Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1221957 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by MrTour: 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
Why won't they remove your email from their account?

yemi2plus:
Many things dey happen here lately, even those Wey go refuse to remove your Fiveer email from their PayPal account and go insult you join dey form innocent.

We dey watch una!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Cakemaker: 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ino available
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Humblega(m): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Apologies....it's a visa card BTW

no P ma

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by BizBloke(m): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
BizBloke:
Amazon Payments at N302/$. $2000 available. I've loaded the Gift Cards and can't send Gift Cards; only payments.

I'll only accept $500 payments and above.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yemi2plus(m): 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
MrTour:
Why won't they remove your email from their account?

It's a wicked strategy to keep you away from patronising other exchangers who might have better FX rates.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
Please a friend of my is transferring some hundreds of dollars from the states to me urgently. What is the best way to go about this? The situation we have as follows:

1. He doesn't have Nigeria bañk account
2. What happens if he transfer thru his bank transfer to my bank account. Will I be able to cash it out from my acnt in papers and exchange it as I want? Won't he spends much in transfer fee?
3. If thru Western Union, will I be able to get the dollar or will I be given naira equivalent. Then at what rates? Officially or black market?
Just wanted to explore all profitable options and maximize my rates and profits.
Note: I have acnt with Gtb,Skye and stambicibtc.
Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lazinny(m): 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
Situation like this, bitcoins is a wonder . He buys bitcoin equivalent with the money, send it to you(almost free). Within minutes you get it and then sell it in Nigeria for your naira. All within a few hours or minutes sef. Not conventional tho but a great option.
priceaction:
Please a friend of my is transferring some hundreds of dollars from the states to me urgently. What is the best way to go about this? The situation we have as follows:

2. What happens if he transfer thru his bank transfer to my bank account. Will I be able to cash it out from my acnt in papers and exchange it as I want? Won't he spends much in transfer fee?
3. If thru Western Union, will I be able to get the dollar or will I be given naira equivalent. Then at what rates? Officially or black market?
Just wanted to explore all profitable options and maximize my rates and profits.
Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by MrTour: 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
I can advice you on how to handle that, contact the paypal account owner for the last time and request removal of your email, if the person doesn't respond positively you can do so via Fiverr even though he added you via his paypal account.

Let me know.

yemi2plus:

It's a wicked strategy to keep you away from patronising other exchangers who might have better FX rates.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yemi2plus(m): 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
MrTour:
I can advice you on how to handle that, contact the paypal account owner for the last time and request removal of your email, if the person doesn't respond positively you can do so via Fiverr even though he added you via his paypal account.

Let me know.

I'm presently not affected. Thanks.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dalemat: 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
lazinny:
Situation like this, bitcoins is a wonder . He buys bitcoin equivalent with the money, send it to you(almost free). Within minutes you get it and then sell it in Nigeria for your naira. All within a few hours or minutes sef. Not conventional tho but a great option.

This is the best, cheapest and fastest way for you. In less than 30 minutes you are done. You dont need to visit a bank at all. You can do your transaction all in the comfort of your home all by yourself.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mployer(m): 3:33am On Jul 18, 2016
priceaction:

Thanks

Tell your friend to ask around, there are many Nigerian agencies over there that handle money transfer. He pay them the dollar and their office here in Nigeria will credit your account with the naira equivalent. It is fast and the rate is very close to black market rate.

Don't go the bitcoin way, you will be short-changed. You can't withdraw bitcoin from the bank, you have to start looking for buyers who will either scam you or buy it at very low rate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Cakemaker: 7:09am On Jul 18, 2016
More
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dalemat: 8:03am On Jul 18, 2016
dalemat:

This is the best, cheapest and fastest way for you. In less than 30 minutes you are done. You dont need to visit a bank at all. You can do your transaction all in the comfort of your home all by yourself.

Use verified companies like instantgoldng, nairaex and bitx. I am using them personally for my own transactions. You will get good rates from between N330 to N350. However ,you need to be registered and verified if that is not an issue with you.

