Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1219934 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 9:55am On Jun 15, 2016
Morning update!!!!

Stanbic 335

GTB 340

Let's see who'll win this race.

Abeg bankers what's the minimum balance for stanbic savings account?

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by oyi2: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2016
500 naira
computerboy:
Morning update!!!!

Stanbic 335

GTB 340

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 10:30am On Jun 15, 2016
bush4ker:
what happens in 10hrs time?

This is what happens

computerboy:
Morning update!!!!

Stanbic 335

GTB 340

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mployer(m): 11:24am On Jun 15, 2016
computerboy:
Morning update!!!!

Stanbic 335

GTB 340

cc: toluax1.

It is done, are you happy now?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 11:32am On Jun 15, 2016
oyi2:
500 naira
Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by FKBZ: 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ymodulus:

He his not my friend. check past post I have criticised and accused him severally. I even asked seun to ban him. he created an account called YMODULUS but this time with a Zero instead of letter O.

he also impersonated me and duped someone 24,000.

He even duped me N10,0000.

He told me that his brother was sick in the hospital and needed help. he used a number and claimed I should help Him.

After I transferred the money to him. AbuBoy then pointed out that it was the scammed Aritwasefe.

Now he goes around telling people he sells Pioneer card. I also pointed out that he was a liar.

Hi ymodulus,how you doing....kindly help me with a way to contact you.preferably via mail or watapp.sent you a pm though.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
Please if a seller is refunding you via PayPal, how long does it take to reflect on your account balance? This is my first time of getting a refund from a seller
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by meetmal03(f): 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
meetmal03:
Have dollars abroad and in dorm account for sale?
Please whatsapp me in +447423097893or text 08104323941

Scammers flee from me please

Hahahahah grin ...scammers no dey hear word oo
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dagr8(m): 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
Up to $600 Amazon gift card in stock @255/$
Contact on signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by toluxa1(m): 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
hmm
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by TCD: 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hello all Sell your payoneer dollars now to me at 290 ..CBN has floated the naira, dont be caught unawares. Black market will be history now anybody can buy from the bank. Its a free market now determined by demand and supply and bankers will exchange for way cheaper and sell at a profit. this is your chance to cash out. Contact me on my signature now

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AdaAnambra: 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
dihalao:
Hello house i am expecting a refund from paypal. I made a payment and i was charged @N341.54/$ (on 6-6-16). If this money is to be refunded back to my Ecobank acct, would it be refunded at that same rate? Or at whatever the new rate is? Or at the official 199/$ .
Is there anyone who has gone through this process before? I would like to know pls. Thanks
it is going to be at the official rate
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jerrygome: 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
computerboy:
Morning update!!!!

Stanbic 335

GTB 340

GTB rate confirmed cry
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ndudichukwumah(m): 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
AdaAnambra:
It is thesame amount u were charged when u made payment they will refund back to your account
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
$ 2600 Amazon gift cards still Available. Whatsapp 08053250698
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Lordtrillion(m): 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
$600 Amazon Gift card available @ N255/$. Contact via the phone number in my signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
$800 Amazon Gift card available @ #255. Contact me 07089130778
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 989900: 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
Comeandcollect:
This is good news, I just bought $500 @ N340.
All those hoarding usd need to think again.

Dem no dey tell man, just leave them.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
TCD:
Hello all Sell your payoneer dollars now to me at 290 ..CBN has floated the naira, dont be caught unawares. Black market will be history now anybody can buy from the bank. Its a free market now determined by demand and supply and bankers will exchange for way cheaper and sell at a profit. this is your chance to cash out. Contact me on my signature now
U one chop am if dem sell to you or u dey plan sow am to grow Payoneer tree? Lols

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

U one chop am if dem sell to you or u dey plan sow am to grow Payoneer tree? Lols

grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mbz101(m): 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
LOHCONSULTS:
Paypal funds needed asap......

How many are you willing to buy ??
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 12:16am On Jun 16, 2016
dihalao:
Hello house i am expecting a refund from paypal. I made a payment and i was charged @N341.54/$ (on 6-6-16). If this money is to be refunded back to my Ecobank acct, would it be refunded at that same rate? Or at whatever the new rate is? Or at the official 199/$ .

Is there anyone who has gone through this process before? I would like to know pls. Thanks

AdaAnambra:

I don't know about nowadays, but all the times i got refund from Ecobank, they refunded it at the prevailing rate. If it's still like that, you might get even more than you paid. Lol. Happened to me more than once on Ecobank.
Keep in mind that it's been at least a year i used Ecobank to purchase tho.
If it was GTB, Access and i think Diamond Bank. Prepare for 199 lol.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 12:18am On Jun 16, 2016
TCD:

True that CBN did that. But i don't know about selling him all ur dough tongue
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 1:42am On Jun 16, 2016
TCD:
thank you for your generocity brother
by the way i will like to buy all the dollars you have at the rate of 295/$
this is your chance to cash out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 1:45am On Jun 16, 2016
meetmal03:
Have dollars abroad and in dorm account for sale?
Please whatsapp me in +447423097893or text 08104323941

Scammers flee from me please

You are covered cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macbeyland(m): 2:41am On Jun 16, 2016
Stanley08:

I don't know about nowadays, but all the times i got refund from Ecobank, they refunded it at the prevailing rate. If it's still like that, you might get even more than you paid. Lol. Happened to me more than once on Ecobank.
Keep in mind that it's been at least a year i used Ecobank to purchase tho.
If it was GTB, Access and i think Diamond Bank. Prepare for 199 lol.

GTB doesn't refund in 199 per USD. My mastercard is linked to PayPal and whenever I get a refund, gtb pays me at the black market exchange rate.

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by fixedhollies(m): 4:45am On Jun 16, 2016
Please privately message me if you have PayPal funds... I need $60 @290 what's app 08169380345
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:12am On Jun 16, 2016
$850 amazon gift card available at #255.
We also help with USA shipment to Nigeria and we ship weekly
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by asids55: 6:52am On Jun 16, 2016
Lordtrillion:
$1000 Amazon Gift card available at #255/$. My contact is in my signature

if you need an honest dealer,and cheap amazon gift cards,please look no further, I bought 680$ worth of gift cards from this my bro and his delivery was epic...no time wasting..
I recommend the guy any day and time

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.