Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1224417 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by eurika: 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
Guys,

I think Stanbic have started deducting money again for past transactions.

I just noticed a hold of N100,000 on my account and he account of two of my colleagues are now in the negative.

How Do I Handle this please
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
Resurgence:

Kreate stop trying to kiss every ones ass just because you want to look crediblle

Etinosajay, I must comment on how well you spoke.
grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lazinny(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
Same with me. No funds in account though, ledger balance is in the negative almost 200k.
eurika:
Guys,

I just noticed a hold of N100,000 on my account and he account of two of my colleagues are now in the negative.

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
eurika:
Guys,

lazinny:
Same with me. No funds in account though, ledger balance is in the negative almost 200k.

Thanks for the heads up, time to empty my Stanbic account till they decide to have sense.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
How is stanbic rate per dollar?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Princeofilorin(m): 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
lazinny:

My ledger balance -180,777.56 shocked shocked shocked but 5k still dey my account untouched which dey didn't debit so I don't understand
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
EUGENE4GOO:
How is stanbic rate per dollar?

It's N310/$ mate.

Princeofilorin:

My ledger balance -180,777.56 shocked shocked shocked but 5k still dey my account untouched which dey didn't debit so I don't understand

I've left only 1K for them. They should enjoy smiley

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dagr8(m): 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
Princeofilorin:

Is simply because you are the Prince of Ilorin na grin

Did you try transferring the 5k and is possible?
My effective balance is in negative too but ledger is in +55k....Me too no understand
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
You know you would not have gone through all this if you can prove the you did not scam lordtrillion with that email address dagr8 flagged.
It's easy bro

kreate:

@Resurgence Yes Madam
Who are you? (The god if nairaland? )
Like I have anything to proove to you?
Just cause nairaland is a faceless forum if not when you see me name Bros you go dey call me.....Crazy girl
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ps5(m): 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
whats the current exchange with debit card?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
ps5:
whats the current exchange with debit card?

Lol. What debit card?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ps5(m): 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
Stanley08:

Lol. What debit card?
sorry i meant Nigerian Card, what id the normal rate for purchasing online?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Lordtrillion(m): 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
Bookiemart01:
You know you would not have gone through all this if you can prove the you did not scam lordtrillion with that email address dagr8 flagged.
It's easy bro

I've not done business with him before.
I think its Lordmayor you mistook me for smiley
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sinebaba(m): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
Crazy stanbic my two accounts are - stanbic no go kill us
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dagr8(m): 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
Lordtrillion:

She meant Lordmayor4,
don't allow that other guy use you twist story like he is already doing.
How are you doing jare?

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dagr8(m): 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
I didn't want to say anything about your case again Kreate,. I understand you are trying hard to earn trust including going about to kiss assess *in Resurgence voice* cheesy
But up till now, you have not been able to defend the fact that you scammed Lordmayor4 and the fact that you went about impersonating hisenjos. You running away from that and bringing different tactics to cover up will just earn you more distrust. My 2 cent

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
[quote author=kreate post=47579657][/quote]
FYI she never tried to scam Mikky but she only gave him what we call fatality in mortal combat. She has dialogued with the emperor for more than two weeks on the anomalous charges on WhatsApp yet emperor Mikky never was considerate as usual but always headstrong. If she was a coward she would have called dragnet & everyone to the case to plead with Mikky why two sets containing five pairs and three pairs of shoes which cost $123 will be shipped for $80 total. When I waded in on WhatsApp my point was clear to emperor Mikky that as far as u never tell a client your rates before a business transaction then u don't lord it over them. D best solution is charge your normal rate not judging from what your shipping agent said he charges trainers that weigh more than times two of ladies shoes but his ego made him reject the advice while he maintained the fact he'll even collect extra 15k plus the $80 cox she instituted a case against him which is wrong but necessary cox if she didn't go that way she won't get the emperor attention on WhatsApp not to talk of a whole emperor coming on Nairaland to play the victim card.
But FYI, even today she still chatted me & was remorseful for taking extreme measures on that case but I'm sure a part of her felt good for standing up to emperor Mikky & his rule of tyranny.
Guess what: PayPal decided the case in her favour
Since you have the full gist can you explain how the same email you plan to use for transaction with dagr8 was the same email used to scam lordmayor few months back cox d last time I checked email addresses can't be swapped like Sim cards

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
Look @ you...your mumu dey wear pant. I never scammed MIKKY. Dont come on here to look for a partner Mr skeleton in the cupboard.
and yes,i will NEVER contract the website building to you. Your quote is the lowest and i wonder how website design with 12 months hosting will cost #50,000 (you even said I can negotiate the 50k). I do not even trust you not to clone and steal from people's debit cards when you are done with the website

defend that email address bro
your phone number also has attempted scam on it (you have deleted the moniker).

Defend those funds and stop looking for whom to pass scam syndrome/accusations to

[quote author=kreate post=47579657][/quote]
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Lordtrillion(m): 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
dagr8:

She meant Lordmayor4,
don't allow that other guy use you twist story like he is already doing.
How are you doing jare?
I'm doing fine bro, how about you?
No probz, i knew it was Lordmayor she was referring to
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
sorry Bro...I meant the kreate guy scammed Lordmayor4 not you

Lordtrillion:

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ps5(m): 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
i heard charges today goes over 350/$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ps5(m): 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
which bank charge lesser?
i need to purchase some of my agro items
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
Sterling #299 (but you cant use on Chinese sites)
Stanbic #310

ps5:
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by aleshsenior2000(m): 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
Skrill fund available. $230 / #330/$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
ps5:
How much purchase ?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
ps5:

sorry i meant Nigerian Card, what id the normal rate for purchasing online?

Which bank?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ps5(m): 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
Stanley08:

Which bank?

UBA, s friend said i should open stabic but for is UBA

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.