Dont go by anything someone tells you. You verify things for and see for yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 18, 2016
Thanks bro. Bitcoin is not an alternative either because I had bad experience in the past personally. For the agencies, how many days likely to take?
What about Wu? Any disadvantages in exchange rate? Thanks
mployer:

Tell your friend to ask around, there are many Nigerian agencies over there that handle money transfer. He pay them the dollar and their office here in Nigeria will credit your account with the naira equivalent. It is fast and the rate is very close to black market rate.

Don't go the bitcoin way, you will be short-changed. You can't withdraw bitcoin from the bank, you have to start looking for buyers who will either scam you or buy it at very low rate.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 8:22am On Jul 18, 2016
mployer:

Best advice. There are many companies that transfer funds from USA to Nigeria at very competitive rates. All his friend needs to do is ask
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bozz007(m): 8:26am On Jul 18, 2016
yemi2plus:
Many things dey happen here lately, even those Wey go refuse to remove your Fiveer email from their PayPal account and go insult you join dey form innocent.

We dey watch una!

lol....name and shame
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 8:32am On Jul 18, 2016
priceaction:
Thanks bro. Bitcoin is not an alternative either because I had bad experience in the past personally. For the agencies, how many days likely to take?
What about Wu? Any disadvantages in exchange rate? Thanks
Like how much are we talking about here?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 18, 2016
few hundreds of dollars... not really sure but not up to a thousand
onatisi:

Like how much are we talking about here?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 9:15am On Jul 18, 2016
priceaction:

few hundreds of dollars... not really sure but not up to a thousand
hmmm, ok I will buy it if that is ok with you
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macphilip: 9:51am On Jul 18, 2016
Buy,Sell USD Neteller or Perfect Money from a renown e-currency exchanger in Nigeria.
Call: 08144333114 for more inquiries.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by nicebaba: 11:54am On Jul 18, 2016
Cakemaker:
I got amazon gift card balance at very reasonable price , call /WhatsApp 08181582260 , I will pay for your amazon purchase in $ then u will pay in naira . as more as u need.

I beg who don buy AGC from this seller before? Before I send money and na cup cake she send to me.....
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
priceaction:

Thanks

banks will give u at a prevailing cbn rate which is 282, u can do it at any bank
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 2:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
A nairalander got scammed to the tune of #77,000 in may. Let's all be careful

https://www.nairaland.com/3094796/id-like-nairaland-member-bittertruthuass
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
Gunbiz:

banks will give u at a prevailing cbn rate which is 282, u can do it at any bank

Still better than 199 before.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Richyman(m): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
Please how did u upload this picture, did u save it first then upload or how?
sinebaba:
Look at fcmb rate jesus! Abeg where is change and Nigeria cbn?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Richyman(m): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
I thought this is a place that discuss about fx but I've seen that it has become a trading center and the main subject of discussion has been forgotten by 98% of us. We should do something about it.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Richyman(m): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
Please how much is gtb' charge on online purchase?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
Richyman:

check the first page of the thread for updates.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Richyman(m): 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
Richyman:

Just chatting with GTB"s customer service on their website and the current price she told me is #340 = $1
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by funken: 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
Monitor NGN/USD currency on Bloomberg with the following link:

http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/USDNGN:CUR

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Chromedome(m): 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
mployer:

I beg to disagree sir. A trusted exchanger for Bitcoin on nairaland is Ecrest global. I have done numerous transactions with him and his rate is excellent. Besides, you don't withdrawal Bitcoin from banks, just give the exchanger your account number and he makes the transfer and your are done.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mployer(m): 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
Chromedome:

I beg to disagree sir. A trusted exchanger for Bitcoin on nairaland is Ecrest global. I have done numerous transactions with him and his rate is excellent. Besides, you don't withdrawal Bitcoin from banks, just give the exchanger your account number and he makes the transfer and your are done.

See your reasoning. So we all have to depend on ecrest global for all our bitcoin deals. If he doesn't buy we don't sell.

A virtual internet personality for that matter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.