Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1219204 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
I think the problem is some Exchangers already bought from banks when rates were 450. I do not expect them to sell as low as 320 because it'll be too much of a loss.
Again, how many banks still allow international transactions on their naira cards? Those who still do have terribly low monthly limits.

We have fewer sources of dollars against a constant and or increasing demand for it

MrTour:
Thank you the real criminals are selling on these threads, dollar rate went up and everyone adjusted to selling at higher rates, dollar rate went down and people still retained selling at higher rates.

That makes everyone else selling at high rates guilty.

The truth is Nigerians don't even want the country to get better so long as they are benefiting financially.

The problem is Nigerians, unfortunately Nigerians are the most greedy set of scum.

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
Nsonaso
Khassy Na my personal person ooo I trust him pass my second wife

And to those complaining about the rate here, I don't know why you are stressing your self when u can now fund my netteler Skrill and buy black market to transfer abroad
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I think the problem is some Exchangers already bought from banks when rates were 450. I do not expect them to sell as low as 320 because it'll be too much of a loss.
Again, how many banks still allow international transactions on their naira cards? Those who still do have terribly low monthly limits.

We have fewer sources of dollars against a constant and or increasing demand for it

Lol, bought from banks and even at 450? That must be new.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
MrTour:
Thank you the real criminals are selling on these threads, dollar rate went up and everyone adjusted to selling at higher rates, dollar rate went down and people still retained selling at higher rates.

That makes everyone else selling at high rates guilty.

The truth is Nigerians don't even want the country to get better so long as they are benefiting financially.

The problem is Nigerians, unfortunately Nigerians are the most greedy set of scum.

Yes sir those buying at higher rate are the
Lazy people ( to go out and buy black market)
The ignorant ( who is not up to date)

So don't blame the buyers
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by megatran(m): 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
megatran:

$83 paypal now available.. 420/$.

whatsapp 08101098212.

SA
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
Some used their bank cards and then resell so if they bought from StanbicBank when it was 450...

Thats my point... If it's new to you, that's another point

mavinc4u:

Lol, bought from banks and even at 450? That must be new.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
Singapore1:
Nsonaso
Khassy Na my personal person ooo I trust him pass my second wife

And to those complaining about the rate here, I don't know why you are stressing your self when u can now fund my netteler Skrill and buy black market to transfer abroad
Thanks OGA Singapore... But you guy is harboring criminal. He posted a screenshot of someone using my name and I asked him to expose the person he refused.

Which in the Curt is seen as an accessory to crime

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
Nsonaso:

Thanks OGA Singapore... But you guy is harboring criminal. He posted a screenshot of someone using my name and I asked him to expose the person he refused.

Khassy oya where is his number?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Iyemik: 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
Iyemik:
$670 Skrill available at #430/$

$370 Skrill left
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by texaco1: 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
Singapore1:

Yes sir those buying at higher rate are the
Lazy people ( to go out and buy black market)
The ignorant ( who is not up to date)

So don't blame the buyers
How much is the black market rate ?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by khassy(m): 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
Singapore1:

Khassy oya where is his number?

Oga I dn tel d guy to heck the thread wey everything start from

I've uploaded a screenshot there so I no sabi all this one he's shouting..

He should go and ask callmeluc.y if I didn't post the screenshot of the person's real number

All this matter taya person, so if I wan send money to person wey acct was just opens this month and doesn't even have a picture on his acct I should not verify
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by khassy(m): 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
Nsonaso:

Oga did I mention anything on this thread

You took my matter from a diff thread and brought it here, why didn't you reply on that thread

And before you kill yourself with scammer or whatever... Ask the person affected if I didn't post the screenshot with the person's real number on the affected thread

I demand an unreserved apology for calling me a scammer...

So go back and confirm from Lucy then one here and delete your comment angry angry
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by agathacally: 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
oswardic:
So, this is you? Please give my some credit wink

Quick and prompt service. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lecky001(m): 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
$400 AGC
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
500$ payoneer available
I am not selling in bit
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
mavinc4u:

What is your rate?

rate 440/$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
justi4jesu:

rate 440/$

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Veritas234(m): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
Singapore1:
500$ payoneer available
I am not selling in bit

What's your rate?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
Veritas234:

What's your rate?

contact
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
mavinc4u:
Ehmm I think all these people advertising the sale of dollar in any form here should review their rates too. If CBN could ask banks to review theirs to N320 or stop the use of their cards abroad, I don't see why you guys cannot review yours to N350 or you stop advertising here tongue. You can't blame banks for been crooks and we turn around to do the worst than them, after all change begins with us grin.

Ehmm, dragnet Abeg look into this matter cool.

everyone is exploiting the next person.
maybe we should have our own price limit here too just like CBN

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
dragnet:

everyone is exploiting the next person.
maybe we should have our own price limit here too just like CBN

banks should be d first by selling at cbn stated rate and increase d monthly limit, ppl will then think otherwise. The dollar is scarce leading 2 increase in price
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
Gunbiz:

banks should be d first by selling at cbn stated rate and increase d monthly limit, ppl will then think otherwise. The dollar is scarce leading 2 increase in price
Those asking for price reduction should be the first to sell dollars here at 350

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
onatisi:

Those asking for price reduction should be the first to sell dollars here at 350

oh o!

cc dragnet mavinc4u

watever dollar u have at d moment, be d first 2 sell at 350, 4rm skrill 2 btc 2 neteller and if it is agc, sell it 2 me at 195
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bashsani(m): 12:01am On Oct 24, 2016
We buy and sell ¥ € $ £ rand, riyadh, cedis etc both in inflow and cash, we also buy and sell Gold both new and old also provide accounts for all sort of cash deposit, transfer, wire...also for ur interstate pickup and credit card top up...Ab0ki bash
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mayorall(m): 3:54am On Oct 24, 2016
RMB needed. 07066435369 . whatsapp
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mayorall(m): 3:55am On Oct 24, 2016
Sakalisis go sleep.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sakalisis(m): 4:14am On Oct 24, 2016
mayorall:
Sakalisis go sleep.

Lol my brother, no mind me..... Na submission wake me jare and my bank still fucking my ass .....dis $$$ ish na really problem
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Opeyemi5(m): 4:57am On Oct 24, 2016
$75 Amazon gift card available

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.