Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1227085 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 11:11am On Jun 16, 2016
[quote author=tumababa post=46621793]

i promise not to use the report button anymore cry seriously! Kai! Oga tuma shame me dis morning o! Oya 1bottle for you! Wetin you want? Black Label, Eliiot or Campari? Tell me where I go send am o
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 11:22am On Jun 16, 2016
Carshopper:

My broda, na front I dey face b4 na..na u dey try call me to look back grin cheesy

Now d announcement done...let's see who n who go continue AGC... for now I know one person has backed out cheesy grin... who is next

I always waka pass fast...facing front too

You're one funny guy. Looks like you attend elders meeting on your village wella cheesy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by didymario7(m): 11:26am On Jun 16, 2016
greenchisom:

Thanks Dear, Please whats GTB $ Rate?

N340 per $ as @ yesterday.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 11:34am On Jun 16, 2016
My village people are at it again oh. I can't log in to my amazon account again. It's saying incorrect password. I even reset the password and it's still saying incorrect. I've changed browsers on phone and system.

Please i need help. I just reloaded my gift card which is above 2k. I've sent them a message. Is there any body who've experienced such?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 11:43am On Jun 16, 2016
computerboy:

You're one funny guy. Looks like you attend elders meeting on your village wella cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 11:51am On Jun 16, 2016
bdavis:

Oga tuma, we know say u go school o...and cut d act...that white hat doesn't suit you... kiss

You come here, accuse anyone with a better rate than yours as a scam artist and warn peeps off, click report button when someone offers a better rate than yours and if the person is proven, you go come match the person rate...rarely would you beat it. Now when several peeps don spring up and are offering rates you can't possibly hope to match coupled with the fact you can no longer even hope to compete since you are maxed out, you come dey go behind, telling the cat: Oya come out of the bag, na kill dem dey plan kill you o! Meanwhile na you provide the bag wey dem carry the cat put and na you even tell them say cat meat sweet o. undecided

You come come here dey talk say na paypal you dey carry your stanbic do (a simple search of your posts would beg to differ with your 'reality' grin)...as someone once mentioned, I might be a two year old, but I'm sure na only me on this forum...no be yesterday them born us.

On top that you come dey call Wale again...you don stir the bees nest, the bees don vex run yet you still wan carry hive go. Na wa o

Classic!!!

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 16, 2016
opeyemmmy:

Hypocrisy angry

Lienus undecided

You, sir, need to learn to respect other people's hustle.

HOW FAR ? long time, were you banned in this section too? i have not seen u here in weeks . glad you are back[size=20pt].[/size]
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by fixedhollies(m): 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
kennyman2000:

you will be scammed and I won't pity you. wondering when you will learn. don't come here when you are scammed
thanks bro... But I do not intend doing payment b4 service! I sabi Nigerians... I can't trust any till I see prove.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
fixedhollies:
thanks bro... But I do not intend doing payment b4 service! I sabi Nigerians... I can't trust any till I see prove.

Bros even prove can be scam...just shine your eye well and do your research more thoroughly.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by aleshsenior2000(m): 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
computerboy:
My village people are at it again oh. I can't log in to my amazon account again. It's saying incorrect password. I even reset the password and it's still saying incorrect. I've changed browsers on phone and system.

Please i need help. I just reloaded my gift card which is above 2k. I've sent them a message. Is there any body who've experienced such?
No experience though, just want to advice you not to leave the cc alone. you said you've changed phone and system browser. try restarting both again then retry. I hope it work.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
computerboy:

Bros, no be computer boy you call yourself? So your village peeps get power pass your computer boyness? grin

Solution: chat with amazon customer service...they might ask for account verification...emphasis on the might, just make sure you are ready for any documentation they might require.

When e don work and I don help you overcome your village peeps, send $500 out of that gift card...I no greedy grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
computerboy:

Check your mail if its not locked due to address verification
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by meetmal03(f): 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macphilip: 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
Buy Neteller USD.
Reliable and Trustworthy Neteller exchanger in Nairaland
Call 08144333114
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by greenchisom: 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
didymario7:

N340 per $ as @ yesterday.
thanks bro. dalu

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by meetmal03(f): 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Lordtrillion(m): 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
$290 Paypal available at #310/$. My phone no is in my signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by TCD: 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
Singapore1:
thank you for your generocity brother
by the way i will like to buy all the dollars you have at the rate of 295/$
this is your chance to cash out
lol if I had dollars and I needed naira I would have sold it to u. however dollars is what I need and I'm not buying it to sell. its for personal use.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
didymario7:

Yea GTB now refunds based on the prevailing BM rate. Both PayPal and MasterCard.

That's great news, people have fought them wella.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kayworld2(m): 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
Do you have Paypal or STP to sell?

I need serious seller in exchanging to naira.

You can write me to my mail in the signature or (mlm 2 profit (at) g mail .com )

Scammer are not welcoming.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Check your mail if its not locked due to address verification

Thanks.
They said i should give them 24 hrs to resolve it
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
kayworld2:

You can write me to my mail in the signature or (mlm 2 profit (at) g mail .com )

Please what is STP?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
kayworld2:

Contact me on my signature for PayPal...

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
@Tumababa

You are on a hot seat right now. cheesy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 989900: 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
Una still dey here?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make una keep una dolapo well, well, o . . . e go soon clear from una eye.
cool
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Suntemi(m): 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
computerboy:

Had same issue back then, i reset password tire grin grin Just call their cc, we will rectify it for you.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
Suntemi:

Had same issue back then, i reset password tire grin grin Just call their cc, we will rectify it for you.

I called them and they asked for some details and said they'll mail me in 12-24hrs. How long did yours take?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Suntemi(m): 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
computerboy:

I called them and they asked for some details and said they'll mail me in 12-24hrs. How long did yours take?

I no too remember but e no dey tey.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
justi4jesu:
@Tumababa

You are on a hot seat right now. cheesy

Very very hot. I wonder what will happen when market rate becomes like 250 or 300 on Monday. Let me just jeep quiet before they threaten me with ak47 on NL
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
Suntemi:

I no too remember but e no dey tey.

cheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Baba no worry. They've sent me a message that my account have been opened. See as I almost slim today lol.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Danejo02: 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Danejo02: 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.