Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

My First Experience With Tecno Android - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My First Experience With Tecno Android (573 Views)

.... / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Experience With Tecno Android by Kaymania(m): 9:03am On Aug 02, 2015
Morning Fam I remember the first time I held/operated/touched an Android phone. It was in 2014 when a friend came to charge it in my house, he left it with me to help him charge it cus he is going to church(he only branched), so I plugged it after he had left and I continued with what I was doing(didn't bother to check if it was charging or not) but my subconscious mind later told me I haven't check if the phone is charging, so I checked it and I saw a thunder-like structure in between the battery meter, I quickly removed the charger cus i thought that thunder-like structure mean the charger is not OK/ compatible or that its not charging. I removed and left it there, so when the guy returned I told him how I saved his phone from getting spoil. He got mad that I didn't let his phone charge since and told me tha thunder-like structure mean its charging, he made fun of me and called all types of names, I was happy I learnt something new though it was embarrassing.. That's it, can I know your first experience with Android phone??

(1) (Reply)

Masquerades Invade CAC Church In Ondo, Flog Pastors, Worshipers / Nairalanders See This / The Incident That Happen To My Friend He Will Neva 4get In His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.