Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1219070 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 10:19am On Apr 29, 2016
On
bush4ker:
thank you opeyemmme .u saved a lot of stress .why dat guy go dey beg u make u comot d pix..nawa for u guys o remember its nairaland.thank u once more opeyemnme .I owe u one
Is not a new gospel my dear, if you've been following this thread and other exchanger thread, it has been like that even when Stanbic charge ₦260 to $. just that few weeks back Stanbic raise the $ to ₦295 so people think the DCC has raised also.

In summary. Don't jump into things, always start from the grass roots.
Check the picture below its on page 197
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tizzle1: 10:56am On Apr 29, 2016
Nsonaso:
On
Is not a new gospel my dear, if you've been following this thread and other exchanger thread, it has been like that even when Stanbic charge ₦260 to $. just that few weeks back Stanbic raise the $ to ₦295 so people think the DCC has raised also.

In summary. Don't jump into things, always start from the grass roots.
Check the picture below its on page 197
hey i need $25 paypal can you help??
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 11:06am On Apr 29, 2016
BitterTruthUass:
cheesy cheesy are you selling @207 if yes I want $1300.

Your truth is truelly bitter grin grin grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
tizzle1:
Sorry I don't have
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Dabss(m): 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
opeyemmmy:

I agree it's chicken feed to people like you, but heck, I haven't complained to anyone, have I
ignore the trouble maker abeg. He is the same dude that caused problems here last January.

tumababa:
I finally got the trick to getting dollars at ₦207 on my new card with 724usd daily limit. My family are already getting d card so i have 5 cards daily.

This thread has opened my eyes.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by megatran(m): 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
tizzle1:
i have $10 left.if u need it
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by megatran(m): 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
btw my amazon rates have being slashed. currently selling at rates of 210 - 230 per dollar. whatsapp me on 08101098212 if interested.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by opeyemmmy(m): 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
Mariesio:

Love to meet you in person , you are my kind of guy grin wink
grin

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by opeyemmmy(m): 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
omoteamac:
opeyemmmy.... That's a typical nigerian way... Always faking things to make money... Dragnet needs to ban anybody that gives pseudo information on this thread..... Also Dragnet, ban anybody using the thread as a means for personal business...(advert things)

No mind am. I go holla later today wink
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
Dabss:
ignore the trouble maker abeg. He is the same dude that caused problems here last January.

Enjoy your weekend
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by opeyemmmy(m): 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
pickabeau1:
Please how does this work

I will like to buy some gift cards

which bank does it work with

I don't have stanbic

The information you need is between page 200 and 202.

You can try the other bank cards you have with you. Buy $1 gift card on Amazon and check out in naira. Wait for the debit alert to confirm what your bank charges. If it's the naira rate on amazon, it means your bank suppports DCC. If you are billed at a rate other than amazon naira rate, it means your bank doesn't support DCC.

Cheers.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by pickabeau1: 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
opeyemmmy:

The information you need is between page 200 and 202.

You can try the other bank cards you have with you. Buy $1 gift card on Amazon and check out in naira. Wait for the debit alert to confirm what your bank charges. If it's the naira rate on amazon, it means your bank suppports DCC. If you are billed at a rate other than amazon naira rate, it means your bank doesn't support DCC.

Thanks
Cheers.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bush4ker(m): 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nsonaso:
NO am selling @ 199But is strictly on meet up. And if you're coming don't forget your GUN.

loooool
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dest4real(m): 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
Dabss:

Can we talk on phone?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
I just dey read comments dey laff, long time here ooo... Behind the scene I've actually done some nice transactions with folks around here worth over #1m, if anyone got cheaper rate for me like #250/$, please holla... I no brag oo but i just tank God say from 2014-2016 business has been getting real. Young importers asking questions, it's still a nice deal peeps. For me, even importation starts with the fear of God, not all items are pleasing to Him even if you don't steal in making money from those. I hope y'all repent from telling lies about rate though. Think God, #thinkChrist cool
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Scarpon(m): 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
Who know Gtbank Bank current rate charges to $
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Humblega(m): 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
Scarpon:
Who know Gtbank Bank current rate charges to $

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kennyman2000(m): 10:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
$30k is available for transfer into your domiciliary account. Contact me for rate. Call or whatsapp: 08108009824
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Scarpon(m): 11:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
Humblega:

Thanks BROTHER
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Dabss(m): 2:55am On Apr 30, 2016
dest4real:

Can we talk on phone?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Dabss(m): 2:57am On Apr 30, 2016
dest4real:

Can we talk on phone?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Chromedome(m): 6:36am On Apr 30, 2016
Morning house, please who has an idea of Stanbic current exchange rate and who knows of anyone that does Payoneer funding. Thank you.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 6:42am On Apr 30, 2016
Chromedome:
Morning house, please who has an idea of Stanbic current exchange rate and who knows of anyone that does Payoneer funding. Thank you.

Stanbic #295/$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Chromedome(m): 6:55am On Apr 30, 2016
Mariesio:

Stanbic #295/$

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lecky001(m): 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
$1200 available on PayPal 08168994776 at 280 non negotiable.Only to US account
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by keeeem: 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
Good afternoon. Please I need $1040 paypal funds to China. Desirable rate 275
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by saintpn(f): 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
keeeem:
Good afternoon. Please I need $1040 paypal funds to China. Desirable rate 275
I have $250 for sale contact me on 08069783660 if you need it.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by einsteino(m): 7:10am On May 01, 2016
opeyemmmy:

Believe what you want to believe.

You can believe the young man that said N295, but you find it difficult believing the one that said N208.

Well, picture speaks for itself.

I have initiated another transaction ($1 gift card) and the lien on my account is just N208.32... I will be back here when the actual debit drops.

Thanks alot for this info. The question is where do I purchase/initiate the gift card?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by rotimioceans(m): 7:46am On May 01, 2016
Chromedome:

check out https://naijapricecheck/ for daily updated Nigerian Naira To US Dollar Black Market Rate and other currencies, bank rates etc
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by teemac01(m): 8:47am On May 01, 2016
rotimioceans:

check out http://digitaloceans.org/ for daily updated Nigerian Naira To US Dollar Black Market Rate and other currencies, bank rates etc

Everything on dat site u posted smells of plagiarism.

Abokifx.com

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by rotimioceans(m): 9:25am On May 01, 2016
teemac01:

Everything on dat site u posted smells of plagiarism.
[/size]

Plagiarism my foot, shocked market rates are sourced independently and verified before going live! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.