the US to ship it down for u here which the method I personally use . Going buy made in china and aliexpress I has lot many percel through our postal service here in Nigeria I was still in one of the post office on money which I went to lodge a complain about some of my cards which is taking longer weeks yet to be deliver .

Paypal funds and amazon shopping with 50usd is still available .
Keep the order coming .

if am go use that re ship method shipping to US then reshiping to ng or ship directly or to use shoptomydoor how much do u envisage a typical 32 inches smart TV will cost in shipping? so much thanks for the response
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordkay10(m): 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
femarse:

if am go use that re ship method shipping to US then reshiping to ng or ship directly or to use shoptomydoor how much do u envisage a typical 32 inches smart TV will cost in shipping? so much thanks for the response
Don't ever try use them....u will end up paying two times the price of the TV, try ADELOVE shipping, they are the best out of the four freight forwarders I've tried.... I've used Chinos, Mikyangel, and them in the past, I wasn't too impressed

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by hiphensales: 2:31am On Jun 09, 2016
good
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by frebor(m): 5:04am On Jun 09, 2016
femarse:

People sha like to dey find unnecessary wahala, Jumia and Konga never do you wey you dey find TV go US. Something wey be say na 110V e go be except it's power supply support up to 220V . First time you plug am, e go return to US ni direct.

Unless the store dash you the TV, the cost consideration nko? Even if na the cheapest Hisense abi TCL you buy, it'll set you back minimum $200, tax still dey o. Average weight is 10lbs, if your shipping company still saanu you, you go pay nothing less than $50. With average N300 dollar rate, that's 75k. TV wey be 65k for alaba.

Wetin go pain me pass be say person go ask for your budget, you go dey mention tachere money. UK used dey eBay sha, acunon sef get.

7 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 09, 2016
Good morning. $2500 amazon gift card available at ₦275 per $

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Softhands(m): 6:39am On Jun 09, 2016
300 Fiverr PayPal for sale... Message me with your best rates... Check my signature for contact.... [SOLD] ...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 8:13am On Jun 09, 2016
tumababa:
Good morning. $2500 amazon gift card available at ₦275 per $

I will need this abeg. Time to buy FIFA 17 for PC and PS4 smiley smiley
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Eghosa1(m): 9:57am On Jun 09, 2016
Goodmorning people. $5000 Amazon Gift Card available at #275.

Plus anyone having RMB should contact me! I need.

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.