Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

Gbagaun!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gbagaun!!! (682 Views)

Gbagaun!!! What Is Wrong With This Police Signboard? / Popular "Gbagaun" People Make When Speaking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gbagaun!!! by Kaymania(m): 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
I was opportuned to be in a private primary school in Ogbomoso today(they were doing the school's end of the year's party). The pupils presented all sorts of plays(the gist is about a particular presentation by the pupils and their oyinbo mistress). So, they said they are going to do one interschool debate and the topic both schools(the school have two branches, one in Adeniran and the other along Ibapon rd) will debate on is "Public schools arw better than Private schools". The real gist is about the Moderator, so let us skip tha debate package.. They called on the moderator to come on to the stage to do what they all expect her to do, and she started "Good day ladies and gentlemen, My own name is Ms.Temmy Thin(not real name), I am to moderate a small interschool debate here now, and I'll like you all to pay rapt/ close attention to our wonderful pupils' talk. I'll like to call on the participators, we have blah blah blah from Olape** Nur/Pri sch, Adeniran area, and they will support the motion while blah blah blah from Olape** Nur/Pri sch, along Ibapon rd will be againsting the motion.." (I'm sure you saw the error in her speech just like I dd).. So, after all the Atotonus she was asked to give us the result of the debate and she used great English which I have in one way or the other forgotten.. But she failed to do what I thought she'd do, don't ask me I'll tell you.. OK, I thought she was going to say " Olape** Nur/Pri sch, along Ibapon rd who was againstED the motion" but she didn't.. That's it sha.. E maa ta ibon loo(even you teachers)

(1) (Reply)

Amnesty For Looters In Nigeria / Wow! Man Kills HUGE Python In His Ajegunle Home Ceiling (roof) / 22 Lessons Every 20-something Should Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.