Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1224275 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sinebaba(m): 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
Stanley08:

Lol. How much is ur own?
180K my current account 230k
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ifax(f): 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
Gunbiz:

where did u use ur diamond card and wat type of card are u using?

Itunes. Diamond xclusive visa card
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
sinebaba:
Call CBN for starters
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
sinebaba:

Lol. So you are owing Stanbic 410K. Lmao.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
Suntemi:
This is serious, my stanbic is reading -148k
is ur gift card availaible and what rate.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
ifax:

Itunes. Diamond xclusive visa card

do u pay monthly fees on the acct?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
Stanley08:

Lol. Diamond VISA Card. Most likely.

i av diamond visa card and it is blocked 4rm foreign transactions. I sent a mail 2 them 2 unblock the card and they were telling about diamond xclusive acct
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sinebaba(m): 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
Look at fcmb rate jesus! Abeg where is change and Nigeria cbn?

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Curdlebug(m): 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

FYI she never tried to scam Mikky but she only gave him what we call fatality in mortal combat. She has dialogued with the emperor for more than two weeks on the anomalous charges on WhatsApp yet emperor Mikky never was considerate as usual but always headstrong. If she was a coward she would have called dragnet & everyone to the case to plead with Mikky why two sets containing five pairs and three pairs of shoes which cost $123 will be shipped for $80 total. When I waded in on WhatsApp my point was clear to emperor Mikky that as far as u never tell a client your rates before a business transaction then u don't lord it over them. D best solution is charge your normal rate not judging from what your shipping agent said he charges trainers that weigh more than times two of ladies shoes but his ego made him reject the advice while he maintained the fact he'll even collect extra 15k plus the $80 cox she instituted a case against him which is wrong but necessary cox if she didn't go that way she won't get the emperor attention on WhatsApp not to talk of a whole emperor coming on Nairaland to play the victim card.
But FYI, even today she still chatted me & was remorseful for taking extreme measures on that case but I'm sure a part of her felt good for standing up to emperor Mikky & his rule of tyranny.
Guess what: PayPal decided the case in her favour
Since you have the full gist can you explain how the same email you plan to use for transaction with dagr8 was the same email used to scam lordmayor few months back cox d last time I checked email addresses can't be swapped like Sim cards
i though the paypal case with mikky was ruled in Mikkys' favour.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
No, you can. I hear aliexpress is hosted in london

kingkennyd17:
seriously so I can't use sterling master card on aliexpress?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
Curdlebug:
i though the paypal case with mikky was ruled in Mikkys' favour.
It was actually ruled in her Favour but since uncle Mikky no gree me mediate though she got her pound of flesh and stood against Mikky she still has conscience but the emperor agidi no gree me settle the matter again cox d guy was saying 15k apart from the $80

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
How do you guys make the Amazon gift card pls. It seems like it's the new business in town.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lizmovic(m): 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
I got a package coming in from california through ups. Its been saying 'held in warehouse' in kentucky ever since four days ago. Anyone knows what this means? Its supposed to deliver tomorrow. lipsrsealed
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bobo65(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
sinebaba:

At times, I wonder how u import o shocked shocked

U dey try grin

Make I dey deal locally for now
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Curdlebug(m): 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

It was actually ruled in her Favour but since uncle Mikky no gree me mediate though she got her pound of flesh and stood against Mikky she still has conscience but the emperor agidi no gree me settle the matter again cox d guy was saying 15k apart from the $80
lol, "the agidi emperor". But woow! And how did she get paypal to rule in her favour with the false claims mikky said she used to open the paypal case against him.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Humblega(m): 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
Bookiemart01:
No, you can. I hear aliexpress is hosted in london

Have you ever seen sterling master card before?

all am seeing is Verve which we cannot be use for online transactions
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
Curdlebug:
lol, "the agidi emperor". But woow! And how did she get paypal to rule in her favour with the false claims mikky said she used to open the paypal case against him.
You will need to ask her cox from what I know the case is closed already. Either or both parties have seen their fault and I've learnt better dialogue in business plus sticking to T&C. At least they have moved past that stage as business oriented people. If Mikky will accept a true weight measurement here in Lagos plus a reasonable service charge I'm sure she will return the money to Mikky if him no do gragra again.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
papiforreal:
How do you guys make the Amazon gift card pls. It seems like it's the new business in town.
U buy from amazon with your naira master or Visa card
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sinebaba(m): 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
bobo65:

At times, I wonder how u import o shocked shocked

U dey try grin

Make I dey deal locally for now
bro e no easy oooo. Na to sacrifice profit, biz now is for biz sake not gaining sake. And some ppl go dey write rubbish to someone tread as if na stolen goods. I like when ppl call and do biz can't just stay without doing biz if $ like make e reach 5h to 1USD we go still do biz.
If I lie ask tumababa suntemi olalekanbab SWOT solution, lohconsoult initialize etc

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
papiforreal:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Curdlebug(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

You will need to ask her cox from what I know the case is closed already. Either or both parties have seen their fault and I've learnt better dialogue in business plus sticking to T&C. At least they have moved past that stage as business oriented people. If Mikky will accept a true weight measurement here in Lagos plus a reasonable service charge I'm sure she will return the money to Mikky if him no do gragra again.
hahaha! He even threatened to call south Africa paypal centre to report that someone(bookiemart01) is operating an illegal account here in Nigeria. To some people, Maturity aint about their age, they just need to grow up somehow, be it over night or something. Smh! Ego wrongly applied is arrogance and is bad for business. Whose loss is it now? that look on his face though. Lolx

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
Gunbiz:

i av diamond visa card and it is blocked 4rm foreign transactions. I sent a mail 2 them 2 unblock the card and they were telling about diamond xclusive acct

I had no idea that diamond bank stopped their cards from Forex transactions.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
sinebaba:

Probably a mistake. They post watever ppl send them before they verify.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
Maybe you need to borrow extra eyes. Keep seeing whatever you wish to see. And who told you its master card? Hope your hears have heard "Visa card" before?

Humblega:

Have you ever seen sterling master card before?

all am seeing is Verve which we cannot be use for online transactions
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Humblega(m): 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Maybe you need to borrow extra eyes. Keep seeing whatever you wish to see. And who told you its master card? Hope your hears have heard "Visa card" before?

and this is type of response u can give to such a simple questions.

i just asked because i know 2 people using the bank. both of them are with verve cards.

read my chats again and see if u can pin points on any abusive words like urs

##Peace

9 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
Some people no get home training but make dem no worry dem go teach them online

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Cakemaker: 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
I don't have
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
Apologies....it's a visa card BTW

Humblega:

and this is type of response u can give to such a simple questions.

i just asked because i know 2 people using the bank. both of them are with verve cards.

read my chats again and see if u can pin points on any abusive words like urs

##Peace

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by JAZES(m): 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
been a while i said hello here o...... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Suntemi(m): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
Cakemaker:
I have $200 amazon gift card for sale @ rate of 330 call/WhatsApp 08181582260 , mind you what makes me sell at this rate is that I work on mturk, more is still available, grab it

How much you for sell?

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Etinosajay(m): 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
Suntemi:

How much you for sell?

grin grin grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yemi2plus(m): 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
Many things dey happen here lately, even those Wey go refuse to remove your Fiveer email from their PayPal account and go insult you join dey form innocent.

We dey watch una!

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.